Splicing Drawing Board

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Splicing Drawing Board

Post by RikkuGirl »

Hey guys! :3 Here is a small place for you to post your Splicing goals and where others can suggest their ideas, if you'd like them of course ;D

:3

So. What are your splicing plans? Would you like to share or give your suggestions? ^^
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Re: Splicing Drawing Board

Post by RikkuGirl »

Goal: Kodyla, That is all ^^;;
Color/Pattern Requests: Orange, Green, Yellow (White or Black ALWAYS acceptable )
Requests: Any Butterfly, Fancy Feathers, Gems or Antlers/Horns.

Should I add a 3rd? o:

I have permission for the following already:

ImageImage

Suggestions? do the 3 entry... >_>; There is only going to be one.. so.. Do I want to take the chance? >.<;; Anyone else going to try for 3?
Last edited by RikkuGirl on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Sams!

SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I would love to try three but at the same time, I don't know who I'd do for the 3rd party member XD (I'd probably choose one of my guys, but who.. XD)

Also, both Flare and Passion have fun traits that the other two don't have, so I think it's up to what traits you like best IF you want to go for that XD Otherwise, Flair and Princess are both just cute as is XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

o3o Splicing~

My aim this time around is to see if I can get permission from Unyko for their Talon of the Hidden Rainforest and/or Climber of Mingling Hues, but I just have to work out how to contact them... I remember seeing something about it somewhere, just have to sniff it out. :3
And I'd love to put a shifter in the mix. Because I so want a shifter ffffff.

And because I find this useful, Rikku, I'm gonna steal it from you. XD
Goal: Shifter or Unique (because I'd love to see what that would turn out as, from a splice.)
Color/Pattern Requests: Blues, purples, reds, blacks, whites...
Requests: Spiky, scaly, gem-y things. 8D
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

OOOOoooo this looks like fun. ummmm.....what I want kk this is easy and I think all should know this by now but if not it is GIANT WINGS!! I don't care what kind of sam it is or gender I just think the way that sushi draws wings is FABULIOUSSSSS!! But yes I do have some in mind and one is a repeat if they will let me again. *wink wink*

Mares would love to use:
Jennalyn's Pretty

Echos's Lovely

Stallions would love to use:
Orasteele's Graceful

AranelSaraphim's Handsomeness

Main Goal: Giant Wings
Color/Pattern Requests: Would like to get one with alchemy markers and colors not too picky is all looks good and matches! xP
Requests: Any Butterfly, but combo wings would be IDEAL

2nd Goal: Druid looking sam
Color/Pattern Requests: all the colors of the forest and if extra stuff like leather and feathers and what not.
Requests: Multiple Horns, Florae or Lapideus, I have an idea for wings but going to keep that to me till I can try and create a new trait. ^_^ (or if you think you REALLY want to know and maybe help me do it I will tell you what i'm thinking of just PM me.) *shhhhh...it a secret*

Seeing these all together I just might faint on how the babies can turn out.....*gets light headed*
Also these are in my top 10 fav sams!! Huggles them all, such prettiessss!!! ^_^
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

@SilverDapples
Ya, I don't know if im going to do it... >_> Im going to hold off and see what other possibilities I can find and Ill figure it out ._.;; I will be using Flare no matter what... I LOVE his colors and im DYING to have an orangey sam.... I may see if I can use Jennalyns Axis... instead of Princess... or as the third. >_>;; I DONT KNOW! Dx and if I go full orange.. >_>;;; omg... this is my picks. ugh! what to do
ImageImage
@Codress

Remember, they don't have to be male and female! :D You can use ANY SAMS for this. that's one of the best parts. Their gender doesn't matter because it is sole based on the traits and species :3

Hope that helps you pick your sams to use. ;D

Here is one of my suggestions to you Sissy:

Image ;D He has giant wings and also his patterns and other traits are AWESOME! Bio-lum Gems! :D

@CosmicDragon
>_> For some reason.. I see those and all I can think of is this gorgeous beast!!!! Oh...scaley and feathery?! D8 Feather with armor >_>; idk.. just.. hmmmmm
Cosmic... SO MANY thoughts for you... o-o
ImageImageImage<-Lakotawolf (Idk if they are around ._<)
Last edited by RikkuGirl on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
My Sams!

Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

I was just looking around again and I just found a possible even better pair. Going to PM her now. but yes i agree and I know i was just still thinking of breading. LOL but I get it now betters after seeing others post. Which OMG if these go threw will be some STUNNING sams!! Just my opinion. ^_^
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Just to throw it out there, the following Sams from my horde have already been granted permission for use and are not available:

- Healer of Surrendered Hope
- Shifter of the Buoyant Jungle
- Mystic of the Yawning Deep
- Sibyl of the Summer's End
- Confusion of the Third Degree
- Chant of the Tropical Blaze

Now to see if my two from last time are still amenable for use...
Last edited by Jennalyn on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*glomps all over Jenn for Healer* Glee! Loved that mare for ages!

Now I just have to figure out who I'm using with her >> *eyes the five she's narrowed it down to*

If anyone's interested in my Sams, feel free to ask!
Willow
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Post by Willow »

Awesome idea, I can't wait to see what people come up with for their pairs ^___^

Goal ~ Something Illiayr/Mini with warm tones and hopefully solid eyes, bat ears and a glow.

Ideal pair so far I think ~
ImageImage

or maybe

ImageImage

I'm not sure which yet o___o
(Also it seems silver will be getting a PM cause she has all the lovely natural illayrs xD )

All my sams are in my siggy and free to use apart from Twist, just let me know if you want to use them ^__^
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

@Lvsoul - Congrats on securing Healer. :)

@ Codress - Dont worry! Youll find an awesome pair to use! ^_^ If you need anymore help, let me know. Im happy to dig through the database for you, or anyone! :3

@Jenn - Thats a GREAT IDEA! I will be posting mine as well at the end of this :3

@Willow - :3 I has a suggestion.. -pushes this out there- ^.^ I was actually thinking of this the other day.. why there arent any mini glowys!! xD Though you said... Warm colors.. >_> The first thing I thought was cold.. Why.. dont ask! xD This is a mixture... warm yet light colors with a dash of ridiculous traits! Plus those long ears may give you the bat ears you wanted :3
ImageImage
My Sams!

tierasa
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayrs

Post by tierasa »

My goal: Northern Aquatic

I've already got permission to use one Sam. I'm waiting to hear back from Amazondreamer about the other one I want to use. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed and hope I don't have to scrap my plans and start over.
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

My Goal: Kirin x Illiayr Combination (With the added possibility of Mystic!)

I tried out for this last time, and I just loveeee the idea. silver has very kindly allowed me the use of her Mystic of the Nature's Flame- I'm just waiting on another reply, so I will either go ahead, or search for a new partner if not. XD

I'm okay with anyone using any of my samanayrs for splicing, except for Cyclone, Sirocco, and Pride. :3 Just give me a heads up.
Signature under construction!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*eyes Seren* Cyclone not available? Drat it, he was my number 1 choice for a partner for Healer XD

Anyone want to help me narrow down the list of potentials to PM?

ImageImageImageImage

The lovely Healer that Jenn's letting me use :D

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

@ Seren - o: I hope you get your choice! I don't have much to offer when Illy's go but my new floofy darling ;3 who you are welcome to use if youd like :D

@ Lvsoul - 8( I have tried to get in touch with Lakotawolf for a while (Since June-ish?)... I was hoping to use Secret of the Healed Sky for multiple events past... but I never see them on... and every one I send is never replied to or read.. :/

Are you able to contact them? I admit... I would love to see another rider but Illume is just gorgeous o: <33 that's a hard choice. good luck with it.. Those two are my choice... ._.; I admit.. if you can contact Lakota.. I would just.. DIE to get permission to use secret....
My Sams!

Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

I think sushi and Lakota are good friends - maybe you could ask if sushi has a way to get in touch?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

This wasn't originally my first choice of pairing but man am I loving it and excited about the possible outcome. Gotta say these two make an amazing pair of opposites.

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

o: Oooo Echos! What a pair! xD I didnt even THINK of those two

>_> You know what would be a neat 3rd? -chuckles-

xD Just saying!!! ^.^

All of my plans just went all Kattywompus! I got replies from people that I DID NOT expect to be replied from! O_O Aaaaannnnddddd All my wants and thoughts are now all jumbled and I have no idea what to do!!

I am waiting on one in-particular... TLouey (Gleam of the Stained Glass). I have been searching for the owner of this sam since I started my TINY obsession with Butterfly Sams ^.^;;; -Hides her 4th Gen Butterfly baby, Passion- If she gets back to me, Sara, and allows me to use her.. She will be the staple of my form. ^.^ I have been in LOVE with her since I can remember... There are a few butterfly babes that I just... >_> LOVE <33333333333333

So! With that said.. I will be waiting till last minute to find out if I can use her.. >_>;; Im cutting it close. If I dont hear from her by tomorrow morning I will have to go with my other choices. ^.^ Oh so exciting!

I had already started planning for splicing and it crept up on me! lol I didn't get a chance to fully plan! xD

I do love that pair though Echos. o:
My Sams!

Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

@echos: grest pair will be a neat turn out on that one totally agree nest!

@ lvsoul: since illume is tsken it seems I would say secret if you can get a holf of lota. Been seeing many trying to get a hold of him this event. GOOD LUCK! Jelly you got healer so jelly LOL

@rikku: Hope you figure out what you want sidder! Gave you my suggedtions in your mail hope it helps. O. < love you and good luck!

As for all others these different pairs are blowing my mind on what could come up and making me think of next event lol GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! ! ^_^ HUGGLES
tierasa
Mystery
Mystery

Post by tierasa »

I'm still trying to finalize plans. I'm looking for a match for Jennalyn's Mystic of the Yawning Deep. I was hoping for another Northern Aquatic, but I kind of wanted the possibility of a special as well. Any suggestions?

LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

My Bubbles is available :)
tierasa
Mystery
Mystery

Post by tierasa »

Thanks, LV. Rikku has hooked me up though. :) I'm off to post them now.