OMG!!

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

OMG!!

Post by RikkuGirl »

I have been so caught up with RL drama, catastrophy and issues that I have neglected to catch up on all of the stuff here in the Sam world! Im so sorry ive been away for so long guys, I have moved, broke up with my bf, got back together with my bf, got sued, almost filed bankruptcy and just about had a mental break down while I was absent.

So... now that im doing much better... HI AGAIN! Ive missed you all and I will be making more of an effort to be back and apart of this wonderful community.

But the OMG was for.... The rp! I just got a chance to check back up with the 500th sam RP and well.... OMG!!!

XD I got this wonderful lady and well... THANKS SO MUCH SUSHI! Just seeing that wonderful little thing makes me so happy and was a wonderful surprise , Tremble, for my "return"

*dies again*

^_^
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Re: OMG!!

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Wow. That's quite a lot of very unfortunate things that you've been dealing with. D: Sorry to hear about all that, but I'm glad you're doing better now ~<3 Welcome back to the forum! :3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

O-O;; I guess her picture isnt working too well on the site. Ill have to pm someone about that O_<;

Image (Thats the only one i can find that works O_O;;)

Thank you Blue!! :D I was so happy to come back you have no idea. ^_^

Plus getting a new sam helped to make me feel alot better. :3
Its amazing what these little buggers can do for your feelings and happiness. ^_______________^

And my new mare is so gorgeous! i dont even know what to do with her! lol

Im debating on putting her into a song now or waiting for later to see what new males of the species come out! O:

Though.. it would be pretty neat for her to be with the first male of the species. O___O what should i do >.<!?
My Sams!

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Oh my, sounds like your life has been busy lately o_o; I'm glad to hear you're alive and well, I was wondering where you'd gone to! And I'm glad the Samanayr could help XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

^________^ it did greatly sushi! :D Thanks for the love <333

Im just really glad to be back :D *Hugs*
My Sams!