We...

Talk about anything you want here.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

We...

Post by RikkuGirl »

Miss you sushi! :D Hope your having a blast on your trip!!!! ^________________________^

AND! How is everyone today?! ^_^ This forum hasnt moved much since sushi said she was going on her trip sooooo...

HI! :D Talk to meh! I love you all like WOH and enjoy talking to you all on the norm.

Talk wis me!!!!!!!!!! xD

*points out the awesomeness which is silvermoondragon who made the changey baby icons xD* eeeeee *flails* ^_^;
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: We...

Post by CosmicDragon »

-pokes nose in- :3 HIII!! It has indeed been very quiet here lately... Not that I've had much time to notice. Moving is time-consuming, yupyup!

Other than that, everything's pretty good on my end. Sun, surf, sand, and home-schooling my little brother. XD

Pretty normal, all things considering.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

I've been busy all day the past few days being an extra on a movie set :3 It's called Real Steel, and it's starring Hugh Jackman! So he was like, right there. I watched him do a silly dance yesterday. I'm just an extra though, and I'm not supposed to tell people stuff, so I'll just link the IMDB. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433035/ It doesn't come out until late next year, I think.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Gah! You are so lucky! That man is such an amazing actor/singer/dancer - I am seriously jealous! Do they let you take photos with/of him? XD!! I'm guessing not, but still!!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

*GASP* Zomgosh I envy you Rai!!!! Xo *loves him* BUT Gerard Butler is um... *dies* <333333

xD Cosmic! Moving?! :D Where did yous moves too! O: Sand sun... florida? xD Cause thats what I gots here. *wiggles* Sun, sand, water, and *drum roll* PALM TREES! ^____^

I LOVE my palm trees. lol When I go and travel its like... O_O there are.... no.... palm trees here... these trees fall apart every year?! Its like they have stress issues durring fall! Tree rogain! xD *flails* O.o; so ya... When i go out of the state and come back, i always get excited when I see the first palm tree. lol

Id LOVE to be an extra on a movie. Youll have to tell us what part your in so we can all go and see you!!!! :D Id LOVE to see you on the big screen ^_^ so fun.
My Sams!

Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Moving? Where to Cosmic - if you don't mind me asking? ^_^

I broke one of the nose pieces on my glasses last night. Going to have to get them replaced now. *sigh* They keep sliding down my nose - which may be why I had such a bad headache last night. >_<
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Could be Ora. I find that when I wear sunglasses that are too tight behind my ears give me headaches.. o.O:; must be a soft spot or something there...

Heads are all full of special spots..its crazy. I like to take excedrin when I has a headache.. that stuff WORKS! O:
My Sams!

LakotaWolf
LOL WUT

Post by LakotaWolf »

When I was a kid, I did a lot of acting XD I was in a pilot for a series that never got picked up by a studio, but Chevy Chase was one of the guest stars. All of us kids got our pictures taken with him and I got his autograph on a Post-It note XD I think it's mostly up to the actor whether or not they'll sign autographs - studios don't usually have "extras may not talk to the actors" policies or anything ;}

We've finally got sun here in So Cal - it's been an overcast summer so far, kind of bizarre! @_@ No sand and surf for me though - I'm too pale XD My sister made me water the plants in the front yard the other day and I got sunburnt after five minutes >:{ AND I even had a hat on! Sigh XD
Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

SUNSCREEN! O:

that is all xD
My Sams!

CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Man, I WISH I was moving to Florida! XD But no, we've just moved into a cool little condo on the Gold Coast (in Australia), where everyone surfs and sand is EVERYWHERE.
-dies-
LakotaWolf wrote:We've finally got sun here in So Cal - it's been an overcast summer so far, kind of bizarre! @_@ No sand and surf for me though - I'm too pale XD My sister made me water the plants in the front yard the other day and I got sunburnt after five minutes >:{ AND I even had a hat on! Sigh XD
I feel your pain. T-T Even with massive amounts of sunscreen on I STILL get sunburnt if I spend any more than ten minutes or so in the sun. -sadface-
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

They did tell us when I was booked that we weren't really allowed to go harass him for autographs or anything, but it's not like we weren't allowed to talk to him if the occasion came up. I think it was just that there were literally hundreds of extras, and the man is at work, so things need to get done and stuff and yeah XD I did see him talking with some people who were by him when there was downtime and the crew was moving stuff around for the next shot. And he gave my dad a lottery ticket when my dad was a stand-in for another actor on a smaller scene they were doing XD My part is done now though, and I'll have to wait until the movie comes out to see if you can actually see me. There's a lot of movies being done in Michigan now though, so I'm thinking I might try and do more, because it's fun and money :)

Gosh, all you people living in tropical places. It's already a little chilly here sometimes, like in the morning before the sun has had time to warm up. I feel your pain about the sunburns though; I definitely need to load up on sunscreen if I'm going to the beach or anything. I don't tan at all, I just go straight to bright red burn! I can't imagine how much worse it would be if I were further south.
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Wow, a movie extra, that sounds exciting. Do you have to audition for something like that or do they just pick people randomly?

I myself just spent the day at Canada's Wonderland which was awesome. My mom and brother came up to visit and since we had bought seasons passes at the end of last season (which included our entrance fee that time) we were making use of the early opening time for certain rides. It was great because we got to ride Behemoth, a 70.1m(230 feet) high roller coaster and my favorite ride, around six times in one hour because the lineups were so short that early in the morning. Then we went on most of the other coasters while the lineups were relatively short still and then spent the rest of the day doing some of the thrill rids which had shorter lineups than the coasters and we hadn't really gone on them last time because we had been more focused on the coasters then.
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

LakotaWolf wrote: We've finally got sun here in So Cal - it's been an overcast summer so far, kind of bizarre! @_@ No sand and surf for me though - I'm too pale XD My sister made me water the plants in the front yard the other day and I got sunburnt after five minutes >:{ AND I even had a hat on! Sigh XD
So that's where Northern Cal's clouds went. I wants them back. -3-; It's been hovering around 100 here with not a cloud in sight, and while I don't burn easily, I always tend to be one of the first ones to get worn down and tired because of the heat. :/ I want winter back. D:
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Hey! I had a great trip, it's sad to be home now (well, good to see Mr Sushi, but I miss everything else!). Now I just need the next six weeks to pass quickly while we wait for Baby Sushi XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

YAY! Im glad you had a great time ^_^ as you should. I can understand the feeling. When I go away to visit family I NEVER want to come back. lol But When i do its always a good feeling to know that you are wanted back home just as much as away.

:D We are glad to have you back! Hope these next weeks fly by for you so you can get to know your baby! :D We cant WAIT to see pics of her. *wiggles* :3

behbeh sushi xD
My Sams!