Flight Rising

Talk about anything you want here.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: Flight Rising

Post by CosmicDragon »

Hatched some pale-bodied Mirrors, if anyone's interested. :3 If not, I'll just chuck them on the market. Or maybe I'll exalt them? I haven't tried that yet... *chuckles*
ImageImageImage
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

@Cosmic - I like your White/Jade boy,
Would you be interested in any of these hatchlings?
ImageImageImageImage
They're all up on the auction house right now, but I'm probably asking way too much for them... The market is just falling so fast :(

Also, I looked up exalting and you apparently get about 1,500 per dragon, with ~1000 more for each level it has, which isn't really that great. Before you exalt though, you should check your flight's forum board in case they have any plans for gaining dominance on a certain date.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I Exalted my two little Fae ladies, I got a little over 1400 on one and a bit over 1700 on the other (Even though they were exactly the same in every way)

Cosmic, your Jade/white Male Mirror is adorable (but I like the other green one too), and silver, the red one is my favorite out of your batch XD but the blue guardian is also very cute in my opinion.

Right now I'm waiting a bit on breeding any more to find a little more diversity in the colors that I have, because my dragons are all too dark XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kagari
is behind you
is behind you
Favorite Sam species: Northern

Post by Kagari »

Just a heads up that I am finished with this website for the time being. The opinions represented by one of the main staff are absolutely disgusting and hurtful in more ways than one. There is a thread about it in the main forum with 15+ pages at the time of this message. Until something is done, it won't be receiving any of my support, financial or otherwise.

I have absolutely nothing against those who decide to keep playing, as it was a hard choice for me initially, but some further comments and reactions in said thread cemented it for me. I'm upset not only for the loss of a very fun game, but mostly for the hurt and shock displayed by those affected by said opinions.

Additionally, I apologize if I brought this thread down at all or if this comment doesn't belong, but I thought I should bring this to light even for a moment, if anyone here is affected by it, as this community is important to me as well.
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I would definately be leaving the site as well if this staff member decided to remain on the team. However, thankfully, he both appologized and resigned from the site about an hour after your post. Granted I haven't read through the now 30+ page thread on the issue, but assuming that such opinions are not held by the remainder of the staff, I believe it is safe to say I'll be staying on FR.
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Ohhh, loving all these Mirror babies! I'd be very interested in purchasing one from you guys!

I never get on the forums...I'll have to check it out...
Signature under construction!
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

@SilverDapples - I haven't heard from Cosmic about a possible trade but if you want the red guy let me know. I don't plan on keeping any of them. I'd been hoping for 18k treasure for them, but the market keeps dropping so just give me an offer and she's yours.

@Seren(and anyone else) - You're welcome to the same deal as well, just give me an offer and the hatchling's yours!
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

I tend to ignore the forums on most websites... Unless it's a small community-driven site, forums just become way too irate and opinionated. Discussions become all-out brawls, and you start to see the worst side of people.
So no forum scrolling for Cosmic. |D;;

@Silver: I'd love to take the Guardian male off your hands in exchange for the white/jade mirror! I've been looking to put some guardian blood into my stock.

@Seren: You're more than welcome to either of my hatchlings! :3 I've got one male and one female, so whatever you're lair is lacking. *grins* Make me any offer!
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Money, why do you leave me so quickly TAT it isn't even like I buy much... >^>

@silver, I can give you 16.5k, granted you're good with that, you can make the trade and I can accept it as soon as I get back on.

I need to stop buying expensive things on the side and work on playing games to get more money XD. And the market has definitely dropped like a rocket, it's ridiculous :o (which was part of the reason that I just exalted those two hatches I had instead of trying to change the price and fit it properly)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

@Cosmic and SilverDapples - sent you both a trade request

I know that feeling Dapples... I look at my "Earned: 500,000 Treasure" achievement and go what? where did it all go? I was so close to being able to afford a Pearlcatcher scroll, but I just bought this pretty lady and a lair upgrade to fit her...
I'm just glad I started the game at launch and managed to sell a bunch of hatchlings while the prices were still high, which allowed me to get my Wildclaw, but he didn't give me any Wildclaw babies :cry:
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

My goal is to get a Wildclaw one day! And then a bunch of other wayyyyyy too expensive dragons! And then... save up more money... TAT I just want good and different genes and colors, I don't think I'll bother with skins or actually buying armour.

She's so pretty though! I love those splotches, too cute!!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Yeah, I'm just saving up at the moment, because I've had like Noooo time right now!

I would still like to purchase a male mirror... though I'm kind of torn on whether to buy one with extras on the genes....

So hard. @____@

I do have a male Tundra that's pretty interesting looking. I may keep him though, not sure!

silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

I am so proud of this guy I managed to trade for:
He's currently my all time favourite dragon with his combination of colours and genes. I might even make him into a Skydancer when they come out(If I have enough money...)

And since I'm in such a great mood from getting him,
Anyone want a free striped tundra?
First one to say they want him, gets him.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Pretty! Can has??? :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

Yes you can! I've sent him over now.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I'm glad the site is back! The downtime was actually quite timely, I was thinking of buying some genes for my birthday so I saved some money XD;

Unfortunately I can't see any of the images right now and I'm not sure if any of these offers are still open, but I am still interested in trading for dragons with genes! Or gene scrolls :D I'm most interested in Iridescent, Shimmer, Clownfish, Seraphim.. and non-basic breeds!

And if anyone wants any of these dragons let me know, otherwise I'll just exalt or sell them:

Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

@Sushi - Well, the previous dragon I offered has been traded, but I have this clown Fae now:
I'll also have a few others when they hatch:
- Spiral x Wildclaw with possible clown/stripes in 4 days
- Guardian x Tundra with either shimmer or eyespot in 5 days
- Guardian x Tundra with stripes and either clown or iridescent in 10 days
Let me know if you're interested in anything :)
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

silvermoondragon wrote: Guardian x Tundra with stripes and either clown or iridescent in 10 days
Let me know if you're interested in anything :)
How much would one of the babies be? (roughly?) I'd love some striped ones. :3 I need to get into genes. XD
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Genes X^X never.

Buuut Silver, I would be interested in something with clown/stripes/iridescent if you happen to get one (after Seren of course) of those XD

I thought about buying a Clown or Speckled gene'd dragon earlier today, almost did, which is kinda funny now that I see this post XD

I actually have three eggs on the way, Fae or Tundra, geneless of course but I was hoping to see what colors could be made out of that (since the possible hatchlings had some really cute colors) I'll post them if anyone is in the least bit interested.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

Thank you Silver! I don't have anyone with genes yet, so I really appreciate the new shiny :) I'm still not sure how they work, I haven't had much chance to do much more than gather and breed. I will have to find him a really nice familiar :D
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

@Seren - Well it would depend on the colours and how many eggs they have. I'd probably sell them for about 70000 treasure, but the market will probably have dropped by then, and I'd of course give you guys a discount!

@SilverDapples - I'll let you guys know when their babies are ready, and hopefully when it comes time for them to breed they have lots of eggs! They'll be double gened for sure, but most likely stripes/clown since the iridescent has less of a chance at being passed down since it's a gem trait.

@Asara - no problem! I hope he manages to pass on some genes for you :)
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

Oh, I forgot to say earlier.. if anyone wants any of my unnamed Fae dragons, just holler. I'm not particularly attached to them, but I feel bad exalting them. It's like releasing ponies on PI... I can't do it! But I won't hold it against any of y'all if you do, even with mine. :)
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

@silvermoondragon - So many lovely pairs! I'd love a chance at a Spiral x Wildclaw baby and one of the last pair if there's more than one egg! I'm low on treasure but the offer for Samanayr stuff still stands :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

@Sushi - I'd love to get some Samanayr stuff if that's better/easier for you! The spiral x wildclaw have 3 eggs waiting to hatch so your welcome to have first pick! Once the eggs hatch, I guess you can let me know what you think it would be worth in terms of Samanayrs and we can agree from there.
Bluestarwolf12
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I have this Speckle Tundra girl that I'm trying to sell if anyone would be interested. AH price would put her about 35k, though I'd gladly accept 30k or a trade for another gened dragon if anyone wants her. :3