October pickups - Frankensams!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

October pickups - Frankensams!

Post by Sushidragon »

I still have a lot of foals to get through, but since I'm done the first five I thought I'd post them now :D The rest should be done tonight or tomorrow morning!
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Re: October pickups - the first 5 foals are here!

Post by Esperanza »

Eeeee! The first five are so adorable~
Wonderful job, Sushi.
Can't wait to see the others. <3
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

*squeesfortwominutestraight*
Oh gods! They're so so so soooo adorable! I love that little Elemental Filly... are those fins, or wyvern traits? Her pet is adorable! The other Elemental looks very concerntrated... ^___^ Also, Hiss's colt is so darling, I want to huggle him! <3 <3 <3 The other fillies have such massive sweet-eyed looks, I'm dying of excitement!

I can't wait to see all of them grown up! And the 11 others... so much to look forward too~!!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

*squees happily* Oooh, so cute! So warm and earthy...or white. But I know those two white ones shall grow up amazingly colorful!

*falls over laughing* Oh Searing, how shocking...two foals from you and both are colts!

Searing: The...fins are a bit moyre shocking I think. Fins...in the deseyrt? Oh deayr...pooyr boy. *pokes cautiously at his new son's head fins.
Hiss: *pants softly and whispers* You...did not have to biyrth them. So glad foals ayre boyrn headfiyrst.
Searing: *nuzzles Hiss while still staring in shock at his second son*

Eee, such cuties, and I can call myself grandma to two others! *pets the little water elemental and the Lam*

Steele's filly looks to have some rather impressive horns on her tiny head...how does she support them? And the water elemental is so spikey looking! And with her little birdy water buddy!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

EEEeeeeeeeee!!! Just look at those horns and stone feet! It looks like she may have plating running down her neck to her belly. Gah! Little girl is built solid to say for sure! So adorable!!

And look at the little aquatic and water elemental! Just love those fins! Both so different in the types of fins! I just love it!

Amazon's little girl looks like she's got some leafage mixed in with her hair!

And Willow's little girl looks read to take flight, or at least try to! XD
zelda324
Yearling
Yearling

Post by zelda324 »

These are so adorable! Makes me wanna get some even more cant wait to see the rest too!
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

I am dead of cute. That is all.
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Ogre
Mad Scientist

Post by Ogre »

Nice, nice. 8-)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

*squeals crazily* xD eeeee they are so cute!!!!! I love them all! I cant wait to see the earth elemental.. :3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

And the remaining foals :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

As always, full markings, colors, and all traits will appear when they're all grown up, which will take place in about a week! In the meantime, here's some notes:

790 - The first aquatic Catgryph! She also has giant fin wings and fin wings.. and an interesting trait which will be more apparent when she grows up :D

791 - Florae in mane and tail

793 - Large finned ears

795 - Like her sire and grandsire, she has a little sphere of rock that orbits around her, kind of like a pet or familiar

799 - Fangs from bat clip

801 - Wild dragonet

802 - Random modiem mutation large ears, color will appear in adult. Also natural twin!

803 - Random modiem mutation feather crest, color will appear in adult. Also natural twin!

804 - Wild dragonet

806 - Random mutation feather mane
Image Image

zelda324
Yearling
Yearling

Post by zelda324 »

Hhhh! So flippen cuteness! I love them alls you do a wonderful job on these :)
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Ooh, so many adorable foals; amazing job Sushi, and congrats to all the new owners!
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

8D
Both of my Stallions sired such gorgeous younglings! ... And both have such cute little dragonet companions!

Rush: *immediately pulls the colt away to discuss the proper training of a dragonet* :0
... Yes, cause that's really good parenting. >.< I hope Brushstroke can train him to be a proper father.

Plunge: Greetings, little darling. <3 *nuzzles his new filly lovingly and curls a wing over Chilling proudly*
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

So much rolly polly cuteness! Sunblind's girl looks like she's being hypnotized by her little orb, just staring at it with sleepy eyes. And baby bat ears are so adorably huge! Can't tell if Ogre's baby inherited pudgy or is just a rolly polly baby... So many cute pairs of wings on these babies! And I think I see a few giant wings! The baby dragonets are so cute... Seren's filly looks like she's standing guard over her sleepy friend...or else is worried that her buddy stopped playing... And Superdoug'es colt is so cute with the peering dragon! *peers at Britain's filly* Did she inherit her mom's lack of wings? Looks like the Mystic is confused on who she goes home with though.

And notes are good! Oooh...fun to see different takes on large finned ears. This boy's certainly differ from my Mystic lady's. He has fancy ears!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

Lol, you have to understand I can't see Photobucket images at work, and the thread title isn't updated, so I was like 'awh, man, no babies' and scrolled straight to the bottom....then I saw Ori's post like WHAAAAAAT.

/checks phone for images XDD

Why are iiliayr babies so damn cute D:

Mantle: *puffs up, arrogantly proud thing*

OMMMGGGGGG she IS wingless like her mama >: Good character development for her parents, Claw was really worried about that. Her colors are gorgeous and she's PERFECT. *hugs her!!!*

There's a lot of awesome babies there, y'all. But yeah though, Sushi- I don't think I can claim that desert mystic baby ;D CUTE AS SHE IS.

*keeps Ogre's cute pudgy thing instead* >.>
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

I'm going to die of adorableness! I secretly wanted twins to give one to Dapples >> but her first Sam will have to wait, congratulations Delicious! :D :D And are those giant wings I see? :O May be my mistake thought ^_^'''

I LOVE MY LITTLE GIRL~! <3 She's so cute! I was hoping she'd have red on her from her papa, but the fact that she has red and blue makes me happy ^__^ and her sleeping dragonet? I'm totally in love! She really does take after her mama~! *secretly plans to breed Janus and new dragonet* >:3
But I love her little pose over her buddy, it's so so so cute! Thank you so much Sushi! :D *huggles her super tight*

Also, Sunblind's filly is just too cute... she looks like she'll be a perfect combination of her parents, and the little sphere is just too darn adorable! I need to stop using cute and adorable >>

And the little golden filly looks just like a palomino... I'm sure she'll get more patterns when she grows up, but for now, she's precious! I also adore the little colt, looks like he's staring at the most interesting thing ever... also his color scheme makes me squee.
Ogre's baby is so roly-poly and sweet, with her little bob tail, I just want to sweep her up in a huggle! Actually I want to do that with every single one of them...
Esperenza's baby REALLY makes me want an Illiayr, those ears and little spines are just so darn cute. And again, I love Delicious's twins, the winged one seems a little bit suspcious, while the other's just like beaming at you! and the other little dragonet is adorable as well, sitting on his buddy, who I have a soft spot for since I used Rush for the roleplay event... Hmmm *ponders*
And along with an Illiayr, now I really really want a Sa'grisayr, look at her little face! And lastly, that little mystic with her wings and big ears looks so much like her mama, and she's gonna be so pretty! >>

I can't WAIT to see all of these guys grown up so I can write another super long ranting note about the cuteness! ^___^;;; Seren's so bad.
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

Eeeeeeee~!
So much cuteness, I can't take it. ;_;

I love all of the cute expressions on these Sushi~ From the snoozing little palomino filly that Paintset had, or the curious expression of Sunblind's. I also love how Cameron's foal seems to be yelling at Ogre's little adorable thing. Seren's is so precious with that sleeping Dragonet, it's almost like she is protecting it. Delicious' foals are so sweet, it looks like the winged one is annoyed for some reason. Superdoug's foal looks surprised that his dragonet is up there. And that little sa'grisayr of Britain's and the little desert foal are so sweet looking.

Then my foall~
EEEE.
She is the cutest little thing I have seen so far. Her pose makes her look as if she's fallen from those long feet tufts on her. I assume it must be hard to walk with all of that tuft. Her ears are so big and adorable and look at those big red eyes. It's just the perfect combo of cute. ;_;

Sushi, you did an amazing job on all of these foals. <3
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

All the new babies are soooo cute! I think my favorite is Symphony's little girl, but they are all wonderful! I can't wait to see how they grow up and their markings fill in!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: October pickups - all of the foals are here!

Post by Echos »

Feather Mane?? What a fantastic little surprise to find on my little filly. She is absolutely adorable with her huge ears and giant wings. I can't wait to see her all grown up and see how her parents colors passed.

And because I'm procrastinating on finishing a paper....Baby Mystic with Sirocco

There is just so much cuteness to squee over in this batch of foals. Del's twins are just darling- 802 reminds me of dumbo with those ears and 803's wings look soooo fluffy. I can't possibly express how much I just want to scoop them all up for hugs.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Aww, they're all so cute!!! Congrats everybody, what a gorgeous bunch. I especially love Britain's Sa'grisayr with her brown body and blue head!
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Eeee, I love the orbiting rock, I'm so glad she inherited that!

*is overwhelmed by all the cuteness*
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

FOALS!!!! OMGTHEYARESOCUTEOMG!!! :D Congrats everyone! *squeals* CHILLING! your behbeh is so cute! <3

*flails* <3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Willow
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Post by Willow »

*tickles little filly's belly*
Who's a little chubby baby!
*coos*

They're all so adorable ;O;
*more weeping with joy*

I can't wait for my little girl to take flight and grow :'D
And for all the others for that matter :')
Sam count now at 2!
Must get manly-stud for filly friends B|
<33
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Thanks so much for all of the comments on the foals :D So much work goes into breeding seasons that it's so nice to see that the results are as appreciated as they are! And just wait until they grow ;D

Here we have a couple of Sams from a trade, an equipped trait amulet, two redeemed pet tokens, and a redeemed breeding token :D

Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Image Image

silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Oooooh wow, what a pretty Sa'grisayr! I love Mystic's crazy hair, Odyssey's wings fit her so perfectly, and hooray for another foal(so many babies this season).

And is that a new species of pet there with Glimmer?