Looking for Love (4 Stallions)

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Looking for Love (4 Stallions)

Post by RikkuGirl »

I have 4 stallions of which, have not created a song at ALL or whom are still waiting to find that ONE LAST lady to finish up a perfect song of art. :) I will tell you their situation and what they are looking for. If you are interested (or your lady is ;D) PLEASE let me know asap as my guys would like to be in the drawing if possible :)

So here they are!

1.Image
Up first is Mischief of the Gleaming Desert! He has a song already but is looking for that last lady to fill in the last puzzle piece! He isn't too picky for his last slot and is almost hoping to go out of his comfort zone (Meaning anything is possible!) to see if he could produce a VERY odd/unique offspring. Be aware, he has a medal! :D So he has more of a chance to produce a successful breeding within his song. :)
Current Song: Song of the Mischevious Curiosity
Slots left: 1

2. Image
Next up is Roar! :D He is a FIREY male! He does NOT like subtle and quiet ladies, unless they have a HOT side to them ;D Internal flames are acceptable. He is looking ONLY FOR females who have one or all of the following: Ignis, Fire-like Mutations or Colors, Cat like, or Zodiac. :) Please feel free to contact me on here or pm to see if your female would be a good fit!
Song Name - Song of the Ignis Pride
Slots Left : 2

Now for my Misery! :D He is one of my favorite sams EVER and will NOT be an easy male to please in terms of companionship. He has two possible females at the moment and Is pondering on filling one slot at this time. He LOVES ladies that glow in any way shape or form, be it accessories or natural glow. He is also VERY fond of colors that match or compliment his, Rainbows need not apply. :(
Song: N/A (Song of the Frozen Glow)
Slots: 1 maybe 2 (Depending)
Current/Potential/Considering/RP: Eve (Seren), Vaults-Mystic -Lead-(Orasteele)

4.Image
Last but NOT least is Inclement. :) He wasnt sure if he wanted to start a song yet but after seeing so many gorgeous mares around.. he figured he would put himself out there. Inclement as his name implies is a storm of a stallion. He mixes things up and impacts EVERYONE around him. He is FAR from tame and enjoys being a strong AND handsome stallion, just like his father. He is looking for mares that complement his colors. He favores females with : Butterfly, Feathers and Fluffy but he is VERY open to other traits.
Song : N/A (Not created yet, the Lead mare will help me with this)
Slots: 4 (Possibly 3 as Id like to draw a female for him one day :3)

OK! So there we have it! All my stallions in one place! Since I have been just a tad busier than I want to be, I figured Id see if the mares would come forward and try for these stallions ^_^;; I do have a few that I will be asking myself as my heart fell when I saw them... but all in all... Id like to see who takes interest in THEM for once ;)

-Hugs- Thanks guys! <333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: