MLP... and who would YOU be?

Talk about anything you want here.
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

MLP... and who would YOU be?

Post by oakleafwolf »

So... in a chance combination of the Ponies recent port to Netflix and I had a sinus infection this last weekend, Amazon and I put on an episode of Friendship is Magic late at night to wait out the time between taking some cold medicine and actually having enough relief to make sleeping possible.

Well, the thing about mixing ponies, cold medicine, and bedtime is that you might just find yourself dreaming in MLP.

The episode we'd been watching was the creation of the 'Cutie Mark Crusaders', so my subconscious decided to send me a dream about discovering -my- cutie mark.

...Apparently it's a Swiss-Army Knife. XD

So, Samanayr-friends. I know a number of you quite enjoy the ponies; have you ever thought what your cutie mark would be?
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: MLP... and who would YOU be?

Post by Seren »

I've always though a crescent moon half-hidden by a cloud... I'm a daydreamer, and that's what alot of my interests stem from, and probably my greatest talent isn't art, or writing, or photography, or cooking- it's the ideas I get for pictures, stories, good shots, or dishes. xD And for some reason, crescent moon with a cloud just clicks for a 'daydreamer' to me.

Which doesn't make alot of sense, but eh!

Also, swiss army knife xD Now I'm tempting to combine cold medicine with MLP and see what happens... I've got the cold and everything!
Signature under construction!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

My friend has drawn everyone we know and all our characters as ponies. <3 My pony name is Curliqueue (an accounting pun, while also describing my hair and personality) and my cutie mark is an old-fashioned oil lamp.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Sushi :D

Hope you feel better soon, oakleafwolf! I so wish we could get ponies on Netflix in Canada but it takes forever for stuff to get here, if we get it at all >:[
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Mine would probably be a quiver with three arrows in it, because in every RPG I play, I always pick a ranger or hunter or whatever archer type there is to choose. I'd say a bow and arrow, but according to the MLP:FiM wiki, there already is one. A background pony, but still. :)

And MLP on Netflix is a beautiful thing. I just put Netflix on my Xbox account, so look out world! :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3