Thoughts for Song Placement

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.

Scaling's Best Match?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:32 am

Luster of the Iridescent Chestnut
17%
Embrace of Molten Chocolate
3%
Drumming of the Dreamer's Embrace
6%
Zest of Pumpkin Spice
11%
Tumble of the Sunlit Surf
3%
Sweet of the Summer Raspberry
3%
Overture of the Moonlit Storm
3%
Sprite of Pending Spring
6%
Giggles of Fancy Flight
9%
Bumble of the Buried Shore
14%
Harmony of the Threaded Glass
9%
Expression of the Ornamental Wind
17%

Total votes: 35

Yildun
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Thoughts for Song Placement

Post by Yildun »

I haven't contacted anyone yet, so this is all purely theoretical at this point, but I thought I'd get some feedback before pursuing specifics. This is also a much tougher decision than I thought it would be (though that could be narrowed down by the answers that I get from the users fostering them.)

I've decided that Scaling would be awesome in a Song with a Minayr or otherwise Mini Stallion. I intend to make her Open to the public, even if the song is Closed. I want to share the love. :D

First three would be Luster, Embrace, or his son, Drumming. The latter two have song themes that are fitting.
ImageImage Image

Zest is adorable. So is Tumble, who has a song theme that is also very fitting. They'd make some interesting babies.
Image Image

To round it out, there is Sweet (the Minayr), Overture of the Moonlit Storm, Sprite, or his son, Giggles.
Image Image Image Image
Edit: I knew I forgot some! Honestly, I went through all the minis, or so I thought.
Image Image Image

What do you think? I've also made a poll, because I figured that would be easier. Feel free to suggest some alternatives, by the way! She doesn't have to be with a mini stallion, but I thought it would make a nice deciding factor. Also, I assume this is in the correct forum. I debated between the Classifieds and Discussion, but since I'm asking for opinions, I thought this might be the right one? I can repost it in the correct place if I got it wrong. :I

I'm not trying to step on any toes, btw. I realize I need permission from the stallion's user to join a song (especially a not-yet-created song), but I thought it'd be better to narrow my options down first. I don't know the protocol, and since I want Scaling open, I figured it'd make more sense to see who people think she'd work best with.
Image Pony Island Image `'..'` Image Image `'..'` Image Dragon Cave Image
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Re: Thoughts for Song Placement

Post by Jaes »

Omigosh how cute is Scaling! I love the dino traits.

I'm torn between three stallions: Luster, Bumble, and Harmony. Mimis are adorable!
Yildun
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Re: Thoughts for Song Placement

Post by Yildun »

Jaes wrote:Omigosh how cute is Scaling! I love the dino traits.

I'm torn between three stallions: Luster, Bumble, and Harmony. Mimis are adorable!
She is indeed! :D

Btw, you can vote for all three. I've allowed for up to three choices per user. (It really is a hard choice... She goes pretty well with most of these handsome guys, and even the ones who don't seem "perfect" would still blend nicely. Brown is wonderful that way.)

At the end of the poll, I'll ask the winner's fosterer if they'd like to have her in a song with their stallion. If not, then I'll move on down the line and ask about the stallion who got second place. I figure that makes things easier, since I can't assume anyone will say yes. For all that I know, some of the users may also be on hiatus and won't reply. XD
Image Pony Island Image `'..'` Image Image `'..'` Image Dragon Cave Image