Breeding Permissions

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Breeding Permissions

Post by Jennalyn »

Since I've gotten a couple asks recently!

No clue when the next breeding season will be, of course, what with this season still due to wrap up... buuuut~!

I've got a lot of Sams. xD It makes my heart soar to see them spawn. Lots of them are open permission, but quite a few aren't. That doesn't mean I wouldn't happily give permission if someone asked, however!

If anyone wants to ask me about a specific Sam just so that you can have the permission for when you need it (a future season, a custom slot, a breeding token, however babies happen), please feel free. I've done that in the past and I just keep them in a little saved 'draft' PM for reference.

The only thing I usually ask is that a particular breeding not be duplicated - so please don't request the same mare of mine that someone already requested in a season unless you two have some awesome plan for twins "one way or the other".

I will do even more dances if you happen to want a breeding with a pairing that's never been done before. :D And the only ones I'm likely to be stingy with are Misery (for plot reasons) and the Kodylas (because they are snooty and picky little gals, and can also only breed with other Kodylas).

If anyone else wants to chime in with the 'totally, ask me about baybeez!' message, please feel free. <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Breeding Permissions

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D I am the same!

If anyone is interested with in my sams please ask. The only one I have possessive feelings about is my own Misery as well ^_^;; And thats just because he was my first drawn sam for myself and hes got hard core plans that need to be accomplished first. ;) -winks at Seren and Daps- Though.. once those plans are complete... He may be interested in letting his babies be offered to the world... PLUS.. I still need to finish his song!

My only other restriction is with Passion as well... because Im trying to get his first baby. ^^;; Gotta keep my combination wings and fluffy line going!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

That makes perfect sence ^_^ I wanted to say again THANK YOU Jennalyn and NovaNight for leting me use your awesomeness Sams for my frist breeding session. *snaps fingers* boogers I didn't get BUT there is always next time RIGHT!?!
I hope in the furture Jennalyn I can try again with Healer cause I'm not going to lie she is my favs Sam ^_^ She is just *drools over pic of healer* yeah I think that says it all. lol
Anyways once I have gotten a few Sams I will be the same way ask if you like and we see waht happens from there. ^_^ HUGGLES
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Actually, Healer is promised to Nighthenge to try for next breeding round. :) She's been attempting a foal with her beautiful Elemental stallion Slumber for a few rounds now and took a pause this round. You're definitely free to try again after, though!

Rikku, someday when the fusions happen again, I may just hit you up for something with Menace if a different idea doesn't blindside me. xD I really adore her markings and colors.
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Thank you for letting me apply with Ebb of the Gentle Current last round, Jennalyn! I may try with her again next time; she's really one of my favorite sams ever.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Absolutely! :D Ebb and her handsome man are one of my favorite pairs, in part because of their fluffy Northern awesomeness and in part because of their courtship process. <3
Rynnie
Samanayr Stalker and Fangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystery, Desert, Shifter & Kodyla

Post by Rynnie »

Because I'm seldom around in the right season, go ahead and PM me in advance for my stallion (Song of the Ineffable Pose). I'm sure Sera wants to see his grandbabies XD;

Tervenna has his lead mare, and Dragonspyrit his beautiful second. If you're running out of time and can't get ahold of me, please feel free to approach the mare owners. (We should probably switch to Semi-Open :S Jennalyn, where do I go to update Song details?)

P.S. If you own a beautiful mare that you or Jennalyn think will look good together, please don't wait until the breeding season to ping us.

I'm sorry, my Air Mystic I'm a trifle stingy with :P Not only do you have to contact AranelSaraphim, but I'm personally holding out for modiems, amulets or totems. You'll have to excuse me, she's my first, and most precious.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Ya jen! just let me know! I am absolutely smitten with her colors and pattern as well and I couldnt help but put her in my misery's song... Plus... Her ignis isn't hot ;) Its cold!!! -wiggles- SO cold it burns! :D hence the blue flame ^o^ I had to make her have icey to be with Misery as.. well... thats his thing! Ice ice and more ice! Im so glad I won her and I honestly couldnt think of a better place than by Misery's side. Tiger and Giraffee... xD So curious as to the babies that would make! I will try for it.. Maybe sooner than later o_o;; However. I will def have you in mind first for fusion when it happens. <333

Im hoping to find two more mares that are ice based for his song but until then... His song will be quite untouched.

Oh and jen! o: I... -twiddles fingers- Still am obsessed with princess... im JUST saying. Q_Q Shes so... Snobby Shmexy its amazing.. -Drools- ^,..,^

I Dream of doing this pair one day with the blessings of you and Pristine... Gonna have to save up some items and art or something to pay for the chance or something... O_< -dreams of orangey greeny white babies- ^o^ Oh the fluffy long haired snobby goodnes... -squeals and faints-

ImageImage
My Sams!

SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I have to admit, I do love that pairing you pushed out there Rikku, I always did like Mister Snobster Flair XD it's his colors I tell us, fiery themes her me every time XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Jennalyn wrote:Absolutely! :D Ebb and her handsome man are one of my favorite pairs, in part because of their fluffy Northern awesomeness and in part because of their courtship process. <3
Thank you so much, Jennalyn! I really appreciate your willingness to share your sams.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

I know what you mean Dap xD Gotta love the snobs!!! I hope to get one that is COVERED in jewelry and gems etc. Hopefully there will be a design a sam contest in the future where I can pitch my idea ;D HE... will be amazing! -giggles-
My Sams!

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I would reeeeally love to see what sort of babies Mr. Flair might make with Chant. Something about their general look and markings together just makes me swoon.

Image Image
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Dude I was legitimately looking at Chant because of that jungley tropically theme. X'D *grabby hands*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh are you allowed to make such a -very- rare breed like them? When are there even these designy contests?XD and it's already a he, Rikku?
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Jennalyn wrote:I would reeeeally love to see what sort of babies Mr. Flair might make with Chant. Something about their general look and markings together just makes me swoon.

Image Image
Oh wow that would be a nice pairing. Fluff and furry allllll over lol too cute ^_^ he hee one big ball of fluff *dives into a feather pillow*
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

I would love to see that too! I just love Kodylas to begin with. O_O Love love love.. -steals princess- ^o^ Oh oh oh I love her
My Sams!