Support Samanayrs on Patreon! On hold indefinitely

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Support Samanayrs on Patreon! Back for June/July!

Post by Sushidragon »

Agh, halfway through the month and I'm still not finished wrapping up the June/July stuff D: Most of the sketches are done, but I still need to do the item and info page.. where has the time gone?!

I've signed up for the VCon art show, which is the beginning of August, so I have a lot of work to do for that too O_O The birthday events start this weekend, and then I'll be taking the rest of August and September off to do other art.. and maybe October? I have a lot of catching up to do! I actually feel really behind, life keeps happening and I'm having trouble keeping up ;_____;
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

^_^ Can I help you with any events or anything? I am currently finishing up some coloring myself ^^ -wiggles- Scanning on Monday! :D Wooooooo <3

Let us know if we can help you! :) Also, We have nothing but time... lol As long as things get done, I doubt anyone would mine you taking your time and making sure you do what you have to. <333 You do A LOT already sushi (With RL and sams and all the other stuff you are taking on!), I am amazed at what you do already, to be honest! You are quite amazing Sushi, SUPER WOMAN! xD.

:) Don't feel pressured. I know I am happy to wait for you and help if you need it ^______^
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

*whispers* Seren is always happy to help! Once I head back to school in a week, other than school work, my life gets ironically less insane! XD

Such lovelies this month, in terms of Samanayrs, this summer has had a lot of nice new ones coming, and the birthday events are super exciting!
Signature under construction!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Thanks for the offer, but it's just a matter of me getting off of my keister and getting to work XD; Apparently I'm taking a 'birthday month'..
Image Image

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

You guys, I can't thank you enough for the support you've given me through this campaign <3 It's been fun coming up with special rewards and plotting future developments, and knowing that there's so many of you who love Samanayrs as much as I do!

Unfortunately I've come to the conclusion that I just can't keep up, and as such I'll be putting the campaign on hold indefinitely. When first writing up all of the details I thought I would have the time and energy to take on the additional work from the rewards and other stuff, but nine months on I've found that this just isn't the case. If I do nothing but work on Samanayrs stuff in my spare time I can get it done, but it doesn't leave time for anything else. I'm not happy with how long it's taken me to deliver on things like the items and info pages, and even if I take a break for a month or two I just spend it playing catch-up.

You've probably noticed it's taken me forever to get the latest Sams done and to get my birthday events up, and honestly it's because I've just felt so burnt out on Samanayr stuff. It's totally unprofessional of me but I've found myself doing anything but working on them, and I'm sorry that it's come to that. I finally got the spliced Sams finished and I should have my events up in the next day or two.

Right now I'll be working on the last of the Patreon stuff, going through the 'do stuff for me' board, and then I'm not sure what will happen. Samanayrs aren't going anywhere, of course, but I need to take some time and work on other things too (especially since I'm in a convention art show in the beginning of Octboer!). I'd like to say I'll be back in action for November so that I can do NaNoSamMo and get in gear for the gift-o-rama, because what's the holidays without gift-o-rama?!

I'll be leaving the campaign page up for now but if you're a patron you won't be charged any time soon.

So, thank you all again, and I'm sorry I overextended myself and slowed stuff down for everyone D:
Image Image

Yildun
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Re: Support Samanayrs on Patreon! On hold indefinitely

Post by Yildun »

I think everyone will understand, even if they are a little disappointed. We all have a variety of interests, and as much as you love Sams, you're bound to have more things you'd like to do. It keeps everything fresh when you can bounce around between a couple of hobbies (for lack of a better word) at a time. :D
Image Pony Island Image `'..'` Image Image `'..'` Image Dragon Cave Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Real life will always come first! Of course we enjoy Sams but we dont want to sacrifice your health and mental stability! xD Hiatus' are always needed in the world. <3

Keep healthy and let us know if/when you can pick it back up :D

I doubt anyone is truly MAD or upset. ^^;; Then again, I'm not so.. I don't really understand why anyone would be. I am just glad sams are around! I'd be really sad if Sams ended for good (Maybe one day... I am just glad its not today ;D)

<3333 Do what has to be done sushi and if you need help or assistance, etc. Let us know! We are here for you and love ya something terrible! <3

o: Gift-o-rama!! omg the holidays is coming up fast, isnt it?! We need to prepare! :D I have a theme in mind!!!! o: If you dont have one xD -wiggles madly- Its a good one too :3 -chuckles-
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

No worries sushi! Patreon was fun while it lasted but if it's turning out to be to much of time commitment I totally understand.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage