Were-Oquiesa

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
PoisonedPromise
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Re: Were-Oquiesa

Post by PoisonedPromise »

I'm here!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

I'm here!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I'm here~
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Here!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Rythe
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Rythe »

Here!
Orca
Foal
Foal

Post by Orca »

Kraa
FoxyJhai
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Northern

Post by FoxyJhai »

Here!
Samanayrs
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pets
Image Image Image Image
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Ok, I think I'm going to start assigning some of the roles now, and hopefully some of the others will show up in the next couple of minutes
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Also here!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

Here! If I'm not too late
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

Ok, I think everyone now has their roles, if you do not have one Please post or PM me as soon as possible! Also, if there are any questions feel free to ask. We will be starting the day in a few minutes.
Orca
Foal
Foal

Post by Orca »

With all of us hanging around waiting for things to set up, maybe I'll introduce myself!

Orca, royal canadian gryphon, at your service. I'm just here to play this mini-game and maybe do a few more random things in the larger samanayr universe when I've more time.

I just joined up but right now I'm working double full time so don't have time to do much. I'll probably be more active in future. But silvermoon's a friend so I'm here to support :p

My avatar is a baby phoenix pendant from sushidragon. I met her last spring at a convention and it was too cute to pass over.

With that out of the way, so, uh, how about this weather we've been having?
Rythe
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Rythe »

Hello, Orca! Glad to have you with us. ^^
Orca
Foal
Foal

Post by Orca »

Rythe wrote:Hello, Orca! Glad to have you with us. ^^
Ah, someone, thank goodness! I was beginning to think I wandered into one of those ghost towns. How are things?

(My chatter will be in-game RPing past this point, I guess)
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

It was only a few days after the passing of the Samanayr Mystic and the whole community was in a bit of an uproar over the prophecy he had left behind. One morning, as one unlucky Samanayr got up for their morning routine, the first victim of the Were-Oquiesa was spotted. The poor soul was lying in the clearing, un-wakeable and with a strange bite mark. Was this what the old mystic had meant? There was only one solution, find someone to blame and confine them to the caves!

Ok, here's what you do. Feel free to introduce your characters(or your Samanayr if you're playing with one you own). Find someone to blame, and feel free to nominate them. If you are blamed, please don't feel upset, this is just a game and is supposed to be fun. Feel free to make up crazy excuses as to why you couldn't possibly be the were-oquiesa.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Nice to meet you and have you around Orca! I'm sure you know you'll already have fun whenever you can be active in the future!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Orca
Foal
Foal

Post by Orca »

silvermoondragon wrote:the first victim of the Were-Oquiesa was spotted. The poor soul was lying in the clearing, un-wakeable and with a strange bite mark. Was this what the old mystic had meant? There was only one solution, find someone to blame and confine them to the caves!
Holy ****! What's happened to her?
PoisonedPromise
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

*coughs* Well, hello all, I am Fall of the Changing Leaves. I am sure that if we all stay calm, and work together we can find the Were!

(OOC) I have no idea what I am doing, but someone had to start!
Rythe
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Rythe »

Heart of the Flame's Strike stamps a hoof and snorts heat at the sight of his unwakable friend. Such strange bite marks too, similar but not quite like he's seen before.

"I'll make sure no one else ends up like you, my friend," the stallion says. "No matter what," he adds with dark intensity.
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Strength of the Adamant Tortoise, or Tortoise as he was known to his friends (few though they were) looked glumly at the poor unfortunate Samanayr and sighed "Ah ain't one to be muckin' about with sorcery an' such, but that ain't natural". The elder stallion eyed those around him, most were strangers to him, Tortoise being a wander by nature. "Truth is Ah don't know most-a yeh, but Ah 'ope we ken get to tha bottom o' this soon."
Image Image Image Image Image
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

((Welcome to the community Orca! Hope to see you around more as thing settle down for you.

And for this game I will be playing with my own Wrath of the Torn Earth. Because she's fun.
Image))

Wrath paused and looked around the place where she suddenly found herself, slowly shaking a few stray snowflakes from her fur. One minute she had been standing high in the mountains, about to catch a few of the glittering little flakes on her tongue...then she took one step forwards and was here. Where was here anyways? Turning in a circle she spotted some of the locals gathered around something on the ground. Maybe they knew where here was and why someone had put some weird magic thing up in the mountains where no one hardly ever went, except for maybe that grumpy Misery she'd encountered further down the slopes, that sent you wherever here was.

Trotting over she nosed at the one calling herself Fall. "Hello Fall. Ayre you new heyre too? Can you tell me wheyre heyre is then? And why eveyryone is so excited?" She paused for a moment, looking down at the sleeping Sam now revealed by her approach to the group. "Is she so excited she fell asleep? That doesn't make sense."

Then something else Fall had said turned over a few gears in Wrath's scattered brain. "Wait...you'yre looking for wheyre you are too?" Not the sort of Were Fall had meant at all, but Wrath was rather confused at the moment.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Bluestarwolf12
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

((OOC: Of course I can't not bring in my Sam with a long history with Oquiesas ;3))

The Northern stallion approached the circle of Sams, ears pulled back as he looked each one over.

"I am Hunter of the Frigid Tundra. I am not from here - I heard tell of Samanayrs turning into Oquiesas and could not resist learning more. I have dealt with Oquiesas threatening the wellbeing of Samanayr kin before," he paused, glancing at the dark grey pelt adorning his back, "though I have never before encountered a shapeshifting hybrid being such as this. We shall see how this... plays out."

Hunter had had a feeling that this adventure would be... a dangerous one for much different reasons than usual. O'Qui had as such been left with his Song members as they undertook a much different adventure, farther to the east.
PoisonedPromise
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Fall turned to the Sam ((Wrath)) that had nudged her, "You are not from here, then? Our dying Mystic spoke of a Were-Oquiesa, and this poor Sam is surely its work!"

Her eyes narrowed at the newcomer... could she be?
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

(OOC: I will be using Spark of the Slumbering Flame. However I have company for a few minutes. I'll post in character in just a few. So sorry)
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Rythe
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Rythe »

First the prophecy, then this tragedy, and now new or vaguely familiar faces abound. It was all rather too much, one way or another.

Strike approached Tortoise and settled with a lash of his tail, "You, I think I've seen you before, but I don't know you. Why are you slinking around now?"

He turned enough to pin Wrath with a glare from his icy blue eyes, "And you are not from around here at all. I would know. Have you come to curse us? Make us lie in our sleep forever?"