Forbidden Love Connection *Game*

Talk about anything you want here.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Forbidden Love Connection *Game*

Post by Jennalyn »

I've been having a lot of fun with some of the Sam games floating around the forum, enough that I thought I'd throw another one into the mix! My favorites are always the ones that deal with the Sams themselves. Pretty things. ^_^

"Forbidden Love Connection" is all about pairing up a stallion and mare that 'cannot be'. That means that the mare and/or the stallion must already be part of a Song, and they cannot be in the same Song! Their love will be impossible... but it would be oh-so-pretty. Or just cool. Explain why you like the pairing that you pick!

The only catch is that one of the pair must have something in common with one of the pair above. This could be species, trait, color, accessory, whatever! They don't have to belong to you or be active or anything like that.

I'll start us off!
ImageImage

Pure Sa'krien goodness. Their colors are beautiful together, their art is from a similar Sushi-era, and both of them have serious attitudes. Alas, they are in two different Songs! <3
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Re: Forbidden Love Connection *Game*

Post by Harroway »

Here's mine. I just about died when I saw her, and was saddened when she found a different man. XD

Image Image

Muse's connection to the above pair is... uhh... she's owned by Jenn?! She has some white in her too, so. :)
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

How elegantly lovely would the two of them be together, a Desert stallion and the beautiful, aloof winged Desert beauty? If only it were possible... *giggles at her own lame* I just love Deserts.

ImageImage

Searing has double horns, as did Scatter. <3
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Since the two are both peregrine falcon mimics, they would go together perfectly

Image Image

Their connection to the above Sams, is their white bodies, just like Echo
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Ripple of the Distant Ocean

AND

Burble of the Glacier Stream

Just SO Gorgeous together I think ^_^ The Blues and Designs are what caught my eyes. I LOVE water and water like designs. :3 oh what id do for their bebeh! XD
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: