Crazy little span of time

Talk about anything you want here.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Crazy little span of time

Post by Jennalyn »

Just in case I don't get the opportunity to do more than lurk and update the contest page, I figured I'd throw out a post. <3 We're going through a crazy little span of time at home right now. I'll be watching my Granny with dementia for several days while my cousin goes on vacation for her birthday, which is justly deserved, and the Steampunk World's Fair is the weekend after that.

*stares sidelong at her costume-in-progress and hyperventilates a little bit*

And we'll also need to plan out a service for my Nanna in this time, who was the coolest person I knew on this planet. Possibly the weekend after.

Sooooo. If I'm scarce, that will be why. o__o (Though my name will constantly be at the bottom of the board as I check the forum on my phone. <3)
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Re: Crazy little span of time

Post by Janalee »

Aye, that is quite the hectic time; I'm glad at least some of it is just for fun! Enjoy the Steampunk World's Fair! And the absolute best of luck with everything else. *hugs*
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Boy you sure do have a lot going on! Take all the time you need Jenn! And have fun (that Steampunk World's Fair sounds kind of epic, if I might add XD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

*hugs Jenn* I hope everything goes smoothly for you for the next few weeks, and your fair is amazing. I hope there will be pictures!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Steampunk World's Fair? >. O sounds interesting. *skips to go look it up*

BIGGY HUGGLES
We understand that life is life and it and health comes first. But know we have you and fam in our thoughts and prayers and wish all the bestest. Remember to take a break here and there and count 10 and dont stress. ^_^ Things will be ok and remember one more thing........you are a good strong person and you are thought of often. ^_^

too much?! Sorry I know that kind of news can make some go udhdhdebjgnofsshh...lol Been down that road.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

*hugs* OMFG that sounds awesome, steam punk! WOOOOOoooooo. Chilling with granny should be fun too, I bet she's still as awesome as she was....just not as focused? Lol I hope your cousin has a great birthday and I wish you luck with your costume!! Dont forget to take pictures!!!! I wanna see that awesomeness that is your steam punk!

love ya jenn. Do what you need to do. :) <3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Aww Jenn, what a lot on your plate! I hope you can find some time to relax a bit and take care of yourself too <3 Just let us know if you need anything!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Sounds nuts! Have fun! Wish I was headed to the Steampunk's World Fair, sounds fascinating! XD
Signature under construction!