February pickups - all of the foals are grown!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

February pickups - all of the foals are grown!

Post by Sushidragon »

I certed the paid foals today, so here they are :D The rest will be ready to go tomorrow!

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Willow
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Re: February pickups - paid foals are here!

Post by Willow »

O:
*leaves thread with a wriggling sack*

Nope, I didn't see any foals delivered yet! >>;
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Aww...such an adorable group of twins! Wings and horns and pets and tiny twin colts and...is that the first bred Healer? Congrats everyone! They're all adorable so far and I'm sure the rest of the foals will be amazing as well!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

YAY! Babies! Aaaaaaaah! Look at all those little twinses - very literally, with the case of the young mini-colts. <3

While the one little lady isn't the first bred Healer (Sibyl had a Healer & Sibyl set of twins), she is the first baby Healer drawn by Sushi! Phosphor will be so startled to be presented with twins on Healer's next visit. xD

I really need to write up the little explanation for why he approached the Healers...

The hybrid colt and filly from my breeding are ADORABLE! Look at the flippers! And the big, pudgy, matching otter tails! Omfg too cute for squee. After getting teasing glimpses of them during the stream, I have no earthly idea which will be mine and which will be Janalee's. x____x They are both so awesome. I'll need to see them as adults again before I can possibly decide.
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

Squeeee!
Lookit all those babies! :D :D

Healer couldn't be more proud! This is the second Healer foal she's birthed, and the first foal with Illiayr blood. They are her fifth and sixth foals in all. (I think she's after the record for most babies. lol!)
I love how playful they look! And that little Dragonet is SO SQUISHABLE! I can't wait to see them grow! n__n

--
Abode is also a very very proud mama! I just knew that she and Bringer would make exceptionally cute foals when we formed the song, I'm so thrilled they've finally had some! Those little tails and flippers are adorable!
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

They're all adorable! Wow, what a mix this time. Can't wait to see them all grown up!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I would also just like to note (and squee s'more about) the chocolate solid hooves and chocolate fancy feathers on Phosphor and Healer's girls. And are those multiple horns on both of the Kirin foals? I can't tell if there's anything else.

Horn nubs on both of the Fables foals... and I think I see a Bony Crest on the little orange flipper-baby? But what dino trait does its sibling have? Hmm...
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

Ah! haha, I wondered how she got those solid hooves! I forgot the heart chocolate could do that.
And I thought those were little feathers sticking out of her back. So cute!

For the Fables foal dino traits, I think you're right about a bony crest, and on the other, maybe it's sibling is hiding a pair of scythe claws from our view? I seems (to me) to be the only dino trait that I can't rule out. We'll see I suppose. xD

Those kirins are so cute! I love how little yellow baby's ears stick out.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

eeeee look at them all! they're all so cute Sweet~Intoxication's are so smalll! but I really adore the Samanayr fillies and the Kirins, and those little flippers, eeep XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Soooo cute! XD The first pair...they're so... large... compared to the others, though very cute, I love the big ol' hooves! XD And the nomming of the tail!
The Fables babies... I have to wonder...who's the boy and who's the girl? I know that one of them has scythe claws, saw it in the ustream- funny how they definitely seem to take after one parent each!
Kirin babies are so cute! Scales and tufts and ears- eeee! :3 Again, wonder who is the boy and who is the girl?
Tiny little babies! Sweet, how cute! XD I like those little draconic wings!

And oooh, the first bred healer! (I know there was one bred before, but She never really showed up on the forum that I can remember, I stumbled across her in the database actually!) I think that they'll show more of the rainbow- and possibly gemsss? when they get older! And aww, a pet. :3
Signature under construction!
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

So cute! Spirit is so very proud of his newest son and daughter. And what a cute fluffy green dragonet! Can't wait to see them all grown up, and the rest of the foals of course.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

And the remaining foals :D As always all traits and colors will appear on their adult stages! There weren't any natural twins this time, but there were more random mutations than usual, so if anything has you scratching your head that could be it XD

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Re: February pickups - all of the foals are here!

Post by Janalee »

Hehe! The New Fables foals couldn't be more adorable with their little, matching otter tails, and their contrasting most-everything-else... :D Bringer's just perfectly proud of them both! (And now all of my Songs have foals, eee!) And do I spy a beak on the Horned Lark baby? *wide, happy grins from both me and Trace* So much cuteness all around in this batch; fantastic job Sushi, and congrats everyone!

Ooh, and I have to say I'm so glad to see another bred Healer! Is she taping up her sister's leg from some injury already? She's definitely one-upping her half sister then, who I think may have been trying to smother her brother as a foal... *smirks*
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Sushi...

Can you please give your dice a hug from me while I go find my jaw? It's on the floor somewhere... I dropped it and it bounced...

I know she's not the first bred misery, but is she the first Aquatic one?

I just... don't even.

And all the other foals too... this is going to be a stunning batch of grown-ups :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Look at them all! I am so insanely excited to see the Chocolate Quirk foal in her adult incarnation. She's already so incredibly cute. Love the claw-flipper combo, and those giant ears. Doesn't look like she inherited her daddy's Mini, but she certainly has the general look of him! (Should she have the word 'hybrid' in her species description?)

Echos, I am also super psyched to see your little hybrid lady grow. She has some of the prettiest parents on the site.

Whirlwind made BAYBEEZ! And they are a pair of little feathery crazy-things, as befitting their sire. I can only imagine what their element must be. o__o

Tierasa, you have one /cute/ little lady right there. She got her mommy's ears!!!!! Little foldy-face! And she is playing with her own little FLOATING ELEMENTAL SPHERE! Inherited way-back from his Celestial Elemental heritage. <3

Calomel, your girl's parents are a pair I've actually debated breeding myself a time or two, so I really can't wait to see how she turns out. :3

And all the rest of the, just... I love breeding seasons. Love-love-love them. <3

Anybody who might want naming help, I love it, so feel free to give a poke now or later!
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Omigosh look at them all! They are all so precious - Great job, Sushi!

And thank you so much! I've had so much fun here since I re-discovered the Hot Springs. This place is full of such awesome and friendly people, and I'm so glad that you're still doing sams, Sushi - They were always one of my favorite adoptables. Your artwork just keeps getting better and better. And now I have my first foal!

*squeezes her filly* I love her glowing eyes and those wee fins. I can't wait to see her full grown! We need an aquatic-based Song, stat! It's going to fun trying to come up with her name...
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh my gosh! I'm loving the Aquatic, so much. And the Aquatic Misery as well; but all of them are so cute and I'm so excited to see how these guys come out as adults! (and to hear what their mutations are XD)
Congratulations EVERYONE! totally can't wait still XD XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Eee, such an overload of cuteness in this batch. First off the twin poses are adorable!

It looks like my little filly is taking after her father but those clawed paw- I certainly wasn't expecting that. I seriously cannot wait to see her grown and find out what her colors are going be.

And oh my goodness Whirlwinds twins are too adorable. Wyvern and phoenix tail and so many feathers! I think I'm in love.

Jaes I completely forgot you used a species modeim on Spectre's foal. Love the aquatic and she got her mommies eyes! I was so hoping she would. Congrats on you first foal.

Tierasa you filly takes the cake for adorableness. That expression. I just want to squish her to bits.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

What an adorable batch! :D

I love Puuka's big-eyed round baby.... as well as Raitalle's, who seems rather round as well! Lamanayr blueness is adorable too!

I gotta say...I love these Aquatics. Glowing scalyness on Jaes- which is amazing-looking- and an aquatic misery is such a cool species (yay! XD Lagoon finally had her baby- and she looked like she may be a handful!)

Echos, your little girl is so...cute...giant talons. XD Also, Calomel's dark foal is rather wicked-looking!

And two round little foals finishing is off- with fluffy and paws and flippers and talons galore! ^__^

And... I gotta say...tiersa...those giant paws and expression..too cute. @___@ And those elemental babies are GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to see them all grown up! (feathery explosions much? XD)
Signature under construction!
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

eeee, I love my little elementals! They look almost identical at this point so I'll have to wait until they grow up to pick one.
My other favourites are little 1149 and 1147, their poses are adorable!
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

OMG They are all so adorable!! Seriously! I could just scoop them all up and run off with them. So many I cannot wait to see all grown up!

Fathom's baby! OMG! She is going to be his little terror of the deep! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Aranea
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Aranea »

Oooh, look at the little black fuzzball! Voyage and Paean's fillies are adorable too, I can't wait to see what they look like all grown up.

There's an explosion of aquatics this round, isn't there? It was elementals last time.

My little northern fellow's the only colt in the second bunch, isn't he? Huh.
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Gorgeous batch of babies here! I love 1148's expression as she tries to figure out her little companion. And the teeny tiny little mini twins- so cute! Calomel's filly is out looking for trouble and Aranea's colt is all sweet shyness. The two of them look quite similar in appearance but so different in temperament!

And oh the little dumpling from Song of the Chocolate Quirk... she is just too precious! Those large ears are so delightfully disproportionate on her little body. I love that she has both talons and flippers, and is that a combo tail! What a sweet chocolate delight! Chill couldn't be prouder!

Congrats to all the owners, and the proud parents as well! I can't wait to see them all grown :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
tierasa
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayrs

Post by tierasa »

She's the most adorable little thing ever! Somehow she reminds me of my puppy with her little folded ears and her ball. I love her so much.

All of the babies are just amazing. Sushi, you did an amazing job.
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

Such cuties! Congrats to all the new parents :D