Guest artist breeding draw! Foals are grown, see p4!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Re: Guest artist breeding draw!

Post by amazondreamer »

D'awww, what a sweet little filly!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
hardwired
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by hardwired »

Jennalyn wrote:OH MY GOODNESS, she is precious! Just look at that little prance and those feathers! :D Aranea, you did a faaaabulous job with her. I love how alert she looks with her mama's perky little ears.

I would like to gift this filly to hardwired, please, as her first Sam. <3
*You can hear a pin drop* After I picked my jaw off the floor I still sit here in shock. This is such an unexpected surprise. Are you certain? Cause you know how much I love that green. I would be forced to love her as my first you know. *can feel the attachment drawing me toward little filly*
Samanayrs
ImageImageImageImageImage and this little gal X
Pets
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

I am absolutely sure! She's a special little thing, since's she's a filly from the very first Song that I ever created. :) I hope that you have a lot of fun with her. And if you need any naming help, please just let me know.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

hardwired wrote:*You can hear a pin drop* After I picked my jaw off the floor I still sit here in shock. This is such an unexpected surprise. Are you certain? Cause you know how much I love that green. I would be forced to love her as my first you know. *can feel the attachment drawing me toward little filly*
Hardwired, you've got the greatest little filly on your hands!! You're so lucky! And Jennalyn is just amazing for giving you her <3 (*whispers* Accept it and run! XD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hardwired
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by hardwired »

And yes, I will accept her and run! XD She is just too much for me to pass up. But I will need some guidance on how to find her name... I want to make sure it fits and that follows the rules. Any tips? *Goes to research in forum.*
Samanayrs
Pets
hardwired
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by hardwired »

Jennalyn wrote:I am absolutely sure! She's a special little thing, since's she's a filly from the very first Song that I ever created. :) I hope that you have a lot of fun with her. And if you need any naming help, please just let me know.
Yes please! Very much so thank you!

Edit - I think I am straining my throat try NOT to scream... I am the only one up right now. XD
Samanayrs
Pets
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

I love nameeess XD XD 'of' or 'of the' basically XD and don't use 'real' names as the first name (and no foreign words either D: ); example: Surge of the Enveloping Lands or Whisper of Lands Reborn

just not something like Tallulah of the Bright City XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

A new group of foals has arrived :D Congrats to Ssassoo, Echos, and Origami_Dragon, and thank you AranelSaraphim, Rekyrem, and silvermoondragon!

Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I love seeing my babies having babies...! Congratulations you guys! :D
Aranea
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Aranea »

Oooh, I hope Charge's daughter is into sports! If not, it might be a problem when Charge talks her ears off about his races. Maybe he already has.

They're all quite charming- congratulations you three!
ssassoo
Foal
Foal

Post by ssassoo »

Oh my, I came here to finally comment on the foals so far, and what do I see? *squees and then gets all teary eyes* My Vanilla has a filly of her own now?

Thank you!! <3 She's so.. -perfect!

Thank you Sushidragon, for the Samanayr adoptable
Thank you AranelSaraphim, for the foal
Thank you Jennalyn, for inviting me to the Sapphire Skies
Thank you Cobalt, to sire Vanilla's beautiful foal

*stares and tries to focus* WhatwasImeanttodohere... Ohhh! Yes, I remember:

Those foals are so pretty! I love guest artists... -it's so exciting! =D Not knowing, if your pair gets chosen.. not knowing who would draw the foal.. not knowing what the baby could look like... better than chocolate! *noms on Vanilla's filly* Can't decide if I want to admire the cuteness of all those pretty foals just as they are, or see them all as adults. <3

So much fun~

Thank you!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D YAY!!!!!!! Look at all 5 of them! xD Eeeeeeeee they are soooo cute -wiggles- OMG you guys are so lucky LOOK AT THEM xD Congrats Chao, Hardwired, Origami, Ssassoo and Echos! I am uber jealous!

Chao - What can I say... Shes freaking adorable! xD She came out WAY better than I had expected. For some reason... fluffy isnt my strong point >.>; I get REALLY nervous with it... so.. This was an AWESOME experience! :D Shes my first fluffy drawn :3 <333 I hope you like her -hugs-

Hardwired - I just LOVE how flowy she is ^o^ Her hair makes me squeeee! I am the BIGGEST fan of long luxurious hair and let me tell you... She made me double take :) I love the coloring and I cant wait to see how elegant she is all grown up.

Origami - I LOVE the tail! Im a HUGE fan of scorpion tail and draconic so OMG so precious xD and the cute pose! The adult is going to be pretty playful I think ^_^ Im so glad you got a bunch of the traits! The colors are so prominent as well, very striking. :D That is a nice pair indeed! Congrats!

Ssassoo - What a beautiful little filly! She has an elegant air as well. I love that she has scales! They are one of my fav traits, and her tail is so unique though may be deadly if you cross her. Her expression is almost...forlorn.The colors are going to be amazing when she grows up...I feel it x3 Congrats on such a gorgeous girl!

Echos - O-o -squeals- I LOVE his colors and pose and just... >.> EVERYTHING. He looks so innocent and pure. :D He ranks in my top for northern aquatic babies! xD Congrats on such a cute colt! I cant wait to see him grow! <3

All the artists so far have done an amazing job! I cant wait to see the last of them!!! good job guys and congrats!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Eee! Look at my little colt! I love, love, love his pose Reky, it's adorable. He looks so shy and cuddly! I can't wait to see him grown :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Ooh, lookit all the cute little foals running around so far! All so sweet and full of personality! Fluffy and smooth and flippers and wings...

Oooh! *cuddles own foal* Oh my, look at all the traits piled on that little girl! She looks like she got most of the traits from both parents! Eee, she got the wings! And horns, and is that a little poison tail I spy? And a domed head? Looks like her daddy's stripes are passing down too! Thank you Silver, she looks adorable! I wonder what she's reaching out for. Looks like she's set her sights on something!

These guys are all so tiny and cute! Now the excitement can build as the last few come in and the timer to grow up starts! I'm sure they'll all be adorable as adults too! Congrats everyone!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh these three new ones are absolutely adorable!!! Echos I love how yours is drawn, and Ori, yours has so many of the parents traits, it's really noticeable! XD Ssasso's is so cute with those eyes and the wings <3
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

B'awww so adorable! I love the wings and tail on the first little lady (congrats ssasso!) (Vanilla is one of my favorite-colored samanayrs, how exciting to see a baby!)

Ori's baby looks so decked-out...I can't wait to see her all grown up in her dinosaur-reptilian glory!

Oh, and Echos, that is one adorable little baby. Seriously, words cannot describe it!
Signature under construction!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Ooo three more guest-babies! Ssasso's little girl is so delicate and tentative! I love Echo's boy, he's just a tiny ball of fluff and flippers! I've been curious how a northern/n.aquatic cross would come out and I'm just enchanted! And Ori has quite the adventurous little las there! Such a neat set of traits on her too! Congrats to the proud parents and owners! Marvelous job by the guest artists! <3
Image Image Image Image Image
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Aww, a Selkie's Kiss foal! :D The entire batch is really just adorable so far; congrats to all the winners!
PookaWitch
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Tribal

Post by PookaWitch »

*squees* Oh my goodness, such adorable foals showing up! :D It's interesting, and exciting seeing how the different artists have their take on the foals, so cute. <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Two more foals today! Congrats to SunBlind and tierasa and thank you to oakleafwolf and Janalee!

Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh how cute!! I love how they're both hanging onto/splashing in something XD I think I'm especially eager to see tierasa's... *sa'grisayr <3*
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Foals from two more of my Songssssss... I am just aflutter with glee! Look at how cute those precious babies are. Congratulations, guys!
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

*squees*

I love how he's playing with that puddle, looks like he might be the kind to get into mischief xD
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tierasa
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayrs

Post by tierasa »

Awwwwwwwww, look at all the cute babies! Congrats you guys!

Uh.... wait, is that one mine???? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, she's so cute! I can't wait to see her grown. Oh wow, I'm never going to be able to think of a name for her. Thank you so much, Sushi and Janalee!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

B'awww. so adorable! I echo Dapples, I love how they're playing with their enviorment! <3
Signature under construction!