Basic Samanayr blurb

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Basic Samanayr blurb

Post by Sushidragon »

I'm going to have a Samanayrs display in the art show, and I wanted to include a little blurb about the basics of Samanayrs for people who aren't familiar with them (ie: everybody). This is what I have so far, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Does it need more? Less? Too confusing? And it will be formatted to be pretty, of course XD

This will hang with the Samanayr art cards, the three pages with prints of the latest 102 Sams, and some Samanayr stickers people can take. Mr Sushi also generated a QR code for it, because QR codes XD

--

What are Samanayrs?

Samanayrs are what's known as a virtual pet, cyberpet, or adoptable. They're part roleplaying game, part collectable, and part cute original art, not to mention a lot of fun! Samanayrs exist mainly as images online, but in some cases the owners get the original drawings too!

If you're interested in adopting a Samanayr, the forum is the best place to start! There's regular events and games where you can win free Samanayrs, and a monthly random draw. When you've adopted a Samanayr it can participate in races, learn an occupation, wear some accessories, and breed with other Samanayrs!

I and my guest artists draw and color each Samanayr individually. Each one has unique lineart and is hand-colored! All Samanayrs are one-of-a-kind individuals that also come with a name and ID number.

If you'd like to participate or learn more, please drop by the forum! The friendly Samanayr community is happy to answer any questions you might have, or if you want to jump right in pay the Events and Availability board a visit to see what events are open!

http://samanayrs.com/forum

The website also has basic information and a searchable database of adopted Samanayrs!

http://samanayrs.com
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Re: Basic Samanayr blurb

Post by SilverDapples »

I think that sounds pretty good in my opinion XD not too confusing and overloaded with information, and it's kinda catchy too which is good in my opinion, plus with the arts on show, I think it'd look catchy when all prettified XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Basic Samanayr blurb

Post by SunBlind »

That, along with some samples, would totally make me want to check out your adoptions ^_^

Lucky people getting Samanayr stickers :D

"or if you want to jump right in pay the Events and Availability board"

Every time I read that somehow the word "pay" jumps out at me and sounds awkward. But I think you're just missing a comma:

The friendly Samanayr community is happy to answer any questions you might have, or if you want to jump right in, pay the Events and Availability board a visit to see what events are open!
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage