Because I'm lame!

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Because I'm lame!

Post by Jennalyn »

Because I'm laaaaaaamer than lame. I've, uh. Already started considering possible suitors of this lovely new lady who found her way into my 'herd'. Don't suppose the owners of any of these stallions are interested?

The lady herself:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hum of the Determined Bee --> LakotaWolf

Mystic of the Changing Moon --> Lexington
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Re: Because I'm lame!

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Heh, I was actually wondering how she and Blast would work together! Though the question is, would she be interested in him... If he is indeed albino I'm planning to have him be low in self esteem, having been convinced that he's some sort of freak who never should have been allowed to live. Also nocturnal because the sun hurts him.

And it's not lame to already be matchmaking. I probably would be too if I wasn't supposed to be going somewhere...which I'm stalling on but probably will give in and go do once I post this...
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Bright Promise
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Bright Promise »

She's gorgeous! :-)
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Poison is definitely interested. :3 And Wyrd... Well, I'd probably have to know a little more about her personality, that's the only place he's picky.

Aaaaaand... Even though he's not on your list, I just can't help thinking that Strength would go well with her. XD Just... Putting the idea out there!
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Prism would be more than happy to accept her into his song too - I have no doubts she'll have her pick of pretty much any of those, tee hee!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

For the longest time, I thought she was smiling. Then I realized that... no. That's quite the even mouth, isn't it? After looking at the lady's expression, and her name, here's what slowly came to the surface.

Premonition is a quiet mare. She pays close attention to her surroundings but normally refrains from participating in the bustle and flow of everyday activity beyond what's absolutely necessary. This left her feeling somewhat isolated from others as an adolescent, which furthered her reticent nature, and it was a self-perpetuating sequence of antisocial behavior. Now that she's an adult mare, she looks on this degree of separation with a less dramatic and more pragmatic outlook.

She would rather spend her time alone than socializing, but not to the degree of secluding herself from all activity. She's just more likely to drift around the sidelines and watch the events going on around her. If approached, she'll speak. She's much harder to ruffle now than she was as a foal. But she rarely initiates conversation, and she's awkward in her outward emotions.

Phew! So. How would Blast react to that and/or would they ever have reason to meet at a social gathering, do you think? Maybe this past Spring Festival on neutral territory?

Poison's such a handsome boy. He's definitely under consideration. Thinking about it, Wyrd might not quite be her type. And I'm not really sure about Strength. I would probably pick Poison over him, if it came to it. <3

Prism is also such a handsome stally. xD The choices! They're haaaard!

*glomps the BP*
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Hmm... Blast is a nervous stallion who wants to be liked, but greatly fears rejection and hurts his own chances of making friends by avoiding contact for fear of it. One of the other mares in his birth Song had something against albinos and would keep telling him things like how if she was lead mare he would have been left out in the forest when he was born, or that it was an insult to the species to let him live. He's not weak or sickly exactly, but he's a tad frail. Sunlight hurts his eyes and he burns easily, so he tends to stick to the shadows. Despite the rest of his birth Song being supportive of him and defending him from the one angry mare he still has trust issues, even with those he's familiar with.

He'd like to be social, but is too afraid to step out into the party as it were. At a gathering like that he would be lurking in the shadows of the trees, watching, eyes watering from straying too close to the light. In all likelyhood he'd wind up taking her aloof seclusion as meaning that she too considers him beneath her. If she were to just watch him he would likely start feeling self concious and flustered.

Hmm...setting him out like this I'm not sure how well they'd go together... Or if he'll ever be able to settle himself with a Song... *pokes Blast speculatively* Sometimes giving personalities to a Sam makes things a bit more complicated. XD Fun though.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image