Equipping a Samanayr

Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Equipping a Samanayr

Post by Yuiven »

There are two tasks that I feel need be done for my Samanayrs, when you have the time during your maternity leave, Sushi. Second of those two tasks, Hero of the Dangerous Waters had placed in the top three of the Samanayr Birthday Celebration Cupcake Races, and so I would like to equip the Modiem Balloon he won as part of the second place prize package, please.

Samanayr ID: 775
Samanayr name: Hero of the Dangerous Waters
Item name: Modiem Balloon (any 2-3 point modiem) - Breeding

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Equipping a Samanayr

Post by Sushidragon »

Done!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Re: Equipping a Samanayr

Post by Yuiven »

Ooh, I like how the modiem balloon looks tied around Hero's left front leg! It appears neither ridiculous nor obstructive to the view of his pride and joy: his tadpole tail.

The smooth, rubbery texture of an actual balloon has been realistically depicted, yet there is also a muted red glow that can be seen radiating from within-- nicely showing off the effect that it is imbued with the magic of a breeding modiem. Something else I've just noticed is the sense of erratic motion captured as the breeding modiem balloon follows behind in the currents, generated by Hero himself as he is swimming underwater.

Kudos on the execution of its appearance, Sushi! ^_^b Thank you very much. Having this special, permanent modiem disguised as a balloon equipped for him will be a decided boon for Hero's eventual Song.