Thank You/Brag

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Thank You/Brag

Post by RikkuGirl »

This gorgeous guest artist sam was made for me in celebration of my mom, who as been a big focus in my life right now. She is just spectacular! She has mixtures of everything that my mom likes and has such gorgeous colors and traits. She has a combo tai and feather wings, along with the cutest firebird chick. :) I am so floored, excited and blessed! Thank you so much jennalyn and janalee. You two are the best. *whipes a tear* she is just perfect. Thank you so much for thinking of me in my hard time.

I will not forget this. Thank you x a million!! <333333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Thank You/Brag

Post by Seren »

Oh goodness... she's beautiful! Such a soft palette and adorable chick, as well as her motherly expression- what a perfect gift!

*hugs*
Signature under construction!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

What a beautiful mare and such a kind gift :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh she's gorgeous Rikku! This looks so amazing! I love the expression and the colors!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Thank you so much guys :) I showed her to my mom... and she made her cry ^^;

It pained me to see her cry but then I thought about the reason why and it was so worth it. She was so happy and smile so huge... I wish I had my camera so that I could have taken her picture for you all.

Thank you. For everything. ^_^ Not only did you make me smile but you made my mom smile as well.

Btw, her favorite part is the hair and the baby bird :) she absolutely LOVED the hair and the bird. lmao Firs tthing she said is... boop hair. I couldnt help but laugh. :)

-hugs Jen and Jan- Thank you so much again guys ^^;;; i really cant stop saying how thankful i am... <3333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: