Need to get a Sam so I can converse with everyone
ImageImage
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Re: Just keepin' it alive

Post by Orasteele »

Welcome to the forum! XD You don't need to have a sam to converse with us silly! We don't bite. ^_~

I believe there is a thread somewhere on the forum where you can even talk about your dream sam for those that don't have one yet. Also if you get your posts up to at least 10 you can participate in the non-owner draw. ^__^
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Welcome to the forum! XD You don't need to have a sam to converse with us silly! We don't bite. ^_~
or do we? dun dun dun...
Actually, that would just be the Samanayr'sa'kriens if you get them mad...

Welcome to the forum, Image Blue says "hi"
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I know I bite.. I'm biting some toast right now :D

Hello to the new faces!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Shades of Venus
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Shades of Venus »

Haha, I totally read that thread wrong then. It's about your dream Sam, not your dreams about Sams. Phew, long day for me I guess. I am usually 67% asleep when I finally am able to crawl onto PI.

I love everyone's Songs, so colorful. Makes me wish I was a Samanayr!
ImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Hehe, being a Samanayr would be muchly awesome, methinks. I reckon I'd probably be a misery though... Loner that I am. What do you reckon you'd be, SoV?
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Shades of Venus
Samanayr
Samanayr

Hmm..not too sure. Perhaps a very aloof Sam, with large feet and a tiny body. (I'm a clutz) Lol XD
No..really, I don't know..I would be a very happy Sam though!
ImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Perhaps you would be a mini sam! :D I think you would make an adorable little Mini sam, all clumsy and aloof cause you's so much smaller than anyone else.
Happy, happy SoV sam! <3
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

That's an interesting thought. I think I would be either a regular samanayr with wings or a lamanayr, because I would love to fly, and I don't think I would be considered fancy/special like a mystic or an elemental, etc.
Shades of Venus
Samanayr
Samanayr

I love the Lamanayrs. They are probably one of my favorite species. I don't think I would be anything fancy either :D Just a normal 'ol Samanayr, with the chin beard trait!.. XD JK. I don't really have a beard.
What other traits do you think would represent your Persona-Sam?
ImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Well, I know I'd definitely be a misery, possibly an albino seeing as I'm a half-blood albino myself, and definitely tuftless. XD No hairy feet for me, please.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Huh, that's an interesting thought.. I have no idea what my persona-Sam would look like XD I'm currently wearing a lime green and white striped hoodie with my bright pink plaid pajama bottoms.. maybe I'd be a tremendously garish Sam XD A longhair Lamanayr!

I did have a thought while reading this post - a Samanayr with the mini and giant wings traits XD I think that would be very entertaining.
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

-imagines both the mini and giant wings at once-
o.o That would be one awesome Sam indeed!
Also, a hopelessly garish Sushi-Lam, with hair around it's ankles, would be full of win, mmhmm. :D You should totally make one!
Shades of Venus
Samanayr
Samanayr

Aww, Cosmic. I would knit you a Sam sweater so you didn't get too cold being hairless and all .

Oh my! That would be a very interesting sight. I don't think the poor little Mini could event lift it's feet off the ground with that giant wing spand. They certainly couldn't jump XD But I bet it would be fun to RP!
The mini's would look soo cute with rabbit ears! :D
ImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

-snuggles SoV- Aaaw, really? Actually, a Cosmic-Sam in a sweater wouldn't be a bad idea... -plots- And Cosmic-Sam could carry Mini-SoV-Sam around when she got tired. <3

Dude, I reckon a little mini Integrated Sam would be the epitome of cute. <3 With holo-wings. So awesome.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! May the luck of the Irish be with you and drink a pint of whatever floats your boat for me! *sips jumbo glass of coffee*

*bounce*
Today is my daddy's birthday so I always make a big deal of St. Patrick's day. ^_~ My family oddly enough has birthdays that revolve around holidays. I'm on Easter (this year) and my mom often is on Martin Luther King day. My wedding day was planned to be on Yule, but we had to reschedule it due to family obligations to right before.

Do you guys have any holiday's that mean something more to you than just what the holiday is about?
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

well, my birthday is sometimes on Father's day, but other than that, not really.
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

My birthday is ten days before Halloween, so Halloween means so much more to me than just dressing up and getting candy. People act so different when they dress up - like the costume is a mask to them and makes them feel anonymous, like their actions are completely separate from their persona of "self". I dunno. The idea of dressing up always fascinated me. And the candy was always a plus. ;) I'm really into horror, so it's the best holiday for that - dark, dreary and frightening! Love love love Halloween.

My persona-Sam... hmm... I'd have to think about that one! I think it's probably really dorky, but I play World of Warcraft, and the two classes I really connect with are the shaman and the druid. The shaman I connect with more, I think, because of their primal understanding of the universe and the elements. They don't control nature and magic in the same way a mage or a druid might. A mage says his magic words and poof, you have a spell woven right there. But a shaman acts as a conduit for primal elemental powers - she has to ask for the elemental to channel their power through her. I simply fell in love with the idea of being a conduit for something more than yourself.

In that respect, I'd see myself as a Mystic. Probably air or water, though I do have a huge appreciation for nature and the earth. I'm a painter (I paint in watercolor and in oils), and I find all of my work is inspired by the natural world. So I guess I don't really know what my element would be. :D

Okay, now that I've seriously dorked out the board, I'll be going now~
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

You play WoW? Awesome! Me too!! I'm on the Moon Guard server (incase you were curious). My main is a hunter (Nevarre), quickly followed by a rouge. There's just something about assassin's and thieves that I connect with RP wise. But what I play and how I really am are two completely different things.

I'd probably be a desert sam. I'm terrible when it comes to cold weather. Seriously, it will be 70 degrees in my office and almost 100 outside and I'm the strange one wearing the coat meant for winter. I'd also have curly hair. >_>
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

orasteele wrote:You play WoW? Awesome! Me too!! I'm on the Moon Guard server (incase you were curious). My main is a hunter (Nevarre), quickly followed by a rouge. There's just something about assassin's and thieves that I connect with RP wise. But what I play and how I really am are two completely different things.

I'd probably be a desert sam. I'm terrible when it comes to cold weather. Seriously, it will be 70 degrees in my office and almost 100 outside and I'm the strange one wearing the coat meant for winter. I'd also have curly hair. >_>
I'm on Elune. :) My main is Syriune the Shaman, followed by a paladin and/or a hunter... and/or a druid or shadow priest. >_>
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Yay, WoW people :)
I find you guys everywhere, except on my server!

Harroway, I had to giggle at your conduit comment. It put me right in mind of the William Shatner commercial, which is my personal favorite, even above and beyond the Night Elf Mohawk.

I have a night elf hunter on Malfurion (Asara, my "main"), as well as a draenei paladin (Saraabi, my "main alt"). I love my hunter the most though, she's got all sorts of interesting pets. I've always been the ranger type in RPG games, when I could, anyway. There's just something about the bow and arrow and ranged fighting that appeals to me.

I really don't know what my persona would be like as a Sam. As much as I love my Asara as a hunter, she was originally a green dragon, who took the form of an elven warrioress to mingle with people. :)
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3