Growing a Sam

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Growing a Sam

Post by Origami_Dragon »

So, spring is in the air and everyone's feeling frisky and this little lady is ready to grow! No rush on her; I know your hiatus isn't really over yet. Just thought I'd post this since everything is ready.

Sam ID: 817
Character profile link: Profile
Link(s) to minimum requirements: Story time!
Link(s) to additional requirements: Pixel image and incomplete RP
Sam name (if growing from foal to yearling): Mystic of the Dancing Breeze
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Growing a Sam

Post by Sushidragon »

Mystic is all grown up into a lean, lanky yearling :D

Looks like her horns are developing into long horns and her tail into a phoenix tail! She's also taken on some decorations, like her guardian. Her wyvern wings might stay this size as vestigial wings or develop into full-sized feathered wings. She can also seek out a Mystic to assist with her Mystic training.
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Oooh, pretty, excited, look at the sky pose. I suspect she sees a birdie up there! Wink approves of her gaining trinkets, though it looks like she encouraged ones that are...hard to loose. XD I can just see this girl chasing her own tail to admire the new fancy feathers that grew in and then forgetting about the new horns now that they don't itch so much and getting them stuck in things. And it looks almost like Wink donated one of her own feathers for little Mystic's trinkets! The feathered wings are just gorgeous!

She's adorable Sushi! Thank you! Now...going to have to see if I can find anyone with a Mystic willing to volunteer for some RP lessons one of these days...
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Wow, congrats Ori, she's beautiful! I'd offer my Mystic to give lessons, but being a modiem mystic she probably needs lessons herself XD

I can't wait for another chance to get a RP foal of my own...
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Oh she's amazing Ori! Such a cute expression and pose... and I love all her little trinkets. I didn't want to go cluttering up your RP thread but I've really enjoyed her story so far :) Good luck finding her a teacher, I'd offer mine but I doubt a Swamp Mystic would be much use to her.

However, if she's ever interested in trying to work out how to use her wings, my Murmur might be able to give her a pointer or two.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Such a little cutie! x3 Congrats, Ori! I look foward to seeing how she grows further. <3

Also, I might be willing to offer up my Mystic if she needs help with training. Being an Air Mystic himself, and having been raised by Mystics, he would probably make an excellent mentor for her. :3
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

She's so precious! I love the phoenix tail and wyvern combination! <33
Signature under construction!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Well, looks like the little lady should be able to find some teachers once she reaches the Hotsprings with Wink and Sprawl! My only other Mystic is a Fire Mystic who lives way out in the desert...and is aquatic...and a bit of a grouch at times. Even if this little lady could learn from her I think she and Wink would butt heads a few times.

Amazon and Blue, if you guys would be up for some RP later I might just take you up on the teachings. She loooves feathers and colors and would probably actually hold still for them long enough to actually learn something.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image