Hey ho :D

Talk about anything you want here.
Willow
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Hey ho :D

Post by Willow »

Yup, Willow here, I'm not sure how many USRs on here are not from PI, but I thought I'd introduce myself anyway :D

I frequent Ponyisland.net, Secundi.net and Garden Terrace ^u^
I have always loved Sams, and have currently collected a grand total of zero xD;

So, in a hope to become more active, I have joined the forum C:

Also, as a non-samanyar related subject. I have just started up my own uniquely drawn adoptable, Faudeer. They're not beautifully hand drawn likes the Sams,they're digitally done and little deer-like creatures, but I'm fond of them ^^;
Here is a link to the forum, there's a naming contest going on for a little female!
Faudeer

*settles in forum with cookies*
~Willow
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Hey ho :D

Post by Jennalyn »

Hello there! Even though I frequented the Terrace briefly, I don't think I know you. Regardless, the forum is definitely the best way to "get ye Sam" and so I'd say you've made a wise choice to join if you'd like some of Sushi's lovely critters. ;)

My name is Jenn and I'm a Sam junkie. I get my fix as often as possible and I've been addicted for many, many years. Hee. If you ever have any questions, seriously, please feel free to ask. I've got a pretty good grasp of the species and its history/complexities. :3
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Welcome to the forum Willow! Nice to see another new face join in the Sam world! I've seen ya on PI, though I'm not extremely active over there. Generally I reside on this forum, and it is the best way to reach me!

I'm Steele, another resident Samanayr addict. My IRL wife is Britain, and housemate is Ogre. So if you ever need to reach them feel free to poke me and I'll get them to pay a visit to their PM box. ^_~ Feel free to ask any questions, and between most of us regulars we can easily help to answer them! :D
Willow
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Willow »

Thank you both! :D

And yes, I'm definitely going to try and get my hands on a Sushi-critter xD;

Also Jennalyn, I'm only fairly recent to the Terrace (but I feel thoroughly settled in already!) so that may explain it ^u^
<33
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

WILLOW!!!! *Glomp* Hello dear! Im so glad you could join us! :D I will have to take a gander at your adopty too, though most of my time that I have available is pretty much owned by sams. xD

BUT! Im so glad you made it to these forums!! <3333

*settles next to you and tries to get a crumb of your cookie* :3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Willow
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Willow »

RIKKUUU :DD
*cling*

I'm glad I'm here too, It looks like a fun homey place xD;
And Faudeer will be pretty slow at first, so no rush to get into them I think ^o^
*gives a cookie*
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

*squeals* Cookie :D

Yes I am here! Much more than PI im afraid... but due to so much to deal with in my life... Im pretty happy being dedicated mainly to this forum more than PI...however I do show face from time to time. ^_^;; Its just more relaxing and easy going... so yes.. I think Homey does give it good description.

I'm so glad you came to this forum! Let me know if you ever need a sam for an event or RP as you are always welcome to use one of mine (just let me know of course ;D).

*hugs* <3 oh and since I didn't technically say it....WELCOME! :)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

Welcome!

I wish you the best of luck getting your first Sam! Make sure you look for non-owner specific events too, you never know when you'll be lucky!

:D
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Welcome to the Sam forums :D Pull up a chair and grab a hot chocolate! I like to think we're a pretty friendly bunch XD As everyone else has said, if you have any questions, just ask and you'll get all the help you need!

Those Faudeer are really cute too :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Hey Willow! It's nice to see you on the forums. This is definitely the best place to be to get a sam so I hope we'll see you around in events and the like. If you have any questions or ever wish to use any of my sams for an event just let me know. I'm more than happy to help.

Definitely going to follow the Faudeer. I'm a sucker for hand drawn adopties and I love your art style so much.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Welcome! Everyone else has pretty much said it already, but don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Welcome and hello :D

I used to be on PI, I still stop by once in a while to check up on a couple of adoptables, but when it comes to Sams, I've taken up residence here. :)

Always good to see another new face around!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Willow
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Willow »

Thanks again everyone :'D
It feels good to have a hearty and helpful welcome xD;

And if anyone is interested, I have started another Faudeer contest, a semi custom draw.
Available to anyone C:

Now I'll start my quest to get me a Sam!