New Samanayr info pages

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

New Samanayr info pages

Post by Sushidragon »

I've been doing some more writing about Samanayrs and their world (FINALLY) and thought I'd update this list as new pages are posted!

These expanded information pages are all hosted at the Samanayr library, a kind-of-new section of the site where more extensive Samanayr information is available. If you want to stick with the basics then everything you need to know is on the main site!

Habitat

Hot Springs

Society

Elementals
Festivals and special days
The Mystics' Circle

The World

Magic
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Re: New Samanayr info pages

Post by Codress »

Very cooly. Nice job! ^_^ Great info.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

*soaks in all the new information LIKE A SPONGE*

Ahhhh, yesssss. I especially love the Hot Springs information page, there was so much new info there that I couldn't have even guessed at before~
Well done Sushi!! <3
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

YES NEW LORE!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I'm working on what's turning into a huge page for the Mystics' Circle, but after that, anything anyone urgently wants information about? :O
Image Image

LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Mmmm, stuff about the old gods? I read somewhere that they used to worship gods *eyeballs Divine Fate song* Think that's where I read about it!

Unless that's stuff you're already covering XD Otherwise, hrm. Stuff about Kirins? :D
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I haven't had a chance to go through and edit yet, but here's the big page about the Mystics' Circle!

http://samanayrs.net/info/samanayrs/soc ... cs-circle/

@LvSoulFriend - Information about the gods is a good one! And those two-headed Sams XD
Image Image

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

I love this!!! Finally got a chance to read some of this! ^_^ Great job sushi! I need to take some time and read it all in detail. I'm loving the info! Will make RP and character building much easier.

I am still really in the dark about the different other inhabitants of this world (Sharians in particular). I want to know more about them because they have a direct link to kodylas! :D Right? Kodylas are the pets to them because they want luxury, right? I've been trying to come up with some background on my Kodyla tribal (Fortuitous) but I'm not sure about how the society works and what not so I'm a tad scared to deviate from what truly is.

Ive been dying to get an RP sam too, so I think once I can figure out the "World" itself, I can better work a growing sam into it (When I get one! :D).

Also, have you tried Grammarly yet Sushi?? It's AWESOME!!! It's a free add-on for your computer/phone/etc. that fixes a majority of any grammar or misspelling mistakes. It also even suggests changing words to better fit (Thesaurus!!). I am in love with it lately and think you guys might enjoy it too! It also allows you to upload files to it so that you can access them anywhere (With great punctuation and grammar too! lol). If you don't have it already, you should check it out! It has done wonders with my book writing. :) <3

Kudos though Sushi! Love the writing and am thankful for the update on sam world info! :D <3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: