Wandering Mystic Available for Songless Breedings

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Wandering Mystic Available for Songless Breedings

Post by Echos »

Mystic has had quite a lot of interest in the past so I decided she'd be available for breeding. As a wandering mystic she can breed with any stallion even if they are already a song leader.

However, her affections aren't just available to the first stallion that walks by.

So how do you attract this girls attention?

Post an in-character paragraph or blurb in this thread. Your courtship strategy is entirely up to you. Your sam can woo her, explain why he's a good match, offer gifts (no actual items to be exchanged), write her a song - it's pretty simple, you've just got to convince Mystic that you're her Mr. Right.

It can be stand alone, rp, long, short; the format is up to you.

If you would like an rp response to your entry please post Reply requested in bold.

I do not guarantee she will pick a stallion every breeding season. Foal will go to the stallions owner unless otherwise negotiated in which case I will provide items for twins.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage