Matches for Men and Mares

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: Matches for Men and Mares

Post by Echos »

Heatwave likes colorful, bright ladies. It's highly unlikely he'd go for wings.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

The girls available to him are just about endless. xD

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Evergreen here is potentially interested in finding a song. Mostly it's me interested in what you can come up with XD I know my Prickle will probably be one of them, but I already have two sams in that song, and I don't want to be greedy XD Tho he is an option, I just want to see what else is out there XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Alright, let's see if Evergreen is interested in any of these guys!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

So I have this handsome fella and I want some more foals. Never enough Northerns! I'd love to see some Northern mares or any sams with the fluffy trait. Or if there aren't enough single female Northerns out there... Maybe sams with complimentary colors? Or sharing a similar streak of hardcoreness? Basically anyone who'd look good there next to him!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

You can decide who...Honestly..Missive isn't picky. He'd probably prefer mares who are either ground-bound or have faery wings like him. Similiar colors (though his colors are very varied)...or just complimentary sams. :3
Signature under construction!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Jaes, sorry about the delay! Here are some fluffy, single ladies that Locus might find interesting. :3 Some might take a little pampering. Or a lot of patience. I wonder if he's up to the challenge?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Seren... I have this serious fondness for Missive. He's just. So unusual. And so neat. xD Here's an exceptionally odd list of mares!

(If you need to contact sera, she's usually on Skype or gmail.)

First some faery girls:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And then others:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

With the matchmaking event fast-approaching, I'd definitely encourage anyone who wants a little help finding gents or ladies to toss 'em in the thread! :D
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Thank you Jenn!

(one note is Herald has a mate from the mate design contest. XD)

I'll have to consider them... :3

I would love florae or perennials, aboreals, or anyone who you think might look good with her....

XD I'd like to find loves for my newest guest-artist Sams :3 *crosses fingers for another sam to pop up for the event*
Signature under construction!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Oops, I never remember pair-Sams unless they're in the same image... xD Hopefully a bunch of them make Songs this time 'round!

Here is an especially strange assortment of stallions to browse. <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Ride needs a man! Colorful guest artist sams first, and then Sushi drawn second - some fun traits would be key me thinkies.

Dawn is willing to allow some more mares into their song, but only if they are suited for the desert life. So deserts/desert hybrid/combinations/simply fit well in a desert area are a must. Again I'm quite partial to guest artist mares first, then to Sushi drawn ones since he's a guest artist dudelett.

(Now I really like Delicious's Mystic of the Balanced Truth, buut I don't think Delicious has been on since like... last year? X'D)

I might have two other mares that might make their ways on here, but we'll just wait to see about them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Some boys for Ride! Tons of lovely Guest Artist Sams... and also... the gnome... <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And some ladies for your Desert fellow

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

All right Ms. Jenn, I have a couple of ladies that may be in the market this spring. Traits and all are not really as important as personality with these two, apart from climate considerations for Wave.

Wave is... very quiet. She has been on her own for quite some time now, and never really made much fuss about it. She's very introverted, and will need a stallion that can appreciate and respect that. She's not shy, just very withdrawn and self-contained. A calm, stolid companion would suit her very well, someone who doesn't mind a night on the coast observing the patterns of the northern lights.

Waft is something else altogether. She's going to be picky, and she's probably going to need to be pursued and wooed before she will deign to join a Song. A stallion would need to be very determined to win her heart. I'm guessing either a silly softy in Leaf's vein, or a solemn romantic poet sort. I could be wrong, but... there you have it. :)

What do you think?
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For Wave, I've stuck with stallions who would be able to join her in her aquatic environment. :3 Not sure about personalities, but I've weeded out anyone who looked a little too "much" for her peace of mind. (And you never know what might be hiding beneath a facade.)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And now dear Waft... here are some stallions for her to consider. (And perhaps a few dark hors- er, Sams.) With her desire to be wooed, I'm going to entertain the possibility of some slightly less trait-loaded or regal stallions who might be a tad more eager to jump at her whim as well.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Chao
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Chao »

I have this girl, that I would like any match for. :] I want to participate in the Spring Fling next month. ^^
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Sure thing! Here are some stallions I think she might make lovely foals with. ^_^

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Tasmen
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Tasmen »

Trumpet and Thorn are both looking to start up a song.

Trumpet is looking for pudgy or round sams, He would also love to get some rainbow mares to look at.

Thorn is not picky, though he does prefer mares with wing he doesnt care what kind.
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

Spirit here is looking for a kirin stallion. She's vain and can have a very fiery temper, but is usually very calm and serious. Any boys around?

I also have this girl....not sure what she's looking for. Maybe a blue boy or a boy with horns like hers? Not sure at all!

hardwired
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by hardwired »

Well none of my three have a song so feel free to poke me if you think there is a fit. I really have no idea what I am doing in this area. :)

Stallion:

Mares:
Samanayrs
ImageImageImageImageImage and this little gal X
Pets
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Alright Tasmen, let's start with your two handsome boys! Focusing specifically on their requests... and to be frank, there are TONS of girls they might enjoy looking at.

For Trumpet:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Thorn:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Virtue of the Maiden's Bower and Mystic of the Gentle Taiga are both taken (just yet to be updated); just wanted to warn ya!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Aranel, here are some very specifically Kirin-touched stallions for Spirit (very few, but quality menfolk <3)

Image Image Image Image

And focusing specifically on boys with horns for Heart, because d'aww that's cute!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

Thank you very much!

Heart has found a mate in Caprice; and Spirit looks like she's going to join Flicker's new Song. So perfect!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Hardwired, if you'd like any tips on contacting people, feel free to PM me. <3

Some gals for Sheen to consider! I ran the gamut from crazy to calm, since he's got such a lot going on. Honestly, part of me feels like mares with slightly less intense patterns might be best for him so that he can jazz up whatever they bring to the table!

I'll work on your ladies at a later date.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image