June pickups!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: June pickups!

Post by Sushidragon »

I posted them in the RP thread as well, but here's the two Minayr mares, and the little filly all growed up :D

Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

And Luster all certed up!
*purrs* Thank you Sushi!

I just love Shade's elegant simplicity, and Tremble's vivid colors! The new species is so adorable! And the last foal grew up splendid as well! Such a fascinating tail she has...

Congrats everyone! This new species looks like a lot of fun!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Some very pretty minayrs and that filly grew up gorgeous! The combination of the light blue and the rainbow is quite lovely and her tail is just amazing. Congrats Echos!
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Congrats to everyone, those are some awesome new Sams! :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

WAIT, WHAT?! I won the first day of Summer Ustream Sam? o_o Eee, what a wonderful surprise! :D

Sun of the Summer's Day is gorgeous! Eyes closed, head tilted backwards with a smile, her expression is perfect and so is her pose as she lounges, basking in the light and warmth. Her colouration makes it seems as if she has soaked up the sun's rays into her coat, radiating shades of yellow and white. The bits of green in her giant wings and hooves are a suitable contrast, yet still represent the vitality of the season. I also adore her gold jewellery, especially the stylized sun on her necklace. *_* Plus she's my first Desert!

Thank you, Sushi! Sun of the Summer's Day has truly brightened my day! <3

Aww, the Minayrs are such delicate, adorable, whimsical Sams. The new species really do remind me of fairies in size and appearance. Luster is a stud muffin; he has a rich chestnut coat that enhances the dazzling array of colours in his mane, wings and tail! Black and white always looks elegant, immaculate and sophisticated when paired together, and that color combination with a smidgen of red in her eyes helps Shade look all the more classy. Oh...wow! The colours and markings on Tremble are vivid, but nonetheless lovely. I can see how she got her name- her fluffy antennae look like two stalks of grass! XD

Though the Minayrs are a little species, they have made a big impression on the world! Now I want one of my own.

The latest foal from Song of the Rainbow has grown up to be a beauty! I really like how her rainbow markings contrast as well as compliment the blue shadings of her body. The extraordinary variation of the feathered tail trait provide a dramatic flourish. I've never seen anything like it! :o

Congratulations everybody!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Three of the four customs are all finished :D

Image Image Image

I'll probably be opening some more slots today - having work to do helps with my moving stress XD;
Image Image

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

And they're all darling! Even the Sa'krien, though he may eat me for daring to say so. Love his wing patterns! And I'm glad to see that Seeker finally has managed to arrive in the world of Sams! His abacus looks so cute! And such fun symbols all over him. Triumph definitely is interested in meeting him some day. Little baby is darling too! So bright! Shall be watching her grow with interest!

Oooh, possible customs again later today? Must keep an eye out for that! We don't want a stressed Sushi, and if doing Sams unstresses you, who are we to argue with it? :lol:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

-spazzes out at the idea of slots- @_@ Ahhh. AHHH. Those ones are absolutely lovely. The richness of the colors is great. <3 Gah. You guys must be thrilled, I know I would be. I cannot wait to see how that baby grows up. The mix of species is deliciously odd.
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

oooh, some very lovely Samanayrs! Flood has such wonderful wing markings, is he perhaps based on another lovely painting Harroway? Seeker has some great colours and markings, and 619 is a beautiful mix of her parents... darn I missed seeing the foal stage though.

And yay more slots, hopefully I'll be around and catch one. *crosses fingers*
Littlewolfe
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Littlewolfe »

All three of them are super cute! I love the colors on the mare. And look at Harr's little ball of blue cuteness! He is a handsome boy alright XD
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Wow, I go out of town for three days and come back to find Seeker is finished as well as a pretty mare with my name on her - must be my lucky week. Thank you sushi, Seeker is exactly as I imagined him, all focused on trying to figure something out. He is going to be so much fun to rp, I can't wait to introduce him to Triumph.

Congrats on the minimayr winners, the new species is so cute. I love Tremble's bright colors and curious expression and Shade's almost mischievous look. Luster is just one studly stallion with his beautiful rainbow wings. I still can't believe I won the filly or how gorgeous she is all grown up. I was a little bummed that I was going out of town right as the rp wrapped up and wouldn't get to finish so finding out I'd won something was quite a surprise, thank you!

As for the other two customs this month, wow! Flood is one handsome beast with all those blues and I just love his name XD He won't have any problems finding himself a mare or two should the mood strike him I'm sure. I missed 619's foal image but god is she gorgeous. Those colors and traits just look fabulous and her little catgryph is just as stunning. Congrats both of you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Here's the last of the customs, and the outlines that have been finished so far :D

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Holy crap what a batch! Seriously, Sushi, this is just amazing. @_@ The colors are just so intricate and lovely - as is all of Juju, wow. Love the pose, and the mask - even if it is a little bit creepy. I'm just gaping at them all. XD Jenn's little feather-wingaling-poof is just beautiful, and the colors of the other two are beautiful. <3 Especially on Raitalle's girl - the subtle fade on the feathery-fluffs really delights me.

But I... I cannot tell you how much I love my wicked little girlie. I do have a soft spot in my heart for Sa'krien, but I know you all knew that. @_@ She is absolutely perfect. Wow. I couldn't be happier with her coloration. I loved her lines, but now she really feels perfect to me. Thank you so much <3<3 I hope she wasn't too much of a pain in the ass. ><
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

*drools over the new pretty Sams* So much epic and detail here. 8D A absolutely love the subtle but clearly present details on Juju, and that mask is really cool, if rather creepy. Jenn's boy is rainbow mania, and pulls it off brilliantly. Xenon's girl is full of win, and that is perhaps one of my favorite color schemes ever. *goes off to PM Xenon about Slice* You can tell who Leanan's boy was colored to be paired with (especially since she already has the Song thread up...). And I must say that I love the warm colors and feather tuft gradient on Raitalle's girl. :O So much awesome~ Congrats everyone! :D
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

Wow, very nice! The Sa'grisayr Sa'krien just has a most wonderful coloration combined with her markings, Juju's tribal markings are quite interesting and fun to look at Mr Wings is nice and bright with his rainbowy scheme, 624 has such fiery foot tufts against her white body, and Determination is just the perfect combination to go with his intended lead mare.