Big boys need love too...

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Big boys need love too...

Post by RikkuGirl »

(Requirements! Please read: Your Sam must have the Pudgy trait! Stars is not interested in skinny petite ladies, he likes girls with junk in the trunk! So please... show him your rolley polley pudgy babys! That is all)

Stars flapped his wings delicately, their movement making an aurora of colors in his wake. He had a love for light in the sky, and enjoyed making the colors on his body glow, casting colors into the sky as he flies over head. His one little ability, he could create light. He prefers colored light, but white is just as good.

He flies casually through the night air, his head scanning the land below for a nice place to lie down and watch the stars. Finally he spots it, the perfect place. He swoops down to a patch of long grass, it looks soft almost. He floats above it then just stops. His wings tuck in and his body just hits the ground, his rump jiggling as he plops on it. He giggles aloud and then lays on his back, a comet flies by.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Re: Big boys need love too...

Post by Xenon »

I don't have a whole lot of time for rp right now, sadly, buuut... -presents a crabby and chubby lady for Stars's approval?-

Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Big girls need love too, no discrimination in this world~

Sorry Rikku, your thread title now has, "The Way You Move" by Outkast lodged in my head and I had to post. XD Zephyr is a lovely lady (and voluptuous I might add!) I think their colors would be beautiful together!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

*giggles* XD I love Outkast. lol :3 Roses really smell like.. poooo oooo oooo XD

Stars: *observes Zephyr* Yes... yes you are perfectly pudgy my lady and shall fit in wonderfully! *nuzzles up on Zephyr even though she is a pudgy grumpy butt*

How would you like to lead my song? *eyes Zephyr*
My Sams!

Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Zephyr: -she grunts and accepts the nuzzling a little awkwardly, doing her best to continue to scowl as she tries to look the handsome male over better- Am I, now? Hmm.

-then she pauses, her eyes going wide for an instant before returning to their normal and somewhat guarded state- ...it would... be an honor. -lightly nuzzles him, almost testing-
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Now... I need your help. ^_^ Since that is settled.

What should the song be named! O.O!!

Stars: Nuzzles harder, almost angrily yet with an air of tenderness. Your MY lady now. *eyes her shmexy pudgy body*
My Sams!

Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

That is a hard question! @_@ Sorry for the delay, I'm not very good with naming things, and then my brain kinda shut down on me... I feel like it should include Rotund in the name somehow, perhaps? XD It's a fun word.

Zephyr: -leans grudging into the snuggling, then sighs- ...you know, I suppose I could get used to this...
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Song of the Rotund Ramifications
Song of the Fluffy Rotund
Song of the Rotund Affiliation
Song of the Rotund Afflictions
Song of the Rigorous Rotund
Song of the Feathered Rotund
Song of the Royally Rotund

XD Like any of them? O.o;;
My Sams!

Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Royally Rotund made me laugh out loud, so I'm pretty sure I'm a fan of that one. XD <3
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Just popping in to say those two look beautiful together and I love Song of the Royally Rotund, it so funny
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

PERFECT XD i thought that one would catch your eye. lol *wiggles and flees to figure out the song making process* O.<
My Sams!