Seeking mares who are different...

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Seeking mares who are different...

Post by Pathos »

Storm knows what it's like to feel like an outcast. Shunned by his birth-song for his unusual dragon-like appearance, he's wandered alone for so long now that he's forgotten what it feels like to have a home and to have companionship. So he's decided to do something about it, he wants to start a Song of the Shielded Heart where outcasts like him can love and be loved despite looking different.

Are there any mares out there who feel like their unique physical appearance is keeping them from having a family? If so, please post here!

(RP totally not necessary as I'm terrible at it!)
Hedge
Samanayr
Samanayr

Re: Seeking mares who are different...

Post by Hedge »

Trill of the Eager Wind is different! She dances to a different beat :) but there's a catch ...

You wouldn't happen to have a spare mare to start a song with one of my stallions?
ID #179
ID #133
.Image.Image.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Trill's such a pretty, fun girl. But... unfortunately Hedge, Pathos's only Sams are three stallions. xD
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

Jennalyn wrote:Trill's such a pretty, fun girl. But... unfortunately Hedge, Pathos's only Sams are three stallions. xD

Alas! It's too true!

I have not a single mare, apparently the boys just like me XD

She's gorgeous though Hedge!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

I just got this girl yesterday from the card sales and I think she goes rather well with Storm. Haven't gotten a personality figured out quite yet, but I can easily see her as feeling outcast and unloveable with all those spikes she has. After all, it's hard to snuggle up with someone that pointy.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

Yay! We have our lead mare (love her!) and our Song has officially been created, we still have 3 more spots open if there are any other mares out there who want to belong <3