Holiday gift-o-rama - gifts are open!!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Holiday gift-o-rama!

Post by Sushidragon »

Gift-o-rama is now officially over! I'm going to get the remaining presents (Samanayrs etc) under the holiday cactus today, and gifts will start opening tonight or tomorrow, depending on how long it takes me to sort everything out and how much time I have in general XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

All of the gifts have finally been posted :D In addition to the Samanayr boxes.. huh, it looks like some more pet and item boxes have been added! In fact, it looks like everyone on the wishlists received a little something! Happy holidays, everyone <3

(if you were on the wishlist and I missed you please let me know!)
Image Image

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Yay! Merry christmakuanza all :D and happy holidays / new years!! <333

I hope everything went well with your fam sushi! :)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Holiday gift-o-rama - all gifts are posted!

Post by Pathos »

Aww that's so nice of you Sushi <3

Thanks for holding this event! Happy Holidays to you and yours!
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Thank you very much mysterious gifters, I can't wait to see what's inside! And congrats to everyone else!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Everyone got a gift? How fantastic! I also see all those Sams have been given to their owners... cannot WAIT to see what they look like all opened up! :D

Congrats to all!
Signature under construction!
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Sushi, I noticed that Kimmie101 is listed under the cactus tree as having a gift, but there is no box posted there.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Holiday gift-o-rama - gifts are open!!

Post by Sushidragon »

All of the gifts are open, hooray :D Enjoy!

@Orasteele - That was supposed to be an item bundle, not sure what I did with the image XD;
Image Image

Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

That little filly! *squees* Her expression and coloring is SO CUTE. Is she perhaps a rp foal? And that Kirin Sa’grisayr! Amazing! And Delicious, your elemental mare mist is BEAUTIFUL. Simply stunning. I love all the wings and rainbows! The integrated mare’s legs is so well detailed… such a fine job.
That arboreal stallion looks so peaceful…. <3 I love the faery wings on the next stallion too! Ogre, your Misery mare is stunning, I love her long fiery mane against her gray coloring with those little faery buttwings! The Desert stallion’s armor is just great, gotta love those long legs and tail as well! Pooka’s little Sa’krien mare kinda cracks me up with her expression… adorably scary! The little Minayr mare has the perfect name, such a sweet little one. And WOW. Look at those funky colors on that Northern Aquatic! XD
Silver, your Illiayr is such a pretty dancer, with that deep red shade… may I steal? Just kidding. X3 and Oh goodness, the markings on that combination mare are snow leopard markings! *squeal* and I love her expression. <3 The shifter’s colorings is gorgeous, I’m sure she can turn into all sorts of woodland critters- so much fun! I love the clown-fish aquatic, such a fun looking girl! And lastly, but not leastly, that very natural-looking mystic mare is beautiful. <3

Congrats to all! Also, all of those semi-customs and breedings are so exciting! I can’t wait to see what comes of them in the coming months! :D Especially the foals! X3

And congrats to all the people who received accessories, item bundles and pets! This was such a fun event- glad I was able to snag a gift for someone!

Thank you so much Sushi, Merry Christmas to you and everyone else on the forum! You all are fantastic! <3
Signature under construction!
Rekyrem
Super Spiffy Awesome
Super Spiffy Awesome

Post by Rekyrem »

Oh, I got a present! ;A; I'm so happy!

Too bad I can't see the images on this gosh darn school computer, but I'll have to check at home to see what it is!
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Ooh! Fluffy little chickadee and silver bark! *ridiculously wide grin* Thanks again, gifters! You made this finals week infinitely better for me than it was shaping up to be. ^^
And congrats to everyone else on their presents too- there are some beautiful ones under the cactus this year. *smiles, and goes back to cuddling hers*
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

There are so many awesome new Sams it's amazing! And my pretty Illiayr girl goes perfectly with the cedar waxwing! Thank you so much mysterious gifters!
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

OMG, so much awesome! Ogre is not in state to post but is dead excited about the new girl <3 LOVE those colors!
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

Ohmigosh! A breeding token!!! Wow! Thank you so much whoever that was! If you want to share, I'd love to thank you in person and give you a virtual hug!

And my favourite Dove and Jingle Bell Cuff!!! Wow, thank you so so much, now I have to think about who I'm going to equip them to! :D
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

I... I... hurrrrgablurgablurga...

<3

Whoever my secret Santas were, they knew me very well. Thank you. And congratulations to everyone! This is a stunning batch of Christmas presents, from Samanayrs on down!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

I have a baby Warden? I have a baby Warden? Ohmigosh she's just perfect! *squishes the fluffy baby and gets headbutt for her trouble* She's not an rp foal- not in the 3 stages sense anyway, but she is a character that I've been developing for several months that I do indeed to RP. I've been trying for awhile now to get a custom slot-but I so didn't expect her to appear under the cactus! Thank you Oak! Thank you Sushi! *head explodey*

Thank you Secret Santa for the shy little blue bird- I know just the shy little bird to pair her with too :D

All the other presents are marvelous, the sixteen from NaNoSamMo are just lovely, such a vibrant and vivacious bunch! Congratulations everyone!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

All the gifts are wonderful! Congrats to everyone! Those seriously are amazing! I can't wait to see what all the tokens reveal :D
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

I love my birrrrrrrrd. :D I think I know just who to pair it with too. Thank you again SO much, Secret Santa!!! :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I'm so glad everyone's enjoying their presents :D This is definitely the best part of gift-o-rama, when all the goodies are unwrapped for everyone to enjoy! And nothing requires batteries or assembly either! Well, I guess stuff from the tokens requires a bit of assembly..

All items have been added to your inventories now! As usual, if there's any errors please let me know :D
Image Image

Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Wooow, there are a lot of presents sitting underneath the Christmas cactus that have now been opened! It was incredibly thoughtful of you to think of so many people, Sushi. Massive thanks for all your hard work organizing this great holiday tradition! It wouldn't be the same without it. Thanks again, Sushi! <3 Plus a special shout-out goes to Orasteele, for keeping the wish list updated! The time and hard work both of you have invested to organizing the gift-o-rama is really appreciated. Thank you so much. :)

Huzzah! I'm delighted to see a few of my intended giftees receive their presents, and... ooh, a holly hair clip for me? o.o Aw shucks, what a nice surprise! Thank you my secret Santa; I'm touched by your consideration for this Christmas present. Hmm, Glimmer is currently eying the holly hair clip, but I'll wait to deliberate further- once the Christmas euphoria wears off -before I decide who among my Sams should be equipped with it.

On the subject of holiday accessories, no doubt the holly hair clip, the jingle bell cuff and the jingle bell harness will add a festive yuletide flair to any Sam. I look forward to seeing how they will look.

As pets, the birds are absolutely precious! I can't decide which one I like best. There is great detail and accuracy when it comes to their distinctive markings, combined with a smooth blend of colour and texture in their feathers. You also captured the anatomy of each bird wonderfully in a variety of different poses, whether perched or in flight.

*o* Oh, these sixteen Christmas Sams are stunning representatives of most of the species in the world! Every single individual is well-defined and unique, even when slightly deviating from the standard norm of their respective species, in the best possibly way. Not only in appearance, but also in personality.

I can hardly wait to see the results of those custom, semi-custom and breeding tokens too!
Pathos wrote:Ohmigosh! A breeding token!!! Wow! Thank you so much whoever that was! If you want to share, I'd love to thank you in person and give you a virtual hug!
:oops: Well, since you asked Pathos, I confess: it was me who paid for your breeding token. Now don't get the wrong idea, it's to be used to breed whichever pair you desire a foal from, not just Tyger and Dance. I have witnessed you getting a slot in every breeding season this past year, only to have your hope for a foal dashed in the end. So, you deserve the opportunity for a guaranteed successful breeding. <3

Congratulations to everyone on the Samanayr forum, and I wish all of you much happiness this holiday season (whatever holiday it is you celebrate... Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Festivus, etc), as well as a prosperous New Year in 2012!