Delays and apologies

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Delays and apologies

Post by Sushidragon »

I came back from my baby hiatus because #2 was doing well at night, but since then things have gone downhill and these last couple of weeks have been completely horrible. Even though I'm going to bed by 9 every night I'm completely exhausted and only have an hour an evening to do everything I need and want to do, including drawing. It looks like the breedings will take longer than I'd anticipated and I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get prepped for the gift-o-rama. I'm very sorry about this and can only hope that things look up soon.
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Willow
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Re: Delays and apologies

Post by Willow »

As always Sushi, take care of yourself and family first, and I hope you feel more rested soon! Much love <3
*squishy hugs*
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Please, Sushi, don't worry, I know I understand completely, and I'm fairly certain everyone else on Sams understands too. Just focus on feeling better and making little number 2 figure out when bedtime is again! And take all the time you need to do that!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Sushi take care of you and your fam. REAL always comes first and everyone understands that. If not then poo on them they have to wait anyways LOL You do great work and are a great person! Do what YOU need to do. Sams will be here and from what I have seen we all behind you. I know I'm new but I come to care for many already and you are one of them. ^_^ Wish you extra sleepys and all well soonie! ^_^ *BIG HUGS*
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Real life comes first and your health (And that of your family) will ALWAYS be top priority! -hugs- I hope things get better. Dont fret about breedings etc. :) We are all very patient and just want to know that YOU are ok. <3333 Take your time and get well/rested! -big hugs-
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Please just focus on feeling better, dear. :C We wish we could give you some our health and energy! Keeping up with two babies and a house is so much on your plate! We totally understand, and we love you!
Signature under construction!