Pairing Announcement Thread

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Pairing Announcement Thread

Post by Jennalyn »

Since everybody really seemed to enjoy the Spring Flint Matchmaking Contest, myself included, I figured I'd take the suggestion and make a pairing announcement thread! If your stallion attracts a lady, or if your mare finds herself a stud, tell us about it! Post pictures! What are you hoping for? Why do they do well together?

Maybe Sushi will even sticky it if we're lucky. :D
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Pairing Announcement Thread

Post by Delicious »

My Prism finally found himself a really shiny second for his song! She was too cute for us to pass up, so we pestered Miss Whimsy until she aquiesced that it would be a match made in heaven (honestly it only took a showing of Mr. Handsome Prism to convince her), and the to-be-named Gleam of the Glinting Skies will be shacking up with my boy and hopefully making some squeeworthy rainbow babies in the near future!

Aren't they just PERFECT together?

ImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Well!!! XD

Mischief HAS gone with me and looked through the "Single mares" He is QUITE smitten with This GORGEOUS lady. What do you think? Should he ask her to be his lead? O: Her name is PERFECT for him, as he is VERY fond of stones and shiney objects, preferably gems. And her colors compliment him well.

Id LOVE to see a baby with The vein like stripes with black spots over them, and rainbow legs XD Plus of COURSE i want all Kirin markings and traits XD *hopes*

ImageImage
Mischief of the Gleaming Desert & Rift of Copper-veined Stone Owned by Tervenna

Though... I was kinda pondering waiting to get him a desert or kirin lady... Should he have amixed song? o.< I think so.. idk they are just too cute together if you ask me O:
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Image and Image

I have all permissions and also EEEEEEEEEE <3 Hoping to get Shiver a buddy!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Delicous, those two are the most perfect pairing ever!!! I agree with both of you 100% and I'm so glad you were able to pester her into joining. :D

Rikku, that would indeed be lovely! Their colors go together so well, especially the white base. There aren't currently any Kirin ladies that I know about, and there are only a scant few Desert ladies. I think that a Hybrid and Sam-based Song would compliment him really well!

Harroway, my fingers are super-crossed for that breeding!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

OMG JEN! Your a freakin angel! I saw the pm! ^^ Im kinda ify on if i want his ladies to have wings. O: I think hes too picky. THOUGH there are a few that he is like :D~~~~ over XD

We will see. :D But thanks for the help! I think im going to push him to get with her.. she is a looker and just as you said, their colors go REALLY well. I like the idea and ill def. be doing that. *hugs* Thank you! :D
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Rynnie
Samanayr Stalker and Fangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystery, Desert, Shifter & Kodyla

Post by Rynnie »

Not quite a pairing announcement, more a ménage à trois that I'm privileged to show off, as Dragonspyrit and Tervenna have kindly consented to accept the suit I have been pressing on behalf of Enigma of the Sumptuous Shadow:

ImageImageImage

Thanks to Jennalyn and LvSoulFriend, Matchmakers Extraordinaré!