Breeding Help

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.

What ones would you breed?

1. Misery & Aquamarine
29%
2. Might & Tread
No votes
3. Tandem & Midnight
No votes
4. Teardrop & Fall
5%
5. Healer and Illume
33%
6. Passion & Noble
33%

Total votes: 21

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Breeding Help

Post by RikkuGirl »

I have no idea who to breed this season, there are SO many options! I really want to breed my misery but there are a few other ladies that I just really want to go with instead... I need help.

What would YOU do?

Please pick 2. :)

Options:

1. Misery & Aquamarine - This is a match made in heaven to me <3 I'm so glad she was the final piece! Just... Love.
ImageImage

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2. Might & Tread - I am ridiculously smitten with Tread. I want an armored sam SO BAD! Hopefully she gets to be a guard as well, waiting for the job fair to finish to see that. SO, might put this off till next year to see if I can get her in to armor too!
ImageImage

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3. Tandem & Midnight - ** Perks - Baby-less Song **
I am very interested to see a bird/feathered armored sam! <3 Plus Tandems long cheek feathers might be a neat carried down trait? I want an armored baby ^o^;;
ImageImage

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

4. Teardrop & Fall - Their first baby is absolutely stunning! I LOVE this stallions wings and would absolutely LOVE to have a revamp of these two in a baby! <3 LOVE Probably throw some modiums into this too!
Image Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

5. Healer and Illume (If Ora wants to try again <3) I REALLY love this pair and eeeee. <3 Just love to see what comes of them. I would need to speak with Orasteele first though. <3333
ImageImage

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

6. Passion & Noble - *** No Foal Song *** One of my ultimate FAVORITE pairs EVER!! I am so obsessed over this pair however I just cant bring myself to do a breeding yet. I really want to make their baby something spectacular but dont know what... if you have ideas of modiums and stuff, let me know! <3
ImageImage
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Re: Breeding Help

Post by Codress »

U know me with WINGS so have to say illume/healer but the last 2 are a cutie couple so i choose those ones too! Those where my votes. Good luck! Lol
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

I am totally up for trying them again. :D
FoxyJhai
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Northern

Post by FoxyJhai »

I voted for Healer and Illume, because they're both just gorgeous. I also voted Misery and Aquamarine, but that may be because I'm biased. XP
Samanayrs
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pets
Image Image Image Image
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

I voted for Passion and Noble because I love northerns! But all these sams are gorgeous!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Welp! Looks like it is between Healer and Passion! <3 Thanks a bunch guys! :3 This is the hardest part now!

<333333 Good luck to you all with your own decisions! :D Poll if you need help! <3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: