Slight changes to the holiday events this year

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Slight changes to the holiday events this year

Post by Sushidragon »

I know for the past few years I've done a big gift-o-rama in December, but this year I'm going to be doing a series of events instead and have a couple of 'everybody wins' gift things instead. I love the gift stuff but this month is going to be hideously busy, with highlights including Mr Sushi recovering from minor surgery next week and hosting my family for Christmas for the first time ever XD; I promise to bring back the gifting fun next year!

The good news is that this weekend I'm finally going to be able to do my live stream event O_O YAY!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Slight changes to the holiday events this year

Post by Seren »

Well, that's understandable Sushi! I hope Mr. Sushi gets well soon, surgery isn't fun period, but surgery during the holidays is even worse! D:
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh loads of stuff! I can't blame you for deciding to not do all that gift stuff, it sure seems like a lot of work, plus events are always fun! I do hope mister Sushi recovers fast (and that yall survive family because yikes. XD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

And the day after it is his company Christmas party which I bought a dress specially for.. his appointment was booked the day after I ordered it XD The doctor says he should be okay to go if he doesn't dance but we'll see how he is on the day!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Awww <3 I hope Mr. Sushi recovers well! Good luck with all of your holiday adventures in family land! <3333

Yay a new dress!!! :D I have a red one I'm going to wear on christmas. ^^ Hope your party is wonderful and Mr. Sushi and the rest of your family has a wonderful time!! <3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: