Flavor of the week...Randomness!

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Flavor of the week...Randomness!

Post by RikkuGirl »

Hey guys!

I was thinking...I think alot! Especially about sams! xD So with that in mind...I have just been curious.... Whats everyones fancy RIGHT NOW? What two sams do you have your eyes on? Do you have a pair you are hoping to get together? How about a dream? Do you just want to brag about a sam that you just got, have had or want to have? Do you have a odd yet funny fact about one of your sams? What do you have RIGHT NOW?! Yes... RIGHT NOW, as your reading this. What comes to your mind RIGHT NOW :D POST IT!

I Was just thinking how I would DIE to get these two in a pair or to get the chance to splice ;D Also the baby of those two would be auto fluffy and butterfly...right? >.> Oh boy. -Keeps Dreaming about this more and more-

ImageImage

I shall post more randomness later! Whatchya got? :D
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Re: Flavor of the week...Randomness!

Post by Jaes »

Yessss they would have the fluffiest, most colorful baby ever! I'm imaging Flare's peacock pattern with Passion's colors and it's awesome.
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

She has a swirly paisley-ish pattern in peacock colors. The feathers are all part of her Tribal bling :)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Its just gorgeous! She def. is one of my fav sams so far, That is so totally true... I wont lie, I probably picture every stallion with her. -chuckles-

I also would love to see what she would make with Peat. D8

The earthy tones and elements mixed with the feathers and the fluff... Omg. I would just... die.

Sorry Night she is just so gorgeous xD

Im also completely smitten with Rhythm and Noble as well. Their colors just blow my mind... and their traits... -dies- xD There are so many other sams that just.. omg... xD
My Sams!

Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

They would make beautiful babies together. No offense taken :D
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

OMG! New obsession! The outline sale!

I am sooooo looking forward to seeing all of them that sushi has done! Im especially looking forward to seeing upside down!!! xD

I have a new found love for tendrils... >.> Esp. since so many dont have them! I just love how they look... >.>

So... combination Feather x butterfly wings, Tendrils, Antlers, Belly mane, Fluffy, and Splayed feet! :D

Those are all my current trait obsessions... O_O So far...... ya.. there are ALOT more but those are just my... WOW MAMA right now :3 -wiggles-
My Sams!

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

OK!!!! IT HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!!!

I have the most perfect Song EVER! I have gotten the most gorgeous mares to join Passions song, I do have to say though that I got the one mare that I personally felt was his ultimate match, Noble. Kagari said yes! Its like another puuka moment! xD -flails- So yay!!!!!!!

Now I can try for a ridiculously colorful and feathery butterfly fluffy baby!!! -squeals- OMG im just so. :D Flavor of my week thats for sure!

ImageImage

:D Arent they just... GORGEOUS! EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I wont lie... I have a HUGE decision to make when breeding starts again... >.>;; I have so many pairs that I just... HAVE to get done... 8I Hmmm...
My Sams!