Happy 2016! Thank you all for being you <3 What's next?

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Happy 2016! Thank you all for being you <3 What's next?

Post by Sushidragon »

Welcome to the new year, everyone :D

2015 was quite the year! I feel like Samanayrs are getting back on track after the oh-so-minor disruptions of the Babies Sushis ;D And I have you all to thank, for being there and supporting me, for waiting patiently when life got the better of me and things didn't work out the way I wanted them to, and for being the most supportive, helpful, inspiring community ever! <3

A big thank-you as well to the volunteers and guest artists for creating engaging events and your own unique takes on the Samanayrs themselves. The forums would be a much quieter place without you all and I can't thank you enough for all the hard work you do <3

And a final big thank-you to Rythe for all the work he's done on the website! Thanks to him and Jennalyn, just look how far it's come from tabled lists that I had to update manually - which of course I rarely did XD;

So what's in store for Samanayrs this year? ...I'm honestly not sure yet! Every year I say that I'd like to be more punctual wrapping up events and getting things like the 'do stuff for me board' and thumbnails and watermarked images updated in a timely manner, buuuuut I'm still working on that XD; I do know I would like to write up more information on the world and on the plot I've had simmering in the back of my mind for a while, so we'll see what happens there.

I'm going to VancouFur with silvermoondragon at the beginning of March so I'll be starting to prep a bunch of Sam cards for that. On the off-chance anyone else is in the area it'd be awesome if you'd stop by? ;D It looks like that'll be my only convention this year since I didn't get into the other one I applied for, so I'm also hoping to have custom slots available more often as I think I only opened them once last year.

There's also going to be one full breeding season for sure, possibly two?! And a full gift-o-rama again as well!

What would you like to see for Samanayrs this year?
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Re: Happy 2016! Thank you all for being you <3 What's next?

Post by Jaes »

Happy New Year Sushi and everyone on the board!

I'd love love love to read more of the worldbuilding. All the different types of sams are fascinating and it'd be great to learn more about them. I'd also like to see more done with the pets. Pet races? Pet contests? Oh! Which reminds me of the sam beauty contests. I missed them last time - I think they were done a few years ago? Seeing everyone's sams is one of my favorite parts of the forum.

Definitely more breedings! Never enough foals!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Happy new years! I agree, I'd love to see more of the Sams world and history. Beyond that- job fairs and acessory shop? It's fun to expand on existing characters as well!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Happy new year! This past year was OK but I'm looking forward to this one!

I'd like to do pet breedings. Lol

That's all I got to request. :p
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

Happy New Year!

I just want to say that I am so thankful to be a part of this community. You guys are all amazing!

I would love to read more about the Sams history and stuff.
As far as what I would like to see... Pet breeding would be cool, so would an accessory shop. I personally would love to get some more accessories, like the hair clips.
Customs would be awesome, though I don't have the money to buy any right now. :)
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

I would love to see more world building! I really enjoy learning more about the sams and their history.

Other than that - I'd love to see an expedition. But I know these are a lot of work to run. So other than that I would love to see a pet breeding.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I have been neglecting pets, haven't I! We'll definitely have to have a breeding season for them sometime soon :D Ditto accessories and jobs! Thanks!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

OOO pet breeding and jobs and accessories OH MY!! LOL they all sound great. haven't done any of those yet. ^_^
Rythe
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Rythe »

Happy New Year! ^^

And quite welcome.

I'm also looking forward to seeing a job fair and pet breedings, as I don't believe I have before. Quite a bit to look forward to between that and the new lore, and whatever other fun surprises the guest artists and volunteers come up with. ^^