Matches for Men and Mares

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Matches for Men and Mares

Post by Jennalyn »

No certs at the moment, so check the images for ID#? ^_^

Winged menfolk for Ember:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mystic... let's see what sort of stallions turn up *glances sidelong at Blast*:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Jumping to Epiphany now and her desire for a slightly more waterlogged mate. <3 Not too many, but man... Shifter is a very interesting option for her.
Image Image Image Image

Down to Painter and her preference for Desert stallions:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Heeeee, Jen! <3 Help me with Wyrd?

I'd love to get him some new companionship, but he's a bit... Odd? He likes sa'krien and their offspring for their bite, but he himself is not an outwardly vicious stallion, though he does have his rage-moments. He's built tough, armoured and spiked and all that, he's carnivorous and more than a little bit masochistic. But really he's an oddly sweet little thing inside. |D
Damaged mares are very welcome, as he loves anything different or out-there or not-all-there...
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

Hi Jenn! I'm going to bombard you with a few and hopefully find some matched this month. I may have asked for matches in the past for one or two of these. Forgive me!

Lets get the difficult guy out of the way first!

Slash is a nasty little thing, particularly to strange Sams and intruders to his domain. He is quick to attack and fiercely protective of what belongs to him. He is looking for mares with a similar attitude, particularly ones that are at home in the water.

Now for my more agreeable Sams:

Chill likes girls that like the cold. (They don't necessarily have to be Northerns.)

Chuckle is interested in sweet/ dessert themed Mares. He has one slot left to fill in his song.

Ripple might be interested in girls with some Bioluminescense/ Illiayr. Feel free to suggest outside of that though, he's unsure of what he's looking for right now.

Sunset is young and doesn't know what he's looking for yet.

Sheen isn't shure who might interest him either. He might like girls with some black on them, but I really don't know. xD

Aaaand lastly, my only available Mare:

Temptation is looking for a stallion that will take care of her - she is very delicate and would not do well with a particularly rough or dangerous Stallion.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Cosmic, I'll comb through for Wyrd at lunch. :3 For some reason, my eye skipped over your post. Ehehe... sorry. x3

Puuka!

A few prickly Aquatic girls for Slash (not many out there) and I think normally Miseries won't consent to be in a Song with another Misery?
Image Image Image Image

Fluffy gals for Chill:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Adorable themed ladies for Chuckle:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Bright, swimming girls for Ripple (let me know if you wanted me to go outside the Aquatic spectrum):
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Girls for Sunset:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Girls for Sheen:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Some sweet-seeming boys for Temptation:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Jennalyn on Tue May 13, 2014 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

Thank you! I have some messages to send out now! :D
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Jennalyn wrote:Cosmic, I'll comb through for Wyrd at lunch. :3 For some reason, my eye skipped over your post. Ehehe... sorry. x3
Hehe, no problem! X3 Wyrd was probably trying to avoid notice... He refuses to admit he might need help in this area. *chuckles* Stubborn boy...
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For Wyrd! Sadly, the only unattached Damaged mares belong to Mouse or GryphonIce (although GI's technically available via email last I checked).

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For NightFlyer! I'm reposting your two seekers, since the Photobucket limits currently make them unviewable. ^_^

"Radiance isn't quit sure what he's looking for in a mare. Maybe some nice bright, natural colors. (Oh God that contradicts so bad!) Some pretty ladies who have bright colors that appear in natural? (That's better.)"

I think Twitter might need a stallion who's patterns and colors can tone hers down just a little bit. I love wings, too! But they aren't 100% necessary.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Some nature-touched ladies for Radiance:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And some handsome, slightly less insane stallions for Twitter:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Really not sure what this boy is looking for - he seems to want all the ladies XD I'd like colors that work with him but don't necessarily 'match'.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Hah, well, here are some girls for your casanova to consider:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kentouma
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Kentouma »

So I know there is a short time left for the May event, but I figured I'd check to see if I can't find men for a few more of my mares! XD (Obviously my Ruby is off the market, and my little shy girl Peek has a prospective stud in mind)... mostly I'm looking for complimentary or contrasting colors, neat patterns, and interesting traits/combo.

Let's start with the hardest mares first:

Omen is a high energy mare, highly competitive and always on the go. She's a racer by preference. She's sassy and looking for an interesting stud with complimentary/contrasting colors and some interesting traits... and she's going to be VERY picky. She's wanting lead-mare position, preferably in a pair song, though with the right subordinate personalities, she'd be willing to compromise.

Pursuer is intense, but quiet... she too is looking for a man with colors that would compliment/contrast her and some interesting traits, and she is a bit leery of the headmare slot... but she's going to have to get on with the headmare. In fact, she wouldn't be opposed to being subordinate to Omen, but again... they would be VERY picky with their boy...

((These two are the least likely to pair from my bunch...))

Flicker is interested in song with some seasonal flare... she's pretty laid back. Again, her man needs to look good on her 'arm', and she wouldn't mind a man with some awesome wings. Animation would be a definite bonus! She wouldn't mind a second (or longer) generation boy.

Pearl is really deceptively sweet and cheerful... but really, she's crazier than a bag full of cats! She's unpredictable and vicious, and has been known to almost actively torture other sam's with a gentle smile on her face! She's manipulative and aggressive, and she's going to need a stallion with a will of steel... and a stomach to match! Definitely looking for some cool patterns for her boy... and something striking colorwise! A Mystic mate (and a willingness to roleplay) or a Sa'krien mate would be nice... or some other interesting specie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

(Any with "???" as owner are probably Sushi's boys or new. :3)

For Omen:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Pursuer:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Flicker:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Pearl:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*glees!* Matchmaking for tb per her request! Quotes are her's XD

Sprite is looking for a couple of mini-traited mares to round out his song!

Fury doesn't have a song yet, no preferences for mares!

Giggles is also songless, and is looking for "patient mares to deal with his flighty ways and lack of attention XD"

Flowering has no preferences for stallions.

Frenzy also has no preferences for stallions.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Boys first! There are sooo many interesting options for the last two with that wide a playing field.

Mares for Sprite first, since he's only looking for little ladies!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mares for Fury:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mares for Giggles:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Boys for Flowering:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Boys for Frenzy:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

I have a new girl that might be interested in joining a Song

Sting isn't picky about looks, but I think she would go well with a stallion that has similar colors. Oranges, Reds, Yellows.. etc.

also my girl Joy is still interested in joining a Song if someone wants to PM me about it... I can't decide who to PM to ask lol

And I'd like to add that my boy Delight http://samanayrs.net/images/1251-1300/1282.png is not looking for any other mares. He is now in a Pair Song :D
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Handsome, warm-colored stallions for Sting (I keep staring at Rasa's boy):

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Just.... want to try again. ^.^ he's not picky at all. He is open to just about anything. He promises love affection and protection. He can be stern but does have a VERY warm loving side. He doesn't have the most approachable parents or lead mare but he loves them more than life. His other mares are absolutely gorgeous and he is so glad and excited that they chose to be apart of his song. He cherishes each one already. Excited to further the growth of his family. Starving for a baby From each. ^^
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Here's a veeeery eclectic collection of mares for him to consider. xD

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

We're in the last couple days - would anyone like some last-minute suggestions? :)
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Oh, let's throw Misery out there for fun. Mares with useable wings, and no wings are welcome, their home is in a tall spire of rock riddled with passages and caves. Probably none of the nasty types (Sa'kriens, other Miseries, etc).

Other than that, have fun?

Maybe Rhythms too? He's looking for mares that are either combinations, or hybrids, or are the more unique heritages. Cooler colors and tones would be more preferable to brighter colors, I think, or at least colors that would mesh well with his other mares. Being able to travel from place to place easily is a must.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

A very odd collection of girls... but perhaps one will interest them from the assortment. :3

Mares for Misery:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mares for Mystic:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Novanight
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Novanight »

Talon would like a little help finding a few more mares for his song. He only request that the next mare has wings so that he can share the sky with one of his ladies.
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stallion
ImageImage
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Ember has wings, courtesy of a trait amulet ;) Just to let you know!

*slips back out*