Looking for the right song for these girls...

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
nightfeathers
Samanayr
Samanayr

Looking for the right song for these girls...

Post by nightfeathers »

I hope this is in the right place. >> I'm looking for a song for my two girls to join. They dont have to go to the same one. In fact I'd rather they didn't just because I like variety lol.

The first one is Peridot. I've had a few inquiries about her so I guess she can go first. I need to get her in a song anyway lol. She's the first and as far as I know at least only one with the embedded minerals trait. For her I am looking for a song with at least one complatibly colored male. Blues, greens, white, cooler colors really. In the color groups sense not the popularity sense. ^^

The second mare is Sigh. Nothing as special as Peridot, but I would still like her to have a song as well. For her it's not so much specific colors Im looking for, but I would like something with mostly naturals. Whites, browns, blacks, greys, tans, that kind of thing.

If you reply, please send me a private message telling me so. I have it set to email me on private messages being sent and I'll forget to read here otherwise.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Looking for the right song for these girls...

Post by Jennalyn »

I absolutely love matchmaking. Here are several stallions who would look amazing with your girls. If you feel up to PMing any of their owners yourself, you could have some amazing boys for them!

For Peridot:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Sigh:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

*happily shoves Mystic as close to Peridot as she can* ^^

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Would Sigh Happen to be pudgy? :3 If so I know stars would love to make a song including her. :3

He is still technically looking for his lead O.o;; But... he only like the tubby girls ;)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
nightfeathers
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by nightfeathers »

I'm not actually sure. XD She might be?

And wow, thanks for all the searching. o.o Is a big help!
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

-waves hand happily-
Poison likes shiny things. Peridot is a very shiny thing. >D
Poison: -grumbles- You make me sound like such... a... simpleton... -is mesmerised by the gems-

My point exactly. XD So he would definitely be interested if she deigned to consider him!
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

As you know, Journey would be happy to offer Peridot the last opening in his song.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Saiki
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Aboreal

Post by Saiki »

Puddle would definitely be interested in either of your mares, if either of them are interested in him. ^^
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
nightfeathers
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by nightfeathers »

Echos I cant seem to find Journey's song. The last one of yours had a broken link. Was that his?
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Hm, it might have been but here is a new link that actually works: Song of the Wanderer's Heart
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage