Special Item Up for Trade

Exchange items with other users, and trade with the Sharians.
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Special Item Up for Trade

Post by Yuiven »

As we all know, the Job Fair is now open while the Festival of New Spring continues with the festivities. I want to apprentice Passage of the Bold Storm to one of the job masters to become a pet tamer, but unfortunately, I am two points short from the required ten points which are needed to apply. ^_^; So, in a hasty effort to obtain those two points, I am willing to trade one of my Christmas Tree Cookies in exchange for either a two-point item or a combination of two one-point items.

Just in case you've forgotten, the Christmas Tree Cookie is a delicious holiday cookie that was given away at the Samanayr Gift-o-Rama during Christmas 2009. It's also a special one-time use item when used in a breeding, the foal(s) will receive one of these traits, determined randomly:

- Feathered wings (single, double, or seraphim)
- Antlers
- Fluffy
- Extended foot-tufts
- Perennial growth (pine)

If anyone out there has the necessary item(s) they would be willing to part with, and is interested in a trade, please let me know ASAP.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Special Item Up for Trade

Post by RikkuGirl »

Well... Again I dont have enough Items for the Jobs so... Ill help you! :D

I am willing to trade my Species Modiem for one of your cookies. its worth 3 i believe. :)

If you want please let me know. :) GL!!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Really? You're willing help me out by trading a Species Modiem to me? Wow, that would be fantastic! :D It's just what I need to put up ten points in order to apply for the job fair. Thank you so much, RikkuGirl. I shall make a new thread to confirm our trade.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

:) no problem. Since I can't get one, ill happily help you to get it!! <3 I hope you get the one you want ^_^
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: