Let the plagues begin!

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Let the plagues begin!

Post by Sushidragon »

#1 has brought home the first of what I'm sure will be many illnesses home from school, everyone else has had it and now it's my turn XD Hopefully I'll have it beat before the weekend, date night with Mr Sushi was cancelled last weekend because HE was sick! I am hoping to have the prehistoric Sams finished by the end of the weekend since they just need to be colored, and after that.. I guess we'll see!

While I'm at it, is there a particular event we haven't had in a while that you'd like to see?
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Let the plagues begin!

Post by Jennalyn »

Oh nooooo, the endless plagues of school-aged children. My roomie's Mom is a teacher, so SHE was the one who always brought home everything, even after they were past the schooling age. My sincerest sympathies. <3

(Job fair!) Lawl, my favorite events are always splices, breedings, job fairs, expeditions...
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Oh, I hope you feel better sushi! I swear I brought home just about every disease known to man including an unknown rash that my doctor was certain was german measles. Thankfully he was wrong :P

We haven't had an pet breeding in a long time. I would love to see another one of those...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

I hope you and the fam feel better and beat whatever comes in. *drink lots of water and vit C* Helps with everything and just all around goody!

I have never seen a job fair and not sure what that intails so that sounds neat and different. But I'm FAR from picky so whatever works for mesa. ^_^
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Hope you and the family feel better sushi! I know how it feels to be down and wanting to feel better! <333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

I dunno about you guys but what about a plague-themed event for Halloween/school illnesses? >_>
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Thanks for the suggestions! I keep forgetting Halloween is just next month D: I'll probably be taking it easy for October since we're going to be doing some travelling and Mr Sushi will be out of town a bit, but the costume contest will be making a return! And it has been a while since pet breedings..
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

o-o Guest artist october? D8 Zomgawsh... School illness *Gigglesnorts*

I dont know how well I could do at making a scary or plague ridden sam 8I

I see them as such glorious beings.. I forget that.. just like in any world.. there are some weird ones. xD

*smooshes Crack of the Twining Twist*

I was hoping for Egyptian/Mummy o: *Has been watching alot of the mummy lately*

xD
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: