First Breeding. Help Please?

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
CareBear89
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

First Breeding. Help Please?

Post by CareBear89 »

Hello all. I am RikkuGirl's Roomie Carrie but you can call me Carebear or CB. I thought I would come on and check out breeding season. She has been telling me all about Sams and I signed up last year but never had a chance to fully get into it. We moved in together and finally have internet now. She told me breeding season is almost over so I figured I would try. I have a thing for fairy's and mythical things **Anything Purple is an auto win** so when I saw her Healer... I had to try with her **Especially when she told me they are called Fairytale wings**. I dont really know anyone on here and I know I have to find a boy to go with her but I dont have much time to message a bunch of people who I dont even know if they are on here anymore **I'm about to leave for GA and I wont have too much access to this so I am trying to find a pair quickly**.

Would anyone have some stallions that they would not mind letting me use/pick from?

Here is her Healer.
THANK YOU
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Re: First Breeding. Help Please?

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Welcome to the Sam forum, CB! :D I hope you enjoy your first proper event! :3

These are the boys of mine I think might go well with her. If any of them catch your eye, you have my full permission to use any of them. ^^

Image Image Image Image Image
CareBear89
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by CareBear89 »

Wow! Thank you Blue. They are amazing. I am torn now. I got permission to use another mystic but I really like yours too! Though...As much as I love them all I think I am going to choose this awesome guy. Thank you again Aranel and you too Blue!! Now let's see if I can do my form then I'm off to GA. :)

Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

You may use any of mine but I bet you'll get some much more tempting offers.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CareBear89
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by CareBear89 »

Thank you Echos! I am going to try for a pretty fairy moth. I appreciate your help. :)
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

LOL I would say you could use some of my gents too but since you made those lovely choices, I think you are goody. ^_^ Next time if you like any of mine just let me know. ^_^ huggles and good luck on your first breeding.
CareBear89
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by CareBear89 »

I made it to GA. Thank you Codress. You have some very pretty boys. I am hopeful, which Rikku says is a good thing? So... we shall see. Maybe I can come back home to a new sam baby! I wont be on again for another week. Good luck to everyone and thank you again to everyone for their offers and help. I appreciate it.
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Totally try to help with the little ingo i know.nlol still learning myself on some things. Yes if you want to use any of mine just let me know for future stuff. I like to helpssss! ^_^

You have a great pair though hope it happens for you!!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Welcome and good luck :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog