Holiday Parties

Talk about anything you want here.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Holiday Parties

Post by Orasteele »

So I don't know about the rest of you, but my Holidays are full of parties and family! For those that are curious, here is a photo from tonight's party at Britain's work. I'm the one in the viking hat. Who says you can't be an adult and have a good time!

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Holiday Parties

Post by RikkuGirl »

xD I LOVE VIKINGS! And I SWEAR its not cause im likefrom... Norway or anything O_O; xD

-squeals- that looks like so much fun ^.^ Hope its was blast!!!!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Dude that looks like it was fuuun!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

We had a great time! One of the guys at the company did a gingam style video called Costello style. And the best part was that so many people from the company were involved when they aired it that I was laughing my ass off! They do a big charity for one of the orphanages here in town and so they were promoting the sale of the video for $5, and agreed to perform live for $100. Needless to say they got the $100 donation. I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering! And poor Brit was in heels!

Overall it was a great night had by all.

Anyone else have holiday parties planned? I'd love to see pictures! I think it is part of the fun of the Holidays!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Today I worked at a charity party where kids who have a parent (or both parents) in jail. they can basically come and play games, eat cake and sweets, and pick up the "Angel Tree" gifts.

I was in charge of deciding on a cake (we went with marble cake with candle and holly icing decorations on top), taking pictures of the kids with their remaining parent/grandparents/guardian to send to their parents who can't be with them. I was also in charge of writing a short skit and preforming it with the help of three kids (two of them my siblings.)

I wrote the play at 11:00 PM last night and had a few hours to put together outfits and props and get three preteens to focus and complete their lines and rehearsal. It ended up alright (Even though I think the skit's writing was awful and cheesy!) but the kids had fun and that's what's important- I'll try to add some pictures of one of the little girls who followed me around, and whose big sister was in the play.

Your party sounds just awesome Ora! Love that hat! ;3
Signature under construction!