Question

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Question

Post by RikkuGirl »

Can I gift the breed of one of my mares? Id like to see if I can get a baby to gift to a good friend of mine :3

Would that be ok? Like for them to use my female who has a song? o.< Granted I know they have a CHANCE to be born... so I didnt think it would hurt.. o.o Id like to get her hooked on Sams too as she is a good friend of mine on another adoptable and Id love to have her join.. and what better way then to gift her a baby :3

Also she has asked me to use one of my lupines for their breeding season and is giving me a twin!

Sorry im rambling o.< Thank you!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Question

Post by Sushidragon »

So they'd like to use your mare to apply for a breeding? That's perfectly fine, as long as she's breeding with the stallion of her Song XD Your friend would also have to submit their own application. I think that's what you meant?
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

She has never had a sam before nor has she been apart of our contests and such. BUT! I want her to join our lovely sam community. I just wanted to do something special for her to be a surprise for when I ask her to join ^^ and what could be more special than giving her the baby of one of my mares? ^_^

And since she is giving me a lupine baby for this breeding season with them, I wanted to give her a baby too and be like

"Come join sams! You has a baby to pay wis!!"

o.o;; So id be asking for a second slot but it would not be for me AT ALL... -_0 im sorry sushi im bad at explaining things. lol. I would put her name and post it FOR her, cause I was hoping it to be a surprise. lol im complicated... im so sorry. lol

Ill be asking her either way, and since I know only 30 will be picked, I just wanted to have the CHANCE of getting her one. Granted Ill be asking her anyway... BUT i thought it would just be too cool to be able to give her a baby to start with. *Was hoping to give her the baby from my Waltz. :3

Also... You said there are different "rounds" For breeding? How often do they come around. ^^;;
My Sams!

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I appreciate the sentiment, unfortunately each person can still only submit one breeding application. But there's no time like the present to get them excited about joining Samanayrs, breeding season is always fun :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Ok.. well I guess Ill just tell her and let her use my filly. lol

^_^ Thank you anyways sushi! :D I appreciate the help :3

I will have her apply herself if she wants ^_^
My Sams!