Blue Skies (Open!)

Engage in some good ol' freeform RP.
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Blue Skies (Open!)

Post by Seren »

Clouds rolled by in the sky ahead, pudgy and lazily pondering on their heavenly trails, casting shadows over the forest land, a sea of rippling green masses of foliage. Lighter zephyrs pranced and frolicked around the slow beheamoths, swirling away at their boring trudging to glide down and send up rustles of leaves below, like the sound of far-off waves. They galloped and turned and danced with abandon, merely looking for fun and fancy-free games. One small wayward breeze ducked low to investigate a form drowsing on a branch far off the ground, curious as to how something not of air could have gotten up so high. Its touch stirred a bright colored mane that fell about fine ears, a mix of violet and bright cheery blue, and caused a pair of bright eyes as dark as night to open.
They blinked as the form brushed off the dazed feeling of sleep, and yawned, sticking out a small pink tongue, and unfurled glacier-blue wings, attached to fine-boned tines. The long-legged Lamanayr mare flapped her wings a few time for good measure, before smoothly rolling off the branch and catching herself on the air below, beating her wings to fight against the gravity below, as the mare turned her eyes skyward, not giving the ground a second thought, taking in the blue heavens and fluffy far-off sheep of clouds, as the littlest zephyr excitedly wound around her slim form of white and blue-violet, banded in an eye-catching pattern. She made a happy little noise as she rose above the trees, hovering in the air while pushing down with her wings, tilting her head at the free open air and giving a call as she was startled into remembering something. "Fyrosty! Come quick!"
A form rose next to her, darting and light as a dragonfly, and eyed her with violet eyes, questioningly, asking in her silent way what was worth waking her up for. The happy-go-lucky mare beamed at her companion and trilled. "It's peyrfect weatheyr! Just peyrfect!" And she was swooping upwards, letting out an overjoyed whinny at the freedom of it all, as the dragonet blinked, shook its head, and quickly climbed after.

(OOC: Gah. Fail. If I've messed anything up, just tell me. XD T^T Im sure there's something. But I have to go now anyway~ And THANK YOU RikkuGirl for lending Chilling and Frosty :) )
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Blue Skies (Open!)

Post by RikkuGirl »

(^_^ Wonderful! Spectacular enterance... Just forgot one thing ;D CHILLING! :D lol

And I like to put just some simple guid lines so no one is confused. :3

OK! Anyone is able to join this Rp. Please limit yourself to ONE SAM. It makes it easier for beginners and experienced alike. :3 All normal rules apply. Please rp your character in to the rp and if you need to leave it please rp your character leaving... Helps the story go alone smooth. And that's about it! <3

Lets RP! :D)

The breeze flowed through the land like water under a bridge, smooth and simple. A brightly patterned mare lay sleeping in a tree, her delicate butterfly wings pressed tightly against her back. Her belly lay on the branch as her feet dangled nimbly in the wind, moving as the trees did. As the wind began to pick up her legs began to sway, though not as much as the trees branches which were creating openings in the canopy. Leaves rustled in the breeze as eyes slowly open to the suns soft kiss upon her cheek. She blinked a few times, refreshing her eyes to the now brightly lit world.

Eyes shut once more as her mouth opened to expel a yawn. As she let out a mumbled noise she began to stretch her legs which still dangled in the air. As her yawn subsided she looked forward lifted her head and let herself fall from the branch. She fell straight down. She twisted and maneuvered her body as if a diver from a diving board. Just as she was about to reach the ground her wings opened and caught her, causing her to swoop up slightly and land delicately on her feet.

She snorted and looked up to the branch she was just asleep in. "I will have to yremembeyr this spot...that is a comfoyrtable byranch" she said to herself as she smiled and took in her surroundings. With a flick of her mane, her head darted in another direction. Something was in the sky. She squinted her eyes and began to walk towards the flying...thing. She quit her squinting as her feet began to move more briskly. As she casually walked towards the object in the sky her mind began to dwell on those all but normal..."what if's".

"What if its mean...?" She thought to herself, cocking her head to one side. She then shook her head and gave an awkward look.
"What if its a stallion?" "What if he is betteyr than MY stallion?" She let out a small concerned squeal as she thought of another stallion being more of a catch than her own. Within another seconds time, she changed faces one more time and shook her head, still walking simply.
"No stallion is betteyr than mine" She began to strut now as she said her encouraging words aloud, a huge smile spanning her beautifully patterned face. Her eyes had wandered as her mind did, losing focus of the location of the "object"

As she cleared her head and looked for the mysterious ufo, she realized it was gone! She stomped her foot and snorted angrily. "Cuyrse you Shimmeyr" She said as she pushed off the ground, her beautiful wings flapping lightly. As if with little effort, her body rose in the air, fluttering on the wind as it passed her by. Her pattern seemed to shift in the suns light as she rose higher and higher. Oh how she loved to fly. She paused and just hovered in the sky, thinking of her stallion and how wonderful the sun was...she had forgotten all about the mysterious flying object....

(Sorry its long! D: Gaaaaahhhh, I just got into it. :3 *flailfail* ;D)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

The silky strands atop her delicate head were blown away from her bright eyes as she streaked across the wide blue yonder, only squinting slightly against the rush of air from her fast flight. The lighter-built dragonet streaking along behind her. The violet-striped figure of Chilling suddenly banked, dropping steeply to one side, an overjoyed look crossing her face at the descent.
She sang out to her fine-boned little companion, looking enraptured with the scenery below and the sunlight above. "Fyrosty! Isn't this wondeyrful!" She hovered, her heart soaring with exhiliaration and excitement to get going again. "Come on! Speed up!" She trilled, already swooping back toward the ground, leaving behind Frosty to good-naturedly grumble, and dart down after her.
She glanced down, as a flash entered the corner of her eye, wings flapping to keep her in place, a curious interested expression on her face, ripping her from her happy joy-free flight. Beautiful swirling patterns and sunlight reflecting off of fair gossamer fine wings captured her like a crow to a shiny pebble. Without knowing, she dropped some, still enchanted by the fantasy colors and patterns, ignoring a concerned trill to her ear, the little pale dragonet making little noises and lightly nudging her to wake up before she plummeted from the sky.
The mare shook her head, sending indigo and pale glacier blue hair whipping about, making the dragonet swoop away quickly to avoid getting a face full of mane, and let off a slightly admonishing chitter, making a noise that could almost be a sigh when the mare swooped down towards the figure, following a heartbeat after.
One moment it was clear blue skies, and the next, there was a pair of black eyes in the other mare's face, as the striped mare piped up. "Hello! I'm Chilling." A look that could only be a grin was on her white and icy violet marked face, as she flapped her pale blue wings to keep aloft.

(Fail. But I have to go nao anyway. And thank you ^__^;;; I didn't figure out how to put the picture on yet >__<)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

As Shimmer hovered in the air, she was taken by surprise. She heard an odd voice. Her eyes shot open and she was face to face with a draconic winged mare. She gasped loudly as she was taken by surprise. She fell back in the air and began to fall, her head facing the ground as she plumeted down. Her eyes blinked continuously as she realized what had just happened. Luckily she snapped out of her shock and stopped her free fall. Her beautiful wings shot open and caught her on an updraft carrying her up the way she came.

She shook her head and then looked up at the mare who just shocked her out of the sky. She flapped her wings softly and lifted back to where Chilling had beed hovering. Obviously the mare was not mean or she would have made it known by now. Shimmer smirked as she spoke her reply. "You scayred me theyre! Chilling? you said?" She said as she flew up to Chilling side. With a simple smile and a few flaps of her wings, Shimmer bowed her head and said "I am Shimmeyr... YOU ayre the thing I saw in the sky...ayren't you?" She said curiously. She still wanted to know what the mysterious object was.
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Chilling was quite surprised when the hypnotizing patterned mare fell, and for a moment, she almost thought that she should try and stop her fall, forgetting that the mare was winged as well, and had started to move into a dive before abruptly halting as she gracefully pulled out of the fall and climbed back up. The draconic-winged mare was stirred to admire her gossamer fine wings and her light grace, and came to the conclusion that the other mare was a good flier. For the fast-flying striped Chilling this was a big compliment, as flying was such a big part of her life and soul.
Her white and violet-striped skin twitched as if she was trying to leap from her skin from hovering in one place for so long, and the dragonfly-like mare just hard to dart and twist around the butterfly mare before coming to a halt again, a short burst to get rid of the bubbling energy and excitement threatening to rise up from her like an overflowing fountain of cheer.
Her ears pricked up as the mare spoke, liking her smooth voice like flowering water and piping up the second she said her name, nipping at the heels of her words, very close to interrupting. "Ja, I'm Chilling! of the Glacial Skies, but I like just Chilling."
A little noise came from the pale-colored dragonet beside her. You almost interrupted, that's not nice. And surprised her too.
"Oh Fyrosty, that was an accident! I didn't mean to!" The dragonet cocked her head and said in a cheerful mind tone. Oh, I know. The next words captured Chilling's slightly short attention span as her icy eyes grew wider. "A mysteyrious thing? Oh, I don't know, I didn't see anything styrange!" She piped up, trying to think hard.
Frosty let out a mental sigh and said to Chilling. You are mysteyrious thing.(Do dragonet's use that too? hm?)

(OOC: Ah! Late reply! This sucks by the way, Im sorry, I have no idea what to do with Frosty, and I think Im messing up Chilling as well T^T)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

(Your doing wonderfully! And im loving how your having frosty be. I always thought she was quite knowledgeable. And how I know your doing great is that you understand chillings love for flying. Im ejoying your rendition :) I will post my reply tomorrow <3)
My Sams!

SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

(ANNNNNND ENTER TREMBLE OF THE DELICATE GRASS~)

The little minayr fluttered mere feet above the seemingly tall grass. Her fan-like tail was spread open as far as it could, using it like a rudder to maneuver through the still light breezes. With her furry antennae gently bobbing back to brush across her multicolored neck, Tremble looked around, as far as she could see, there was nothing quite interesting that was happening. No non-explainable markings in the grass, or large creatures, and frankly, there weren't even new and or interesting bugs around. Tremble yawned sweetly, closing her eyes for a split moment as she flew, and the next thing she knew she had a face full of longer-then-the-norm grass. With a surprised blink and a loud huff, she flapped her wings hard, rising above the patch of big and smoothly swaying grass to continue on.
With a swirl of red and yellow, green and almost near blue, she twirled quickly. It wasn't until then that a soft breeze and the moving of a cloud interrupted her blank mind. First bringing the scent of two different beings close by, the second, as the lazy, puffy white cloud moved along, the shadows of two larger forms. Tremble was surprised to actually see something other then grass and trees, her wings nearly stopped flapping, and she dropped down almost two feet into the grass. Regaining the light composure, she blinked again and tilted her head, her green and slightly whiteish antennae twitched forward. Through the air she could feel them talking, then again, if she just pricked her ears she could hear them talk as well. Curiosity was begging her forth, egging her towards the two seemingly gentle creatures, and the dragonet that would whiz around them every so often. Then again, what if they didn't want to talk to her? Tremble blinked, unknowingly rising a few inches to where her vibrant colors could ever so easily show her presence. With a slight noise, her little fanned tail shut, allowing herself to rise up closer as she prepared her introduction.

(fail <3<3<3, sorry I'm late by the way XD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Shimmer blinked and stared at Chilling, gaining back her composure. She then looked to the dragonet that seemed to be focused on the Lam. Were they communicating? Shimmer had never had a pet nor come in contact with a dragonet...she was confused.

With a simple shrug she introduced herself. "I am Shimmeyr of the Tyranquil Daydyream. It is a pleasuyre to meet you" She said softly as she bowed her head to the two. Her wings flapped simply in the air as she hovered.

"Theyre was something..." She said again then twisted and looked around. Her eyes scanned around, her body moving in a very elegant manor as she found the myserious "thing" again! "Theyre! Its oveyr theyre!" she said as she saw a shadow below them, climbing in the sky. She looked to Chilling and then fell backwards and darted towards the shadow.

It seemed smaller than before...Shimmer darted to the creature.

(Be careful tremble!!! :D Here come shimmer to discover who you are! D: *gasp*)
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Chilling's big dark eyes focused on the hypnotically-patterned mare's face, lips parted some. She nodded and grinned widely at finally discovering the mare's name. "I am so pleased to meet you! Moyre so!" She trilled, her tail swishing some, blinking wider, as Frosty sighed mentally again.
"You foyrgot to introduce me..." "Oh! I foyrgot! This is-" Chilling was forced to halt abruptly, as Shimmer darted off, looking confused, then excited, thrumming and swooping after, calling. "Theyre it is!"

"The mysteyrious thing was Chilling! Chilling!" The pale dragonet finally huffed exasperatedly, before following after, making soft muttering noises to herself, easily gliding and catching up, eyes narrowing to spot the little form.

Chilling swooped under the little form, dark eyes getting wider at the brightly colored form coming into focus, amazed at the tiny body.

(Hopefully Tremble won't get spooked! Hm, should I save Pride for a different thread or bring him in sometime into this thread? *tries to think* XD)
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Tremble stared as the two beings suddenly turned for her. Her eyes got bigger as their forms grew larger. One was above her, the other below, and to that, only the fastest of flying would she make an escape, if she had the wind blowing behind her... Maybe.
Tremble took to her name, the light, green antennae trembling at the two as she looked from one to the other. Both were beautiful, both made up with purples and blues, whites and the faded mix of blue and green tinge. One with draconic like wings, the other, a butterflies. And a dragonet to match the draconic winged female.
Tremble gulped slowly. Oh how she wanted to fly back and fight bugs she could conquer, and not be overwhelmed by the giants before her. For a split second she stopped beating her tricolored wings and plummeted an inch, quickly batting them to regain her lost inch of air. Quickly she tried to shake off her slightly trembling legs and refined the flighty curiosity that normally held her in check. It was the speed that these two came at her with, she would then decide, which was the reason why she couldn't form thoughts in her highly developed mind.

(...oh man... XD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

"Yyyooouuuuu!" Shimmer blurted as she swooped just in front of the small min. She stopped just a short distance from the mini and spoke once more. "Youyr the shadow in the sky! Ayrent you?" She started off confident but lost her drive as the small minayr began to tremble. She began to regret scaring the poor female. Shimmer flapped slowly still, hovering elegantly. Her eyes sparkled as she waited for a reply from the small mare. She also seemed confused...she had never seen a sam so small...besides a foal of course.

Her head cocked to the side as she began to question...was this mare the shadow in the sky?!
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

The pale form kept darting around, trying to contain her excitement and curiosity, and barely able to. She made a little noise to herself, listening to Shimmer speak, and trying to climb up higher to listen better.
Chilling's eyes got huge and bright as she studied the little mare, swooping with a little whoosh, and popping up far too early, and by accident lifting the little mare high up in the air, caught on her head. The striped mare glanced around from side to side quickly, eyes larger in her fair face, chirping out. "Wheyre has the little one gone?!"

(Okay short, but I have to go. >> Poor Tremble!)
Signature under construction!