Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Redeeming a Job Token

Post by oakleafwolf »

Samanayr name: Mystic of the Soothing Sun
Samanayr ID: 754
Job applying for: Wandering Mystic

Mystic feels that his talents are too useful to sam-kind and doesn't feel it would be right to keep them all to himself. I think he fancies himself some sort of... uh, uber-masculine healer? Sort of? I dunno, he sort of keeps going on about duty and helping folks and... really, he sounds like a candidate for being Chosen by a Companion. Regardless, Mystic has decided that he wants to bravely travel to the remotest corners of Shar, meeting strange sams and helping them by doing the Sunny Thing.

Uh... he's giving me the evil eye now. I think I offended him, he really is serious about all of this; I've just been hearing about it so long that I tend to forget how important it is to him. :(

Could you help him with his dream of becoming "Wandering Mystic of the Soothing Sun" (oooh shiny!)? Maybe that will help me make it up to him. He really does want to be helpful. <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Redeeming a Job Token

Post by Sushidragon »

Done! Although I still need to make a 'Wandering Mystic' job token for your inventory :D

Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Re: Redeeming a Job Token

Post by oakleafwolf »

Eeeeeeee! You did a great job! I LOVE all his sun accessories! The medallion, the gauntlets... and then there's the neat tail-guard thingy!

Thank you so much! Best birthday ever! *flails and falls over from excitement!*