July pickups - the foals are grown!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

July pickups - the foals are grown!

Post by Sushidragon »

I managed to get the paid slots foals certed before Baby Sushi got up from his nap, so I thought I may as well post them :D
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Re: July pickups - the paid slot foals!

Post by AsaraDragon »

The little yawny face! The splashies! I'm gonna die from cuteness!

Wonderful job as always, Sushi :D I can hear the squeeing already!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygooooosh, I just have so much SMOOSHING to do right now! DOOKIT!!!

Favorites right now are torn between little splashy lady and the angry-butt Northern Aquatic girls. Aaaarghaksdjfakjdfkasdjf love! Even with tiny, pudgy round things, you manage such dynamic poses. (Though dynamic = sleepy pile in one remarkably notable case.)

Yui, your girl is going to be such a stunner. ;o; I can see it already. She and her puffball are just PRECIOUS! And the fact that we have some mixed-species Hybrids to a really cool degree fills me with all sorts of curious pokes.

So many congratulations to everyone, and I suppose happy belated to Dapp? xD Yay!
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Aww! *hugs her little yin-yang-ish pair* They're all so adorable, from the wonderfully annoyed look on Amazon's girl, all the way to that wide, wide yawn on LV's Mystic- fantastic job on them Sushi!
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Nyaawww, they are so cute, especially the yawner ^_^
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!*

Too tired to post more right now XD
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

They are all so adorable! I can't wait to see the rest!
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Oh my goodness they're all so adorable!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: July pickups - all of the foals are here!

Post by Sushidragon »

Aaaand here's the rest of the foals :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

As always, full markings, colors, and all traits will appear when they're all grown up, which will take place in about a week! I'll be sharing my notes about traits and stuff then, but if you have any questions about the traits currently visible on the foals go ahead and ask :D
Image Image

Yildun
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Post by Yildun »

So many cute babies! I can't wait to see how they look when they grow up. ^_^
Image Pony Island Image `'..'` Image Image `'..'` Image Dragon Cave Image
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

FFFSOCUTE. D: *emails Ogre at work* >_>

Also, totally gonna steal Pathos' sa'grisayr baby. ;D
Ogre
Mad Scientist

Post by Ogre »

They're all so adorable. .__. -hugs the twins-
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

-squeals and then dies- XD omgggg!!! She is so gorgeous!! She has the kirin horm, solid hooves and.....wings?! O:

I hope that's from my chocolate hearts XD

Wow look at them all. So gorgeous! I will swoon with detail later :3 eeeeeeeeeee. Yayayayayy! Tytyty sushiiii eeeeee
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

Aawww lookit the little babies! They are all so cute!

Pooka's filly is adorable! She's going to be a stunner!

Those are some epic feet on my little girl there! I've got my fingers crossed for some spectral wings when she grows up!

I can't *wait* to see Yuiven's baby all grown up! :D
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

*squees* The colts have inherited their grandfather's and mother's little orbiting orbs, I was so hoping they would :D

So many little cuties *cuteness overload*
Stallions

Mares
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

These foals are so cute, oh my goodness! <3
Congrats everyone!
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Wow, I just realized we are only 12 away from 1000 Sams!
Stallions

Mares
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Babiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies! :D
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Yay, finally have some time to comment! awww, so many adorable babies... I think the Sa'grisayr and little 976 are my favourites, although 973 is a close second with her adorable little expression!

Good job Sushi, and congratulations to everyone who was successful this breeding season!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Been in the process of moving this last coupple weeks and havn't had a chance to say how wonderful this batch of babies looks! Cellphone screen just doesn't do these cuties justice! Marvolous work Sushi, as always! The northern aquatic twins are just darling and I adore Pooka's raptorial-looking filly! They're all so amazing I can't wait to see them all grown up :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Little bundles of AWESOME! (A full week from when they're posted, I know, go me. :P Sorry.)

Stormelle's little lady is going to be so insanely pretty with her parents. Love the clawed feet on both her and Pooka's brightly-colored lady. PoisonedPromise is going to end up with one fluffy little guy, as is Nova! I love the pose and how attentive and curious she looks. Very much like Pathos's girl - never thought a beak would be coming out of Pinion. I can't wait to see her explode with color! Tasmen, your babies are going to be so different and awesome, like all foals from that Song. xD

NAT, THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are too good to me. ;o; She looks like she's not sure whether to be annoyed or protective over her peeping little companion.

Those two Hybrid girls are precious and I'm really looking forward to seeing how different they are with those colors. SunBlind, the boys are SOCUTE and blue and one has daddy's butt and what a stroke of fortune for their Song! <3<3<3 Cobalt and his brother must have started a trend down their line or summat. Raitalle, your little lady is going to be a cheerfully feathery monstress soon. Rikku, I love the pose on yours like whoa and also the breakdown of color. And Ogre, both of those babies are going to be soooo attractive, as are all Gypsum Sun foals.
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Ahh, the newest crop of foals have arrived...

Every breeding season has always been amazing; however there was something special crackling in the air, which has hyped up the current breeding season to epic proportions. This foal-splosian has been blowing my mind ever since the day Sushi rolled out the successful breeding slots. We've had several lovely mares from different Songs verify the newly-implemented no 'foals' success modifier by giving birth for the first time; a record number for sets of twins; a couple pairs of uniquely rad mixed-species Hybrids; and two colts with an impressive pedigree including some of the most prolific Sams on the site. I am just going to stare at them with the most ridiculous, happy face for a while. :D

Thank you, Pathos! I have been greatly anticipating Tyger's and Dance's second baby too. Now their filly is born, I must admit she has stunned me. :o Jenn's prediction seems accurate-- if nature continues to follow its course this pretty girl will grow up to be just as spectacular as her older sister. Speaking of Gale, although the younger sister does share some of her aspects- parentage, beauty, and species -it's some of the visible traits which begin to stamp her individuality. Evidently, the Christmas Tree Cookie Dance eaten during the time she'd conceived has endowed an impressive rack of antlers, forming a natural crown atop her daughter's head. The wings also grabbed my attention because they do not resemble either draconic wings, feathered wings or a combination of both types. Come to think of it, they look like... fin wings? Oooh, I guess I will have to wait and find out when she grows up.

As a nice side note, her Catgryph is cute as can be, and its fluffiness rivals the Royale™ kittens!

Thank you very much, Sushi, for this enchanting beauty and her pet. They're beyond anything I could've imagined, and I love them! <3

I am left questioning about one thing though. Not that I'm complaining- an Elemental is definitely a wonderful surprise –but to be honest, I was expecting a Mystic. So, how did the species change occur?

My heart is also bursting with pride for Sun and Mystic of the Summer Mirage. I can tell already they've done it again. Both their precious colt and filly will certainly be attractive upon reaching adulthood (well, that's true for any foal born from Song of the Gypsum Sun! ;)) The colt lying in the back is as golden as the desert sand with sun shining down, and I am delighted to see that he has inherited giant wings from his dam. I was hoping at least one of the twins would, to continue the trend. :) On the other end of the colour spectrum, it's fascinating that the filly closest to the viewer has a lovely dark tan colouration, mostly taking after the appearance of a past ancestor, rather than the rest of the immediate family.

Given how exceptionally Sushi draws, you see and feel the emotions of the Samanayrs through body language and facial expressions, even at an early age. It's touching to see the happy-go-lucky fellow drape a wing over his uneasy sibling, as if offering comfort. <3

I believe this breeding season has been so celebrated for me because it turned out to be a personal family affair. Not only did Dance and Sun become mothers again, delivering their second (and third) foals, Glimmer and Rainbow also gained the prominent familial status as 'aunt.'

Aww, the two Northern Aquatics from Song of the Rainbow Depths are cute and charming, albeit a little cranky. Their general pudginess delights me and the respective colours of grey and blue they trend to mimic nature in pretty yet fantastical ways. It's also interesting to note how babies inherit certain attributes from their parents, such as how one twin is a Mystic like its sire. I also love their poses. It is convincingly realistic that the posing of these pinniped-esque foals captures the fluid motion of swimming underwater.

In regards to Fascination's and Roost's daughter, the Song of Sinful Allure's firstborn foal is exquisite! There is no question this small lady is her daddy's girl. And yet I'm still able to see some markings of her mother's influence in her appearance. The look on her face is endearingly annoyed at her peeping wild dragonet hatching companion, but I also detect a hint of fondness in her gaze too (Can't fool us, you pretender!) For sure, she is going to be spoiled by her loving parents and aunts!

Oooh, wow- a Sa'grisyar?! :shock: Pathos, you couldn't have asked for a more strangely fitting outcome selected randomly from common, uncommon, or rare species for a foal between Pinion and Spirit, using a breeding and a species modiem combo. With these parents, it's guaranteed this beaky baby shall inherit many types of feathery traits, and explode with vibrant colours and markings painted all over her plumage, like an unexpected masterpiece.

Overall, all of the foals are adorable! Growing up may seem to take a long time for them, but they really do grow up pretty quickly, don't they? Congratulations to the parents, as well as their owners! Let us all collectively melt, sigh, and coo over the little darlings now. <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

964 & 965 - Looks like Unicorns have an interesting breeding ability, their foals have a good chance of showing a random pattern :D 964 also has a random mutation, Bony Crest.

966 - Water Mystic.

968 & 969 - Water Elemental and Air Elemental.

970 - Air Elemental with a female Catgryph pet. Antlers from the Christmas Tree Cookie.

971 & 972 - Earth Mystic and Water Mystic. 971 has a random mutation, Multiple Legs.

974 - Thick Horns from the Heart Chocolates.

975 - Solid Hooves from the Heart Chocolates.

977 - Sa'grisayr from the modiems.

979 - He has Flippers on the front and regular hooves with Full Tufts in the rear XD

980 - Female Wild Dragonet pet.

981 - Scales from the Heart Chocolates and a male Oquiesa pet.

982 - Solid Hooves from the Heart Chocolates.

983 & 984 - Looks like those little stone 'familiars' are still being passed down!

985 - Feathered Wings from the Christmas Tree Cookie.

986 - Feathered Wings from the Heart Chocolates.

You have a week to name your Sam, and I'll name any unnamed Sams when the week is up! So if you want me to name your Sam all you need to do it wait :D

Enjoy!
Image Image

Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Re: July pickups - the foals are grown!

Post by Raitalle »

eeeeeeeeeeeee OH MY GOD. I am FREAKING OUT over Veil and Dive's foals. I am so glad Jenn helped make those happen; Seren better get her butt in here soon to see them! XD

And also I love my little feathery girl, if only the feather coat from her mother had managed to pass down, that would have been hilarious XD She's so happy and adorable looking though, I just wanna hug her <3

And of course everyone is pretty much fantastic, such a great breeding season!
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Re: July pickups - the foals are grown!

Post by Janalee »

Eeeeee!! *dances* Hehe, that is a fun and unexpected breeding ability! Such lovely, lovely patterns from their sire, and so many fun accessories from their dam...ooh, and it looks like a bit of Integration passed down too! And then a random Bony Crest! I'd try to pet it, but between that and her Ram Horns, I suspect I'd end up the worse for wear... XP Maybe he'll let me pet his fern instead. Thanks so much for both of them Sushi, and congrats to everyone else on all the lovely breedings! *excitedly hugs her twins, before running off to find names for them*