Matches for Men and Mares

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Matches for Men and Mares

Post by Jennalyn »

Aranel, that's awesome! I'm delighted to hear it. :D
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Mystic has one offer which she is strongly considering already but I wanted to see if you had any other recommendations that might catch her eye. She'd prefer songs with other mares

Darer on the other hand would really prefer to be in a pair song so ideally looking at songless stallions. Wings are not a requirement but will be more strongly considered.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Hardwired!

Prospects for Sigh:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Prospects for Lilly:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Alrighty Echos, let's see if we can find some stallions for your girls! (Though for the record, I reeeeally like the match that Mystic is considering for all sorts of reasons. :3)

For Mystic:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Darer, only Songless men:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Thanks Jenn - you found some lovely matches for Mystic but she in the end she decided to join Wanderer's song.

And dear lord is Darer a picky lady! I have no idea what her criteria is but one boy did manage to snag her interest. Does anyone know the best way to contact ElvenArcher?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I think they're active on PI, but they visited the forum about a week ago - try a PM and see if it works? :) (I'm not on PI so I haven't a clue over there.)
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Thanks, and cause you are just so good at this two more for you:

Crack likes flames, glowy bits, horns, spine and generally spiky ladies. He's open to all species except Northern/Northern Aquatics as he does live in a desert climate. Mares without wings are preferred.

Looking for cold climate ladies. Will happily consider land based and water based ladies and colors are more important than traits.
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Delicate is a spritely little one that LOVES to play hide and go seek and run around all over the place. She would like a happy stallion that likes to run and hopefully play games as well. She also knows that not all is fun and games so if something needs to get do she gets it done. *snaps fingers* lol

Any boys interested or suggestions??
Last edited by Codress on Mon May 05, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
perryunicornboy
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by perryunicornboy »

Prism would love a new mare for his song. More horns would be nice XD.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Echos, possible ladies for your handsome boys. <3

For Crack:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Charm:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Codress, here are some stallions for Delicate to consider. My strongest suggestion would be Bearer!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Perry, here are some single, horny ladies for Prism! ;)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

My girl Joy is looking for a song.
She would prefer Canine mimics but she is willing to consider some Wingless Stallions as well :)

Delight is Maybe looking for some mares to join in a song. He already has an offer that he is considering but would still like to see what other lovely ladies are out there :)

If anyone is interested in having Joy or Delight in a song with one of their Sams, Please PM me here or PonyIsland. I am not able to get online a lot right now but I can check messages from my 3DS. Thankyou! :D
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Boys for Joy! I'll list the canine only for now, just because there are a goodly number of them in search of ladies in the same vein. If none of them catch her fancy, let me know and I'll broaden my search for you.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Delight, there are SO MANY girls who could look fabulous with him. Do you have any preferences at all before I look? Wings/no wings, colors, that sort of thing?
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

Thankyou! Wow I had no idea there were that many canine mimics :lol:
Jennalyn wrote:For Delight, there are SO MANY girls who could look fabulous with him. Do you have any preferences at all before I look? Wings/no wings, colors, that sort of thing?

:oops: lol I was half asleep when I posted that I didn't even think about what to look for for Delight.
Wings, Multiple colors. No Rainbow colored ones please, I am not really a fan of those, even though some of them are to die for :D
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Colorful, non-rainbow winged mares. Got it!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I have so much fun doing this. x3 Thanks, guys. It's been a good distraction today as I needed it.
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

OMG jenn you are too cool for school. Ty ty will show these to Delicate and see what she thinks. She has one in mind that isnt on the list and still waiting to hear back from *stares at Origami_Dragon* lol but will see thank you again for looking you ROCK!!
NightFlyer
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by NightFlyer »

Hey, Jenn! I have a couple who would love to join a song (well, my boy would love to START a song! XD) but they need your help because I fail at matching. XD

Radiance isn't quit sure what he's looking for in a mare. Maybe some nice bright, natural colors. (Oh God that contradicts so bad!) Some pretty ladies who have bright colors that appear in natural? (That's better.)

I think Twitter might need a stallion who's patterns and colors can tone hers down just a little bit. I love wings, too! But they aren't 100% necessary.

Thank you so much for all the time you take to do this. I really appreciate all that you do! :D
Last edited by NightFlyer on Wed May 14, 2014 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I can't recall how far back I asked for matches for these guys, so >> Asking again! *ducks*

Maybe wings, for Ember? She's fairly shy about her looks, and got her wings recently. Something either colorful enough to match her, or maybe more somber to tone down her colorfulness?

Celestial is looking to settle down, she thinks. Simpler colors or non-busy designs, at least. Nothing too wild. Not exactly picky on traits, she does like watching the sky though. Not sure if she's looking for pair Song or joining an already formed Song. Not sure she wants to be lead mare though!

Epiphany would prefer an already formed Song. She wouldn't mind an aquatic or partially aquatic stallion. Webbed paws don't make it exactly easy to get around, so probably nothing that suited to fast-paced movement!

Painter is looking for a Desert stallion, either one without any mares or with only one other mare. She'd like one with wings, or at least a few traits. Nothing that might clash color-wise.

*waits to hear back from people*
Last edited by LvSoulFriend on Mon May 12, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Oh noooooo! I won't be able to make any matches until the Photobucket images are visible again... :(
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

D: Oooops! Guess we overloaded Sushi's photobutt account XD
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Ugh, what a joke. I need to get detached from Photobucket once and for all.

I've uploaded all of the Samanayr images to the samanayrs.com domain. So just replace everything in red (eg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/skysong_of_shar/samanayrs/951-1000/981.png) with samanayrs.com/images

So img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/skysong_of_shar/samanayrs/951-1000/981.png would become samanayrs.com/images/951-1000/981.png

Please let me know if you come across any missing images (I'm finishing the upload as we speak so it may take a few minutes from when I post for all images to be there).
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

NightFlyer and Lv, would you be willing to re-post your "seeking" posts with updated images? :D I'll be able to go through them tonight or tomorrow with the watermarked images updated.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Fixed!