Ladies on the Loose!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Ladies on the Loose!

Post by AsaraDragon »

((I basically copy-and-pasted this from Jenn's matchmaking thread. She gave me several choices and I'm having a hard time deciding. I am hoping a few stallions might step forward out of the crowd for these two, since they know better than I what they might be looking for in a mare.))

I have a couple of ladies that may be in the market this spring. Traits and all are not really as important as personality with these two, apart from climate considerations for Wave.

Wave is... very quiet. She has been on her own for quite some time now, and never really made much fuss about it. She's very introverted, and will need a stallion that can appreciate and respect that. She's not shy, just very withdrawn and self-contained. A calm, stolid companion would suit her very well, someone who doesn't mind a night on the coast observing the patterns of the northern lights. Wave has found her mate!

Waft is something else altogether. She's going to be picky, and she's probably going to need to be pursued and wooed before she will deign to join a Song. A stallion would need to be very determined to win her heart. I'm guessing either a silly softy in Leaf's vein, or a solemn romantic poet sort. I could be wrong, but... there you have it. :) Waft has been wooed! XD

I should also mention that Leaf is still looking to round out his Song as well. He is not picky AT ALL, he just needs a lady who can put up with his... enthusiasm. :D

Last edited by AsaraDragon on Mon May 12, 2014 8:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Ladies on the Loose!

Post by RikkuGirl »

Mystic of the Quixotic Rapture is VERY interested in Waft. He is a misunderstood soul. Born into evil, he is the black sheep result. He looks scary at first but is quite solemn. He is very reserved and can tend to be strict but when alone or with only his mares, he is very soft and moving. Don't judge a book by its cover. He will woo her with small surprises and whispers, trinkets and promises of love and happiness forever to come. If given the chance....she would be his everything.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Tasmen
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Tasmen »

I wasnt planning on attempting a third song start this year, but Drop keeps prodding me. He has fallen in love with Wave and demands me to make an invitation.

So...

Drop would like to invite Wave to start a song with him, offering her Lead Mare and his unyielding devotion.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

Tasmen - Yes, I think that would suit her very well. :) Did you have any Song names in mind? I am at work today so I'll have plenty of time to think on some!
Tasmen
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Tasmen »

I havent thought of anything yet, If you come up with something good we will use it. :)
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

OK :D I like alliteration, so some things that come to mind...

Song of the Serene Shoreline
Song of the Silent Sands
Song of Quiet Contemplation
Song of the Northern Night
Tasmen
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Tasmen »

Alright got the song all set up. Here is the link, I went with a mix of 2 of your name suggestions. :)

http://samanayrs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2924

I will make a post in the matchmaking thread raffle thing for us both.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

Beautiful :D I am sure they will all be very happy together!