Splicing Decisions!

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.

Who should go with Mystic of the Nature's Flame?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Symphony of the Undefined Resonance
54%
Phosphor of the Prismatic Geode
23%
Other (please comment!)
23%

Total votes: 13

Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Splicing Decisions!

Post by Seren »

So, a few WONDERFUL people have allowed me to use their samanayrs! I've wanted a Kirin x Illiayr blend for little while now, and I thought this would be the perfect event for that chance! :3

silvermoondragon is allowing me use Mystic of Nature's Flame....

But now I'm stuck, as both the lovely Jennalyn and lovely Ora have allowed me use of their illiayrs Phosphor of the Prismatic Geode and Symphony of the Undefined Resonance, respectfully.

Image or Image
So the question is... I'd love to use all three, but since that probably won't happen, which ones do you think might have the most interesting result? I love all of them so much. @_____@

Also! I'm pretty open to using my samanayrs for splicing events, pop me a message and we can talk. :3 (Cyclone might already be sort of called for.)
Signature under construction!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Re: Splicing Decisions!

Post by amazondreamer »

I voted for other, I'd love to see some more reds or browns in that splice... like perhaps Britain's Mantle or silvermoon's Stealing or Garnet.

Image Image Image

Obviously I don't know if their owners have other plans, but these were just what caught my eye :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

amazondreamer wrote:I voted for other, I'd love to see some more reds or browns in that splice... like perhaps Britain's Mantle or silvermoon's Stealing or Garnet.

Image Image Image

Obviously I don't know if their owners have other plans, but these were just what caught my eye :)
Thank you for the input! XD I did consider those three, and I wouldn't be against it, I just thought I'd throw some different shades in- they would look very nice with Mystic though! :D I'll consider it. ;3
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Stealing has already been requested by Rikkugirl, but you're welcome to use Garnet if you so choose :)
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Whoop! Alright, I think I've decided to use Symphony and Mystic together, and (if the three-sam slot can be used) then, all three. Thank you so much to Jenn, Silvermoon, and Ora! :D you guys are awesome. <3