Are they contactable?

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Are they contactable?

Post by RikkuGirl »

I JUST FOUND THE MOST GORGEOUS SAM EVER!!!!

I am in LOVE with this mare... I was wondering. does anyone know if DragonSpyrit is still contactable?

Also.. is Mouse still able to be contacted as well? Just.. curious if anyone knows :3

Wow... wowie wow wow omg.. o_____o I just... omg.... Look at those wings... Best part.. They have ORANGE.. and just.. WOW... O_O how come im just finding this little lady NOW >_> I need to do some more digging...

Wow... just... omg... -stares-
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Re: Are they contactable?

Post by RikkuGirl »

And after going butterfly searching... IM just.. in awe...

Sushi.. I have to say.. you make the BEST BUTTERFLIES EVER!!! I just.. O_< Cant get enough and zomgosh.. IM going to make a butterfly army!! Not like combination feather butterfly wings are my fav trait or anything.. O_<

._. Im gonna like.. goodness I have a new custom plan now.. Ice butterfly to put into Misery's song.. Its official... now.. to plan @__@ I just.. -baffles and mumbles uncontrolable babble mumbles-
My Sams!

AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

You could try PI for dragonspyrit, Rikku. I have a recruit there with the same sn (though I don't remember recruiting anyone!), but their last login on PI was in June. And if I remember rightly, I think Jennalyn can get in touch with Mouse. :)
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I thiiiiink this DragonSpyrit is from before PI, as that's one of the old style Sams. But yes, Jenn would probably be your best bet to contact people from that era XD
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I thiiiiink this DragonSpyrit is from before PI, as that's one of the old style Sams. But yes, Jenn would probably be your best bet to contact people from that era XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

I know I've seen Dr.S somewhere recently, though where I'd need to check. As for Mouse, nope, sorry! The last time I was able to get in touch with her was when Princess was born via Livejournal and not since.

OH, I think Dr.S was hanging around the Raveen Kats LJ.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

I have his AIM, but it doesn't show it having been active in months. You could try PM'ing and just seeing if you get a response.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh that makes me think of something - does anyone know how to get in touch with Delicious? it says it's been since like January for the last log on I think and I wanted to ask her a question. I sent her a message a while back (July) but it hasn't been opened (plus they usually show up in the email so I figured that it would pop up to say haaay look at me, but if the email isn't being used anymore then that really doesn't pan out). Annnd no I don't have PI nor do I know how to use that X'D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Del's PI account was expired for a bit, I can shoot her a PM and let her know that there's messages on here for her, if you'd like!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

That would be really awesome, Lv!! Thank you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

^_^ Thanks guys -Snaps fingers- I guess I will just have to swoon and enjoy their look. ^^ I do love the old style sams... I just wish they were around to enjoy the new ones too :/

<33 appreciate all the info and help guys :D
My Sams!

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

The dragonspyrit on PI is the same one who owns those older Sams but yeah, last PI login was June.

I might be able to get in touch with Mouse, I have her email address and see her logged into chat sometimes!

I hope Delicious is doing okay, I was just thinking the other day it's been a while since I've seen her around!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Del's account expired, and I'm pretty sure life's been crazy busy for her XD I miss seeing her around too!