Signature button contest - results!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Signature button contest - results!

Post by Sushidragon »

The polls closed last night, and the results of the signature button contest are in :D Thank you to everyone for the time and effort you put into your entries, and thanks to everyone who voted! Here's the results, as determined by you:
Image Image
Bluestarwolf12 is first place with 24% of the vote!

Image Image
Puuka is first runner-up with 12% of the vote!

Image Image
Delicious is second-runner up with 11% of the vote!
Congrats! Bluestarwolf12, please let me know which of the three main prizes you'd like, then Puuka will get to pick, and then Delicious will receive the remaining prize :D I'll also be adding the participant prizes to everyone's inventory later today!

I've decided that I really like all three of these button sets, so they'll all be introduced as official Samanayr signature link buttons! If you'd like to link back to us with one of them, you're quite welcome to :D If you'd like to use a different button, such as the one that you entered in the contest, you're welcome to do that too!

If you're curious, here's the 10 finalists in the order which they appear in the poll:

1 - Delicious
2 - Puuka
3 - Janalee
4 - Pathos
5 - CosmicDragon
6 - silvermoondragon
7 - Harroway
8 - Bluestarwolf12
9 - Rekyrem
10 - Origami_Dragon

Thanks again, everyone :D

--

We've had this Samanayr link button for over a year now, and it's time for a change! Your task is to create a set of beautiful new signature link buttons for Samanayrs - one large and one small :D The grand prize winner's buttons will become official link buttons for Samanayrs, and the two runners-up may have their buttons added as well!

Not sure what a signature link button is? It's basically the image that myself and others use in their signatures, presentations, and on sites to link to the Samanayr website and/or forum. Here's the current button:
Prizes!
The prizes for this event are pretty spiffy! There are three main prizes available in the prize pool - the grand prize winner will have first pick of the prizes, first runner-up will have second pick, and second runner-up will receive the remaining prize:
Image Image Image
In addition, all entrants will receive a random one of the three special accessories available this month - Black Bow Tie, Pink Carnation Leg Band, or Silver Tiara!
Image Image Image
Rules and Info
You all know me, there has to be a few of these XD

- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- Please just enter via PI or the Samanayr forum, not both places.
- Your entry should be a themed set of signature link buttons - one 50 x 150 pixels and the other 50 x 50 pixels in size. The smaller button should just be a smaller/more compact version of the larger button.
- Entries can be static or animated.
- The only required text on the buttons is 'Samanayrs' (or 'Sams' for the smaller button) - you're welcome to just stick with that or add anything else!
- You can use any Samanayrs listed under the database under my name, your own Samanayrs, and Samanayrs owned by the following people:

AsaraDragon
Bluestarwolf12
Bright Promise
cassiadawn
CosmicDragon
Delicious
Echos
Eirnae
Harroway
Janalee
Jennalyn
Kagari
LakotaWolf
LvSoulFriend
MadMooCow
Orasteele
Origami_Dragon
Pathos
perryunicornboy
Puuka
Raenia
Rekyrem
RikkuGirl
Saiki
sera
silvermoondragon
Yuiven

If you'd like to volunteer your own Sams for use, just let me know and I'll add you to the list!

I'll be narrowing the entries down to the top 10, and then posting a poll on the Samanayr forum so that you can vote on the winners! In the event of a tie, there will be a one-day vote-off to determine the ultimate winner.
Enter!
To enter the signature button contest, please send me a PM with the subject "Signature Button Contest" and the following filled out:

Username:
Entry (large and small buttons):
Anything to add?

This will be open until June 23, 4pm PDT and voting should begin shortly after - good luck :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
LakotaWolf
LOL WUT

Re: Signature button contest!

Post by LakotaWolf »

MY SAMS ARE SEXY I volunteer to add mine to the list, if people want to use any for the button XD
Image Image
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Sushi...do you realize just how hard it is to fit such a long word as 'Samanayrs' onto a 50 pixel wide image and still have it be legible? Any way we could shorten it to 'Sams' for the smaller button?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Oh, I hadn't even thought of that XD Yes, feel free to shorten it to Sams for the smaller button! And you will be added, Lakota :O
Image Image

Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Eirnae »

Oh my! I'll definitely be participating in this! :)

Sushi, would you please add my name to the list of owners offering up their Sams for graphic manipulation? :D
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

All of my Sams are certainly free to be used as well, if you want to add my name to the list. ^^
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

A bit late...but my Sams are willing to volunteer to pose for banners too.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
perryunicornboy
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by perryunicornboy »

can't wait to see who wins
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I've added all of the volunteers to the list :D The signature button contest ends tomorrow, don't forget to get those entries in!
Image Image

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Signature button contest - closed!

Post by Sushidragon »

Thank you so much for your entries in the signature button contest! It was very difficult to narrow it down to 10 finalists for the voting, and Mr Sushi had to help me out XD

Voting is now open for the winners:

http://samanayrs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1128

The poll will close automatically on Sunday, and even if I'm not around you'll be able to see the winners right away! Good luck!

I'll be handing out the participant prizes once the poll closes as well :D
Image Image

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Signature button contest - results!

Post by Sushidragon »

The polls closed last night, and the results of the signature button contest are in :D Thank you to everyone for the time and effort you put into your entries, and thanks to everyone who voted! Here's the results, as determined by you:
Image Image
Bluestarwolf12 is first place with 24% of the vote!

Image Image
Puuka is first runner-up with 12% of the vote!

Image Image
Delicious is second-runner up with 11% of the vote!
Congrats! Bluestarwolf12, please let me know which of the three main prizes you'd like, then Puuka will get to pick, and then Delicious will receive the remaining prize :D I'll also be adding the participant prizes to everyone's inventory later today!

I've decided that I really like all three of these button sets, so they'll all be introduced as official Samanayr signature link buttons! If you'd like to link back to us with one of them, you're quite welcome to :D If you'd like to use a different button, such as the one that you entered in the contest, you're welcome to do that too!

If you're curious, here's the 10 finalists in the order which they appear in the poll:

1 - Delicious
2 - Puuka
3 - Janalee
4 - Pathos
5 - CosmicDragon
6 - silvermoondragon
7 - Harroway
8 - Bluestarwolf12
9 - Rekyrem
10 - Origami_Dragon

Thanks again, everyone :D
Image Image

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Congrats you three! There were some really cute banners up there in the running though! Everyone did a great job on button making!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Many congratulations to you guys! Your button designs were fabulous and you certainly deserved the prizes. <3

And what awesome prizes they are! I'll be especially interested to see who gets that Kodyla Lam stallion. ;) Since, y'know. Kodyla don't form Songs and only breed with other Kodyla! Hehehe.
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

83 Yay~ Thank you so much, guys! I totally didn't expect for mine to do so well, especially considering the awesomeness of all the other buttons! X3 And congrats to Puuka and Delicious, too! :3

And, after much debating, I'd like Bolt of the Waiting Forest, please. ^3^ She'll be my first Kirin~ Yay~ x3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

On PI, Puuka picked the custom token, so the Kodyla goes to Delicious :D That's the prizes sorted, and I'm going to go through and put the accessories in inventories now!
Image Image